• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Breath of the Wild: I have done many things, including the revival of all 5 fairies and the upgrading of all my relevant clothing to level 3. Next major order of business is to gather the materials for more assorted clothing upgrades, which will involve a *lot* of sitting around on hills at night waiting for stars to falls.

Terraria: I booted up a world I'd started a while ago. First off I finished opening up my Hellevator, and then I thankfully remembered something very important before kicking into hardmode. There is corruption right in the middle of my jungle. So before I start hardmode, I gouged a tunnel through the ground around said corruption, and filled it with about 4 stacks of ash I extracted from hell. Next up I'm thinking I'll maybe actually properly explore the underground Jungle.

Just picked up Enter the Gungeon today, and it's been pretty fun so far, if a bit challenging. Also, the amount of puns is riffling my feathers, or something.

Minecraft: Explored a little more of the map, and got my shit absolutely wrecked while out scavenging shipwrecks. Let the record show that although the vast majority of drowned are harmless, with the majority of their threat simply coming from the possibility of drowning while fighting them, the drowned that carry tridents are vile demons from the foul depths of the Nether who will wreck your shit if your shield breaks. Very nearly wound up just quitting the world and game for a while because I accidentally busted my bed once and I guess I just didn't use it again because I wound up at world spawn instead of my house. Creative Mode saved my ass though, and it turns out that my house is actually super close to world spawn. Got all my stuff back, got back home, and that's where I left off because nearly losing literally everything I'd done in the world was a little stressful.

Terraria: Got a good portion of the underground jungle properly explored, and started up on proper furnishing of the hellevator, since that also is supposed to stop The Corruption from reaching town. Yes, The Corruption is in some very inconvenient locations in this world. I also started working on Terrel the Arms Dealer's house as I wait for trees to grow for wood. I'm goin' for a shady little ebonwood house, I feel like it suits him.

Jak and Daxter: Finished off the game, 100%, platinum trophy.

Freedom Planet: Finished Lilac's story. Pretty good game. A couple of the bosses were fucking brutal, a few enemy hitboxes feel a bit bigger than they should be, and sometimes Lilac controls a little too loose, but I enjoyed the game, and at the very least I'm gonna play through with Carol and Milla.

Pokémon Ultra Sun

I began breeding Tyrogue from a Hitmonlee I got off the GTS so I can raise on into a better Hitmonlee. I also registered for the 2018 International Challenge so I can be eligible for that shiny Tapu Lele.

Btw, once I lock in my battle team, does that mean my Pokémon are pretty much gonna be locked into the PC and everything like that for the whole year or something? I am new to this.

MH Generations Ultimate. My cat has finished all single-monster quests in G4 but that didn't unlock the final boss. Hmm ... Multi-monster quests can be hard with a capital H, but that's all that's left in G4 and at least one of them must be required. I'm looking at you, Gravios and Glavenus tagteam....

Breath of the Wild: Gatherin' materials for clothes, killin' a lotta Hinoxes, not gettin' their guts.

Minecraft: Fully explored the entirety of the map I made. I made a lot of doggy friends over these trips. Next up is probably either building something or going on some more of a mining expedition.

Terraria: Finished Terrel the Arms Dealer's house, and properly walled up half of the hellevator. My next "let's kill time while we wait for trees to grow" project is the Clothier and Dye Trader's house. I decided I'd have them go in together, since I think they'd work together pretty well. I'm not entirely sure where I'm putting this house though, since the terrain starts getting a little hilly off to one side, and the other side is inching closer and closer to The Corruption and also intrudes on my tree plantation.

Btw, once I lock in my battle team, does that mean my Pokémon are pretty much gonna be locked into the PC and everything like that for the whole year or something? I am new to this.
They'll be locked in until the tournament is over. You won't be able to remove them from your PC or change the contents of the Battle Box you registered.

Still going with Enter the Gungeon, I see bullets when I close my eyes, been trying to get the stuff for the second shortcut but I can't get three Armor down there for the life of me... Eh, guess I've just gotta 'git gud', as they say.

Freedom Planet: Started up a Carol playthrough, and I've just finished Fortune Night. I'm honestly not sure whether I'd say Carol's easier or harder than Lilac. Lilac has better mobility, but Carol's able to enter her I-frames without having to fly across the room, and she has way better control over her special gauge. Currently they're about the same, but I get the weird feeling that Carol's difficulty's gonna spike in the later stages, because I got a lot of mileage out of Lilac's mobility in the later bosses.

Terraria: Fully furbished the hellevator, and finished up houses for the Stylist, and for the Dye Trader and Clothier. I think that's pretty much all I can do pre-hardmode. So, I guess that's my next goal.

GTA V.

But now I want to try Battlefield V . Just don't know from where to buy it. Today is Cyber Monday so I'm looking for online shops with discounts or something. Any online shops to buy Battlefield V cheaper than 50 euro ?
happysmile.gif

Thanks!

GTA V.

But now I want to try Battlefield V . Just don't know from where to buy it. Today is Cyber Monday so I'm looking for online shops with discounts or something. Any online shops to buy Battlefield V cheaper than 50 euro ?
happysmile.gif

Thanks!

Check Eneba.com
I have bought a game on black Friday. The prices were very good. Also fast payment and great support team
happysmile.gif

Space Empires V: I'm setting a new objective for the Hesperos battlezone, which I'm calling Operation Goldrush. The main aim will be to get footholds into the system just past Spica, and gain complete control of Castor. In that, the Cue Cappa have given me some breathing space. The main 14 ships have headed for Spica, for some reason, so HMS Fenrir can tail them (Having annihilated the damaged Abiddon squadron). Battlefleet Blue can attack targets of opportunity in Gergan, while the siege fleet clears out Castor.

In Quikil I may as well wait for the new Condor-class battleship from Herodor, since the refit of the siege fleet will take that long anyway. I never expected this campaign to take so long. Same goes for Cribit, where for some reason I don't understand the AUTO-Siege drones kept getting too close to target planets when they should have been able to bombard from a safe distance.

Terraria: I kinda accidentally started hardmode. I wasn't really trying to start it, I was actually trying to see if I could get a hellbat to drop a magma stone beforehand. I mean, I tried to grab the doll before it fell into the lava but, eh. Guess it was just lucky I was ready for it to start. Naturlly things began with the traditional frantic scramble for the location of the Hallow to get the pixie dust I needed for holy water as a failsafe for unfavourable corruption spawns, but things were actually pretty good. I smashed a few Corruption Altars, seems this world will give me palladium, mythril, and adamantite. I've gotten a full set of palladium armour, and got a mythril drill going, so I can start mining adamantite. I also managed to get all the Souls of Light I'd need for items I'm interested in getting. Fought pirates 3 fucking times too. I didn't even beat them well. Each invasion killed me like, three times or more, and utterly slaughtered the villagers. As an extra note, the leaf wings are waaaaaaay to easy to get. I had tier 5 wings 5 minutes into hardmode. I should not be able to get tier 5 wings 5 minutes into hardmode. I should not be able to get wings before a mechanical boss period without fighting at least one wyvern.

I'm still playing Secret of Mana. In the Gold Palace right now. I just set up my PS4 last night so I was dabbling with some of the PS4 games I've picked up, mainly FFX/X-2 HD, Shenmue HD, and Undertale :)

Beat RDR2 though I'll do more of the epilogue a bit later. Also playing more My Hero One's Justice online battles, went back to using Shoto and Denki again, I like using Inasa but I don't think he'd be able to replace my mains; also been using the monotone school uniform + Shiketsu high hat + black glasses for Denki as it looks fresh on him. :love:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I'm filling my house with nothing BUT items that are either A: unable to be reordered from the catalog such as Fishing Tourney trophies, or B: refurbished. This way, if anyone ever tags me on StreetPass, they can't order any of the items in my fully-paid-off house.

Breath of the Wild: I finally got those Hinox Guts I was after. Now the only things I really need to upgrade my clothing is star fragments and a few dozen luminous stones to trade for enough diamonds to upgrade my circlet and I can keep exploring Hyrule.

Freedom Planet: Played a little more of Carol's storyline, I'm up to thermal Base now. Gotta admit, I was kiiiiinda hoping Carol wouldn't have to put up with this place, but I suppose Lilac's custcenes should've tipped me off. The boss battle with Serpentine tells me that those robot soldiers with eyes in tanks are gonna be even worse to kill as Carol, and they were total asshats to kill as Lilac. This bodes ill.

Back
Top Bottom