• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Space Empires V: I've decided to order more cruisers for Battlefleet Red - six Osprey-class, to be squadroned up with the Buzzard-class. The plan is to activate stealth armour and attack opportunistically under cover of Cloaking. Twelve cruisers attacking at short range ought to tear through a Presbyter-class destroyer fleet where the range of plasma missiles won't matter. Elsewhere the frantic refits continue, now with the Y-Series and O-Series getting refits wherever they can, along with the orbital docks.

In Galgamis the Cue Cappa seem to be assembling a fleet. Despite myself I'm being patient and waiting with HMS Pazuzu for the fleet to move off before swooping in with a planetstrike.

Finished up some games and started others, finally. Yesterday I cleared the Fire Temple in Ocarina of Time 3D and killed Mecha-Hitler in Wolfenstein 3D.

Space Empires V: If I didn't keep track of plans with a .txt file I'd be completely lost by now. Currently there's a whopping 33 ships on the books, along with ... well, two fleets undergoing refit and a sundry other warships being repaired. It's about time for a reorganisation - since Battlefleet Blue (Sinister) is understrength - and operations in Hesperos have wound down - I'm going to replace the three Heron-class light cruisers with Osprey-class cruisers and transfer the support ships to the Dexter battlegroup. In Regotha I've ordered a total of 60 Hawker-class fighters to be built, because I've got a feeling I'll want them before long.

Research is clipping along well - with new Lvl 5 research centres and Lvl 2 central computer complexes coming in soon I ought to be able to churn out plenty of new tech soon. The plan is to split the budget in half. 30% will go to developing Torpedo Weapons up to Lvl 15. The other 35% will go into the various technologies I need to mass-upgrade the weapon plaforms

I just finished Persona 4 Golden, and just started the Story Mode of Dancing All Night. I've also got Pokemon Sun, but to be honest, I've lost interest in continuing.

Pokémon Ultra Sun

I sent a spare Corphish away on the GTS for a Flygon, then stuck Flygon in the nursery for a bit. I recently found out that you didn’t have to exit and reenter the area to see whether an egg was ready, so I quickly generated five Trapinch eggs by making Tauros run in circles in front of the nursery. Wish I’d thought to do that before.

Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology (3DS) - At the end of chapter 3 in both timelines. I know I have to finish a series of side quests to be able to proceed but I'm getting a bit lost trying to finish them. I think I like having Marco and Raynie in my party most.

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Reached A rank with all the towns, and they had a party in my honour.

The Lost Child (Switch) - Just started it so not much to say other then the art is sometimes questionable and it's a very obvious knock off of various SMT games smooshed together.

Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology (3DS) - In the standard timeline I'm at a point where I need to go do something in the alternate timeline but I'm trying to figure out how to progress the alternate timeline.

Finally completed one of my favorite-looking armor sets in MH Generations. Whew, THAT took a while.
Gen calls it the "EX Zinogre" set. It has the same look as the high-rank Zinogre set in MH4U.
You need a special "Zinogre Ticket" to forge each piece, though, which you only get it from hunting a Hyper Zinogre.
Then you need specific materials from other electric monsters, like Rajang Horns and Lagiacrus Shell Shockers.

The set comes with Latent Power+1 and Chain Crit, though only 3 single slots. However, I was fortunate enough to get a talisman with +3 Gloves Off and +10 Thunder Res, which pairs SUPER well with this set (it bumps Latent Power to +2 on top of the huge boost to Thunder resistance).

Did I mention Rajang pinned me against a wall during one hunt?
He started spamming his 3-hit melee combo, the one that ends with a minor tremor effect, and I got tremored. By the time I had my footing back, he'd done the same combo again, and I was tremored again. Then AGAIN. But the weirdest part, however, was that I didn't otherwise take any hits despite all those tremors. Rajang's melee combo moves forward and I was standing literally underneath his legs the whole time.

Last edited:
Sims 4 (PS4) - Needed a break from serious games so I went back to good old sims. Picked back up an old family that I had originally started trying to be "perfect". Got my lady sim to max out the Cooking and Writing skills and she also hit highest level in the writing career.

Back
Top Bottom