• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Smash Ultimate: Finished World of Light. And oh my fucking god that was amazing.
Like, not even the final fight (though that is awesome). I lost my shit when I realised that I was Master Hand in the penultimate sequence.
Incineroar, Sonic, and Bayonetta, saviours of the multiverse.

Dragonball FighterZ: Got through the first few maps of story mode. Pretty fun so far, and I like how, rather than making an excuse to keep Goku/Gohan out of the fight until the others have had some screentime, the story actually makes up an excuse to keep Goku on the front lines, by explicitly placing everyone on a roughly even power level.

Space Empires V: Iridia VI is now mine - and will need some remodelling. Among other things, a space port and resupply depot, weapon platforms, and at some point a proper temporal space yard. That's the first objective of Goldrush complete. Next turn I shall start the attack on Castor IV to move the other objective along. Likewise HMS Rainbow ought to be repaired next turn, ready for an attack on Cribit II. Unfortunately Decatur II is just too strong to attack without a lot more reinforcement, so that's stalled.

Liam refuses to cease his attacks on the Xi'Chung, which is good enough reason to remind him that even superpowers need to watch their back. Battlefleet Red (Dexter) warped through from Regotha to find neighbouring Tarquin very vulnerable. I'd like to destroy his fleet at anchor - about thirty ships, a couple of cruisers and a battleship among many torpedo destroyers - but unless I can manage a stealth approach it would be a stalemate.

I didn't much like the build-up of Norak Continuum ships in Quilktrin. A fleet assembled just off the Quilktrin-Spica warp point presented a good target of opportunity - Battlefleet Blue (Dexter) engaged and annihilated it. Almost thirty Norak ships destroyed, including two cruisers and two carriers, for no losses.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 which I've finished the main story clocking in at around 90 hours and now mostly doing the Challenge Mode content and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance on the 2.8 What's It Called Again collection.

Currently focusing on doing more of Disgaea 5 Complete on my personal file. Went ahead and got Laharl and co. before I continue on with the story. Also got Girl Laharl, Nisa, and Metallia cause why not. Will probably get the other characters from other installments a bit later.

I've been playing a ton of FFX lately. It's one of my favorite games of all time, and this will be my third time playing it, and I haven't played it in almost 10 years so it's been fun to revisit. I'm trying to see if I can get the platinum for this game without using a guide and only relying on my memory of the game. I still need to find 5 more Al Bhed Primers :(

I just got through Zanarkand and defeated Yunalesca. I've been using the expert sphere grid on PS4 which has allowed me to do some interesting changes to how I develop my characters. I need to go back to Bevelle now, but I wanted to do some side quest stuff done first. I just made my blitzball team and scored Attack Reels for Wakka :)

Just finished Atelier Ayesha. Managed to get Keith's ending on my first run, surprisingly enough. Also managed to unlock Regina's as well. Gonna do a second playthrough later with the Japanese voices.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory: Just playin' through the game, running a few Digimon all over the evolution web for all the attack attributes and a maxed out ABI score. I'm up to chapter 17 by now, so I won't be able to use the lower stage Digimon for much longer lest I get my ass absolutely handed to me.

New Gundam Breaker: Finished Ryoko's story, and I liked how different it was from the other stories. Next up is Recoco's story and I've finished every story there is to finish.

Dragonball FighterZ: Gotten further through the story.
Met Android 21, I would like to kill her slowly and painfully for destroying 16. I did get some sweet, sweet catharsis when I suddenly got linked with Cell and got to beat the everloving shit out of her. Completely honest though, I hate how Yamcha, Buu, Tien, Gohan, and Gotenks were all found in skippable fights. Because it means that only Goku, Krillin, Piccolo, and Vegeta are able to appear in story cutscenes, because the game doesn't know if you have the other fighters or not. I honestly would've preferred a slower pacing at the start to put everyone's recovery after a boss stage so more characters could pop into the story.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

I'm currently doing a little fun project on the side involving amiibo. This is kinda long to explain as a post, so I'll spoil it.

Basically, it's like the Spirits, where they use a palette based on the character's looks, plus abilities relating to that character (such as a purple Incineroar using the spirit of Big the Cat, forgot what ability he had).

My first one is my Mario (Smash) amiibo, I've nicknamed him after Sheva Alomar (SHEVA) from Resident Evil 5. Also, FYI, I've nicknamed all of my amiibo, including the ones that DON'T have fighter compatibility with Ultimate or Smash 4, after a list of fictional female characters

For the palette, I chose Mario's green/brown palette due to her green pants. I'm about to make her inherit the spirit that let her use a Ray Gun at the beginning of each match, since she uses firearms in the game.

I might give more info on the rest of the amiibo I own in future posts, which currently including the Mario example I have 82 amiibo that are used as fighters for Ultimate.

Now that I have a new controller, I can say I'm starting to really enjoy Indie Pogo. I have unlocked all characters and (almost) all stages and now I'm in the process of unlocking all skins. I'm even considering buying the DLC skins to support the developers for all their hard work. I hope they finish Bullet Kin soon.

Rotating between Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Darkness, Smash Bros. Ultimate, and Disgaea 5 Complete on the Switch. Really liking LoR: CoD so far though, completed the first dungeon and will do some more stuff a bit later.

I evolved my brother’s Cosmoem into Solgaleo in Pokémon Ultra Sun and traded it back to him. I also got a large chunk of the Mystery Gift Pokémon available in Pokémon White through the recently discovered exploit, including Genesect, Victini, and Meloetta. I taught Meloetta Relic Song and even tested her out against a few wild Pokémon!

I evolved my brother’s Cosmoem into Solgaleo in Pokémon Ultra Sun and traded it back to him. I also got a large chunk of the Mystery Gift Pokémon available in Pokémon White through the recently discovered exploit, including Genesect, Victini, and Meloetta. I taught Meloetta Relic Song and even tested her out against a few wild Pokémon!
What exploit?

Back
Top Bottom