• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
Finished up some of Legend Mode, with the Gerudo Desert stage as my stopping point. I've been enjoying the Linkle chapters the most though since those are totally new to me as someone who only played the Wii U version that didn't have them. Overall, I've been very satisfied double-dipping for this game.

Pokémon Ultra Sun

I helped my brother evolve his Own Tempo Rockruff, and he evolved my HA Rockruff into a Midnight Lycanroc for me. I also fully evolved a Jangmo-o I’d gotten off Wonder Trade. One of the Pokémon I met in Ultra Space during my training was an Abomasnow that had actually managed to weather an Iron Head from my Stakataka with a few HP, but I was too trigger-happy to stop and try to catch the thing ;_;

Super Mario Maker

My latest level seems to be complete. It will take some perseverance to upload it, though.

Stardew Valley. Saw one of Shane's heart events. Still working towards blue chickens.
Upgraded the barn, and now have a sheep called Prime.

Fire Emblem Heroes, but gonna play Little Nightmares in a bit.

Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
With Legend Mode mostly done on a surface level (haven't got all the heart containers and am missing most of the Hard difficulty Skulltulas), I'm moving into my favorite mode from the Wii U verison: Adventure Mode. Oh how I've missed the satisfaction of working around the grid. Last major thing I've done is unlock Young Link.

Space Empires V: Battlefleet Green (Dexter) is in position to attack Klaestron VII next turn. This time there won't be any relenting in the attack till the system is secure. Assisting this are twelve new siege drones, designed to conduct a preliminary plasma torpedo bombardment - in theory to weaken planetary defences enough for the Battlefleet to raze what's left. In Hesperos I'm considering having Battlefleet Blue (Sinister) attack a fleet of 20 outdated Abiddon destroyers before returning to Anvard. The fleet has few real warships in there, so I'm thinking even with Sinister's relatively few 9, attacking at maximum range could smash the fleet before it can bring numbers to bear.

A few more refits to go on the books this turn, especially the six cruisers anchored at Port Lindsay that have been waiting while Battlefleet Green refits. The docks at Port Mercia have also been in desperate need of an upgrade for too long. Regotha's being settled at a steady rate - it'll take a while before serious resources start to come in from the system, but big planets need time to develop. Having a good strong manufacturing base from temporal yards will pay off in the long run.

It's about time to bring the Albatross-class carrier into production. I think I shall replace HMS Phalanx and Schiltrom, since neither of those old Skua-class light carriers have been able to do much significant and the new Albatross-class will carry some substantial torpedo tubes. I've put together an experimental fighter-bomber to go with it.

Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition (Switch): Finished all of Legend Mode on Thursday. I'm now tackling Adventure Mode at a leisurely pace. I gotta say, I appreciate how much easier it is now for certain squares. Though I'm not too happy that many of the weapon upgrades were relocated to other maps from the original, even though it makes sense.

Fairune Collection (Switch): Beat the first Fairune last night. I'm now working towards beating Fairune 2. These games are kinda curious and quirky. I like them.

Space Empires V: The siege drones worked better than I expected. They managed to clear aside Klaestron VIIs defences easily enough, leaving the battlefleet to finish the job. It didn't work against Klaestron VI, which is going to require some rethinking. I've ordered 24 siege drones to be built, since I have a feeling I'm going to need plenty of replacements. In Hesperos things are almost ready for the next planetstrike. I don't know if the I-Series stealth landing will work, but it's all good progress.

Otherwise I'm looking at some new research priorities. Gunnery upgrades will probably be most useful across all my designs. I may focus on High Energy Discharge and Cloaking in order to bring my Lammageier-class cruisers back into useful service

• Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
  • Fire Emblem Blazing Sword
  • Fire Emblem Binding Blade
  • Pokémon LeafGreen

Pokémon Ultra Sun

I did my usual thing of taking one main battler and several underleveled Pokémon into Ultra Space, and they all took a whooping from a wild Xurkitree because of it. My Buzzwole could not survive a Discharge from that thing, so I decided to spend like a dozen Revives just letting Xurkitree consume Discharge’s PP on my weaker Pokémon. I was able to catch it. Afterwards, I chose an entirely new team and let the previous one relax in Isle Avue overnight as compensation for their unfavorable experience.

Space Empires V: This turn was one of patience vs keeping the momentum. In Klaestron I've reorganised Battlefleet Green slightly. All the Harrier-class planetary assault ships have joined the Dexter fleet, ready for an attack on Klaestron II next turn. It is a bit of a risk, but it's either that or wait another three turns for reinforcements. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. It's not like I can't replace a few light cruisers within a few turns anyway. By way of compromise, I've ordered new colony ships to colonise those few planets I have cleared.

Detroit: Become Human (got the platinum trophy today)

LilieCritic Score: 90 or 9/10 if you prefer...

Loved it played it twice, will do so again tomorrow.

L x

Did some more work on my Ultra Moon LP. Got through the trainer's school and Hau'oli City, and believe it or not that was 1.5 hours. ^@__@^;;

Also did some WonderTrading breedjects in my other copy of UM (the breeding copy) and someone sent me their legit shiny Guzzlord. ^O__O^ Thanks, Destiny, whoever and wherever you are! :D

Back
Top Bottom