• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

XB360:
Rock Band
Star Wars: the force unleashed

Sega Dreamcast:
ikaruga

Amstrad 6182+ (Nostalga reasons as I used to have one):

Last Duel
Starrider 2
Indiana Jones and the Last Cursade
UN Squadron

PC:
Deus Ex: Invisible War
DX Ball 2

Ps3: Ace Combat: 4, moving on to 5
Psp: Patapon (strangely addicting)
Pc: Company of Heroes, Crysis

Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility. It's what's been eating up most of my time recently.

I'm playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones for the GBA. On Hard, this game is almost impossible.

Are...you...joking?

Sacred Stones is pathetically easy compared to the other U.S. Fire Emblem games. Hard Mode is a joke. Seriously, if you think that's difficult, then don't play Blazing Sword at all.

On topic, I'm currently playing through Sonic Chronicles. Best part about this game is: Amy is now firmly cemented as the hero's girl now, and not just a nutty fangirl.

I'm currently playing:

- Gears Of War 2

...and that's about it for now. I did have Fable 2, but i had to trade it in, it was a really good game though. Waiting for the new Banjo game to come out aswell.

Currently playing excessive amounts of World of Warcraft, getting ready for the expansion dropping on Thursday.

Pokemon Colosseum (Again)
Final Fantasy VII (er.. again!)
Dragoneer's Aria

X360:
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

DS:
Pokémon Diamond
Pokémon Yellow (GBC emulator for DS)

Dreamcast:
Skies of Arcadia (found this at my local trade-in shop for £4. WHAT A BARGIN)!

Right now, it's Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2. I can't believe I ran out of storage space again.

Xbox 360: Mega Man 9 and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

Nintendo Wii: Mega Man Anniversary Collection (GCN), particularly Mega Man I and II. Also, Phantsy Star II (Virtual Console).

Back
Top Bottom