• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Games I am going through:
- Battle Chef Brigade (Switch): A beat-em-up + puzzle game where the player needs to cook the best dishes. I hope there are more than 6 chapters because it's a really great game.
- Raining Blobs (PC): A puzzle game that is about joining blobs. It's kind of like Puyo Puyo in that regard. In fact, there's a match-4 mode that plays like Puyo Puyo!
- Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav (PC): Point-and-click adventure, and has dark themes. I finished the sequel so I have to finish the prequel. I thought about reading the walkthrough to go through this one.
- Adventures of Pip (Wii U): A platformer about a boy that changes forms, each having their strengths and weaknesses. Haven't finish World 1, but I think this is a game I can finish in a short time if I can get to it.

Thank you for reading.

Beat Nakarkos on MHGen last night. Sadly, not in Prowler mode -- we decided to stop messing around, brought in my hunter (and Charge Blade) and just plain wrecked house in ~30min.

Fire Emblem Fates - I told myself I was going to make this a challenging run but my uncontrollable need to level won out. xP

Harvest Moon Light of Hope (Switch) - Just got the restaurant rebuilt. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to get the freaking hammer so I can get rid of the 8 gazillion rocks on my farm.

Harvest Moon Light of Hope (Switch) - Upgraded the Axe and Hammer today. Gonna work towards upgrading the Hoe next. Working on making the fancy animal food I need to get the blue bird cut scene so I can continue the main story. I almost dont ever need to grow crops because fishing makes a crap ton of money.

Mario Tennis Aces demo. New mechanics are a bit hard to get a grip on, but the tennis gameplay is as fast as it's been since the Gamecube one. My boy Waluigi is still great (and hilarious) to play as and the music is still way better than it has any right to be. I hope this game does well because I'd go nuts for a Mario Golf game on the Switch. Toadstool Tour is so relaxing and great to go back to even now.

Harvest Moon Light of Hope (Switch) - Finally got the freaking milk for the fancy animal food. Now I'm just waiting out until its nighttime so I can go use it to see the freaking bird.

Space Empires V: A slight lull in the fighting this turn, which can be at least in part blamed on the need to repair and reorganise Battlefleet Green. But there are two advances - the majority of the siege drones are ready and about to enter the system, and HMS Pazuzu is bearing down on Galgamis III for a stealth planetstrike. HMS Thorias tried the same thing on Hesperos IV, and the concept does work. After so much preparation that's a relief.

Some changes in Hesperos have given me pause for thought. The weaker of the two Abiddon fleets has disappeared, and in its place a nine ship Eee squadron. The Eee squadron only has three warships of note, though they are typically nasty cruisers. Now Battlefleet Blue (Dexter) has been joined by the expected cruiser squadron I'm wondering whether to simply smash them both before they can be further reinforced

• Fire Emblem Blazing Sword
    Fire Emblem Binding Blade
    Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
    Fire Emblem Awakening
    Pokémon LeafGreen

Crossed-out are for games I've beaten. On a Classic Lunatic/no DLC run of Awakening (which I've never managed to successfully do) and things are going awesome. I'm on Ch. 9 and Chrom and Robin are both Lv. 4 promoted (used the first Master Seal, bought the second from Anna), Donnel is a Second-sealed Lv. 13 Merc that kills everything and reclassed Panne to Wyvern Rider. Lissa is just Lissa, but will soon Rescue grind her through her Sagehood.

This FE game puts all others to shame on levels of difficulty, and to this day remains my only real fear.

Fire Emblem Fates - Playing Warriors on Switch gave me an uncontrollable urge to start another file. I'm at chapter 12 right now.

This must needs conversation.

Space Empires V: The planetstrike on Hesperos IV has reminded me to check what state the army is in - there are some obsolete Wolfcubs in there to get rid of. The Eee squadron has headed for the Wanduk warp for some reason. I'm not sure that Battlefleet Blue (Sinister) is really in any position to intercept and destroy, but I've ordered a few stopgap refits in case I can opportunistically engage.

The Dexter fleet engaged the weaker Abbidon fleet, now reappeared and reinforced with a carrier, for some reason. HMS Grace à Dieu led the attack and ended up losing her starboard guns, but the furious exchange of fire ended up leaning heavily in favour of the mass ordnance from the cruisers. HMS Phalanx ended up storming ahead, fighting her way through clouds of fighters and chasing down some straggling support freighters

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Finally got a cow in the boy file.

Harvest Moon Light of Hope (Switch) - Trying to get power back in the last tablet but not really sure what items I need to collect to do that.

A Hyper Khezu hunt in MH Generations did not go well. It didn't exactly go badly, either, but it seemed to take forever.
We were intent on trapping the monster, but needed 3 traps to do it because every time I set one down it left the area so I had to wait literally five minutes for the trap to expire before setting another. Fortunately we got a free trap from completing the subquest, and SOMEHOW managed to not kill it before finally getting it trapped.
In the large picture, I'm basically just upgrading assorted gear here and there (having beat the final boss by now, with only postgame quests as anything new).

Back
Top Bottom