• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm still proceeding through my Kingdom Hearts marathon leading up to the release of III. I'm currently on Birth By Sleep but the marathon is gonna be on temporary hold when Dragon Quest XI comes out. Once I'm done with KHIII I'll likely go back to Xenblade 2.

Well, I had a rematch with Amatsu in MH Generations and this time came out on top with only one faint. There were still plenty of "git gud scrub" moments, and I never landed a mount, but I did break the head (for the subquest) and chop the tail (for free carves). Was even able to craft Amatsu's SnS (and a full set of Palico gear) from the loot. Now I just need some more for that lovely Charge Blade...

Oh, and did I mention we got his rare item (Heavenly Dragongem) in the quest rewards?

Last edited:
Okami HD (Switch) - Got to North Ryoshima Coast last night after breaking off to do a number of sidequests in Sei-an City. I'd like to do some more, but some of them are really hard... Namely the quests where you chase the postmen. Well it doesn't matter so much now, since I ended up permanently missing some things...

Legend of Zelda- Ocarina of Time. Started a new file, and I'm just at the Great Deku Tree.

Space Empires V: I think I'm close to doing all I can in Quikil without a fresh squadron of AUTO-Siege drones. Battlefleet Green (Siege) razed Quikil IIIA without much fuss. Quikil VIII presents a tempting next target, and HMS Grotrian can conduct a planetstrike on Quikil V.

Certainly the new siege battlegroups are coming together well. Battlefleet Blue (Siege) is the one I'm most anxious to finish, in the hopes of taking Hesperos totally under my control and pressing on to Castor as soon as possible. In a couple of turns I'll be able to do an upgrade of the yards, which is a long time coming ... along with the various Y-Series space yard ships.

Space Empires V: After a bit of analysis I've come up with a long-term plan for Quikil. There's nothing I can do about Quikil II and VII until the AUTO-Siege drones are done, so in the meantime I'm going to lock down the system. Battlefleet Green (Dexter) will stop anything coming or going to the Enclave. Battlefleet Green (Siege) will stop for a quick refit before pushing into Decatur for a scout in force - Decatur is a cul-de-sac system, so it makes strategic sense to take it as soon as possible anyway.

I'm thinking about sending part of Battlefleet Blue into Castor to see about destroying any major Abiddon fleet there. My only reservation is that the Buzzard-class cruiser MkII is getting old now. In a departure from the planned research I've decided to research a quick gunnery upgrade, to that end. Possibly it might entail a mass upgrade of all cruisers - including the Osprey-class - so the navy as a whole is up to date. It would also make sense to upgrade the Gyrfalcon-class destroyers to MkV

In MH Generations, Alatreon is the last monster in the game we have yet to face. So....
Wow, that hunt went badly. Good news is we chopped off his tail -- PLUS carved a Dragongem (his rarest material) from it! Also carved a Plate (but apparently those are actually quite common with him).

My Guild Card must look really odd saying "Failed: The Brilliant Darkness" and "Obtained Azure Dragongem!")

Back
Top Bottom