• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Need to go beetle farming to pay off my home in New Leaf.

,,, Incidentally, has anyone gotten the cabana floor/wallpaper? I have every piece of the set save for those. And I check the island every day.

Trying to take down the Hyper Zinogre in MHGen. First attempt, we failed due to getting knocked out three times (and every one was a stun-knockout combo). Second attempt, leveled up the gear and braced for Thunder Resistance, still did not beat the beast but we did at least satisfy the subquest so we retired at that. Got some nice (generic hyper) materials from it though ... next time, I'm tweaking my item loadout a little before heading in.

Harvest Moon Skytree Village

Finally(sort of)snagged Melanie but the game has thrown a somewhat different angle of marriage requirements than in the other games

1. Two House upgrades needed(first is 85,000)second is 400,000*currently saving for*
2.Additional Furniture needed
3.Blue Feather
4.Done

Harvest Moon- Sunshine Islands. Planting summer crops, and catching fish.

Space Empires V: An unusual couple of turns. The siege in Klaestron did not go well. Admittedly 13 weapon platforms is as tough as it gets, but the preliminary bombardment of Klaestron V didn't seem to do much. In the end the battlefleet lost most of its ships, barring a couple of destroyers and a Harrier-class light cruiser. I've immediately ordered replacements, which at least shows it was wise to have as many space yards built as I did. Rather than replace like for like I've decided to replace the light cruisers with cruisers. I'm also bringing in a new design of planetary assault ship to replace the Harrier-class. The new Vulture-class cruiser will have a suite of big siege guns in the prow, and a heavy repulsor beam to punt away any irritating orbital defences.

On the other hand, Battlefleet Blue (Sinister) successfully engaged the Eee squadron, despite the Heron-class light cruisers being ancient Mk1s. Little HMS Anne Gallant was the hero of the battle, leading the charge and crippling two of the Eee cruisers with torpedo strikes.

Elsewhere it's general building and upgrades. I'm trying to modernise a few squadrons, and I've ordered mass-refits of Battlefleet Red and Green (Dexter). In the next couple of turns I'll be properly upgrading the support ships - new minesweepers, new support vessels

Shadow of the Colossus (PS4) and tried Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning.

Space Empires V: Well. My human opponent seems determined to wind me up. At least, I think that's what was behind his destruction of the remaining Dafumah colonies. It doesn't serve any useful strategic purpose, since I'm now in a position to colonise the vacated planets. There's only so much trouble he can cause - the Regotha Gate has effectively sealed off the rest of the Commonwealth, and he knows it. And though mass torpedo-destroyers could overcome the elements of Battlefleet Red in the system, I can simply add more weapon platforms to the planets in order to render them immune.

In the short term I'm going to redesign the orbital docks. For those accompanying the Barbican-class space stations on the Warp points, especially, I'm going to design them to take advantage of the fact that any attacking fleet will have to approach at close range. In the longer term I'm going to put some research into point-defence and torpedo weapons

I've been slacking on these, but I've occasionally been playing Final Fantasy IV and VII. I'm almost done with the former and approaching the end of the latter's Disc 1.

I've also been playing Pokémon Silver via my Super Game Boy, to celebrate the Space World '97 leak. I had to replace the battery in it again. The previous battery lasted over 4 years (2014–2018).

Last month, I 100%'d The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX on all 3 save files.

Arrived at Bootes in Strange Journey Redux. The demon sources are kinda clunky imo - If I want a specific skill on a demon, I'll need a source with that skill? And if I need a specific source, I'll need to level up a certain demon so it can drop the source. I'll probably be used to this system by endgame, but for now it feels like a slog. Other than that minor nitpick, I'm enjoying the plot.

Octopath Travler - Trying out the demo with Cyrus first.

Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology - At about chapter 2 on the standard and alternate histories.

Back
Top Bottom