• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Slowly making quest progress in MHGen.
Hunt a few Hyper monsters? No problem.
Hunt three Hyper Tetsucabras at once? Eh... no ... problem....
We suffered two knockouts against the first one, but proceeded to finish the quest regardless. Still, we had to fight super aggressively to defeat all three within the quest timer. EGAD.

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

Anyone got tips for me I ruined my first playthrough over levelled I think.

L x

Space Empires V: Attacked Klaestron II, which went moderately well. Something went wrong with the formation, which prevented the Heron-class light cruisers from properly supporting the vanguard. But in any case the battlefleet only lost HMS Audacious, Bonaventure, and Etna, all three of which can be replaced within a few turns from the yards at Eden and Port Lindsay. Taking a closer look at Galgamis shows a long slog ahead, but I'm hoping a stealth planetstrike on Galgamis III will at least prove the concept works.

The usual business of shipbuilding and running population around is going well. I've designed two new cruisers, an updated Buzzard-class and a finalised Osprey-class. Both have stealth and scattering armour, so should be a match for any other cruiser in the galaxy. I think I shall wait for a few more technologies before putting them into production

Just finished streaming part 2 of my Chrono Cross Let's Play. Got through everything in Termina, which took about an hour, then spent about an hour and a half in Viper Manor. Saved just after putting in the right code for the trap at the entrance, so next week I just need to beat up on the boss and then muck about in Guldove and figure out which branch I want to take in the game. Maybe I should do a poll on Twitter for that.

Harvest Moon- Sunshine Islands. I started a boy file, and I'm currently fishing a lot.
Hope to raise the Volcano Island soon.

Ys III (Vita) - Picked this back up. Just doing some map filling and a bit of leveling before progressing the main story to much.

Decided to boot up Mario Tennis Open. Was hoping I could shake the rust off before the Aces demo, though I'm not sure how much AI opponents can help with that regard. Especially with that Zone Shot/Trick Shot/Zone Speed stuff. That could complicate things for me.

Hunting a Hyper Mizutsune in Generations because I need the parts dammit (and bragging rights because Prowler mode). Aside from randomly taking hits for 100 damage I'm doing fine, I think....
One of my Palicoes laid an Anti-Monster Mine and I tried to bait Mizutsune into it. It decided to do a hyper tailwhip and hits both the mine AND me, so of course I go flying a mile through the air. But I look at my HP and I've barely lost any health? Meaning I didn't take a hit from Mizutsune's tail but got caught in the mine's explosion instead. WOW what a save!
...And WE GOT HIM!
Took just short of 40 minutes. We suffered one actual cart (plus two trips back to camp to restock the Acorns) but veterans know that seeing the monster limp off wounded is a MAJOR psychological second wind. We hung in there and finished it off.

Plus, because this was our first 7* hyper hunt, this unlocks the ability to meld Timeworn Charms. Finally! ...Only you need to turn in the Hyper II marks as part of the cost. Grr.

Last edited:
Pokemon Quest (Switch) - Pretty fun. I picked Bulbasaur and it evolved today along with my Pidgey.

Fire Emblem Fates - Playing Warriors on Switch gave me an uncontrollable urge to start another file. I'm at chapter 12 right now.

Back
Top Bottom