• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Space Empires V: Last Xiati colony in Wanduk cleared out, which means the fleet reorganisation can go ahead. I think I might look at replacing the Anvard yard with a temporal shipyard, but we'll see - in the meantime Anvard will be replacing Yvonne with a Y-Series 24 space yard ship.

The Klaestron warzone is quickly becoming a game of brinkmanship. I don't know how many ships the Cue Cappa intend to amass in Galgamis, but every turn they spend collecting ships means more cruisers arriving to reinforce Battlefleet Green (Dexter). I'm determined to wait for my chance before hitting Galgamis III with a planetstrike, whatever happens.

Bloodborne and Blazblue Cross Tag Battle. Playing the former again to try and finally defeat the Orphan of Kos.

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. It has been rainy in my town lately, and I've been fishing. My latest project is the zen garden.

Weird ... in MH Generations I didn't have any problems hunting a Hyper Yian-Kut-ku then a hyper Shogun Ceanataur, but when I try to hunt the hyper shogun by itself everything goes wrong. I ended up equipping (fully upgraded) Sleep weapons across me and my two Palicoes and went ham -- either Shogun's vulnerable to Sleep or something, because we knocked it out cold six times during that hunt. (Need more bombs....)

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Getting ready for the Cooking Exhibition.

Meanwhile, I recently started in Super Mario Odyssey. I like how when you arrive at the next world, the # of Power Moons you need to collect before moving on is in addition to what you already have (unlike Mario 64/Sunshine/etc. where it's based on your total # collectibles).

Kirby: Triple Deluxe - good fun so far, and it's definitely helping me overcome my general ineptitude at platformers. My usual approach to them is dying on the tutorial and jumping off cliffs when there aren't any nearby, but I've recently experimented with timing my leaps and actually learning what my buttons do. The next game to tackle is fighters, 'cause I usually just bash my forehead against the remote and hope I kill something besides myself.

Battle Chasers (PS4) - Really only playing this right now because I can't bring myself to play Detroit Become Human while i'm mid school project. So I messed around in the first dungeon a bit. Its gotten better now that I've had some time to figure out the combat.

Space Empires V: I can't say I'm completely satisfied with the way things are going right now. My plans for expansion have stalled quite a bit with this latest round of shipbuilding - but with HMS Zhurong about to join Battlefleet Green (Sinister) at least the siege of Klaestron VI can begin soon. Hopefully the minesweepers will be able to join the Dexter half of the fleet soon, so I can send the destroyer/light cruiser squadron into Cribit to poke around. The plan is to push ahead into Galgamis immediately after the siege, regardless of whether all the cruisers for the Sinister battlegroup have arrived or not.

In Hesperos I've decided to delay scrapping Yvonne. I'm going to build another Y-Series 24 at Anvard anyway, but between Yvonne and the support vessel Ondine I'm going to turn Opera into an ersatz fleet base to do a mass-refit of Battlefleet Blue. The destroyer squadron from the Sinister battlegroup is nice and modern, but all the rest of the destroyers and light cruisers are dreadfully out of date.

Back
Top Bottom