• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Still going with Splatoon 2, just reached X Rank in Clam Blitz, meaning I'm half way to getting X Rank in all modes. Now I've just got to wait for a pair of Rainmaker/Tower Control maps that I'm actually good at...

Also, would any of you like to team up for some League battles or something? 'Cause just fighting on your own does get tedious after a while...

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Not sure if I want to change the main room or leave up the spooky furniture.

Took down G-rank Valstrax in MHGU. Our cat did need a full 30 minutes to kill it, though. Valstrax is ridiculous in concept, sure, but as an actual hunt he's quite spectacular.

Space Empires V: The situation in Hesperos is becoming increasingly complicated. On the one hand, Battlefleet Blue annihilated the Eee fleet, exactly as planned. The Abiddon fleet has moved into Castor, possibly on a heading for Hesperos, but who knows. Likewise there are 17 Cue Cappa ships, including FIVE battleships, moving into Castor from Gergan. And yet, the Drushocka have amassed 17 ships in Gergan as well, which the Cue Cappa would be ill-advised to simply ignore ... I think the only sensible option is to keep Battlefleet Blue in Hesperos for the moment.

In Spica an Abiddon squadron has shown up, obviously heavily damaged, with hardly any weapons, armour, or shields left. HMS Fenrir just destroyed a colony on Spica III, so I'm hoping she can catch this group before it reaches a safe anchorage.

Something something Splatoon 2 something something.

Also, I went to an event where people could have a go at Pokkén DX a few days ago - good to see there's at least some interest in the game... Even if everyone else there didn't really know what they were doing, it was still a fun time.

Animal Crossing New Leaf and Mega Man X series (Legacy Collection 2 on Switch), Splatoon 2 also.

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. The fall trees look so pretty. Collecting mushrooms for the harvest festival.

Say, are any of you still playing Splatoon 2? Because there's a Splatfest this weekend, and I wouldn't mind teaming up with one of you lot for some top-quality meming or maybe just trying to win that too. Oh, and I don't really care about either team, so take that for what it's worth, or something.

oh hey dont mind me recently reached X Rank in all Splatoon 2's ranked modes. oh and the Splatfest was fun, that too.

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Collecting ingredients for the Harvest Festival.

Back
Top Bottom