• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Space Empires V: Goldrush is going reasonably well. Annoyingly Castor IV was just far enough away to delay the attack anther turn. However, I've also noticed just how underdefended everything in Iridia seems to be - HMS Thorias landed troops on Iridia III because it was essentially undefended. For some reason it seems the Drushocka favour seekers rather than direct fire weapons for weapon platforms, which means HMS Arachneon ought to have little trouble in landing troops on Iridia II as well.

The attack on Cribit II went as well as could be hoped. Without repulsor beams to bulldoze the orbital defences out of the way it never would have succeeded. As it stands I've lost HMS Pavlova, Radiant and Rainbow - all light cruisers. Battlefleet Green (Siege) is looking a bit tatty now, so it'll have to return to Port Lindsay to refit and reinforce before making an attempt on Cribit XII. I'm glad I recommissioned the battlefleet reserve, since it meant I could destroy a lone Abiddon battleship before it could make a nuisance of itself.

There's nothing more I can do in Tarquin for the time being. An attack on the Sheward fleet is impractical, attacking a planet would be diplomatically unwise. Liam probably doesn't know - or at least only suspects - that reinforcements are building up in Regotha already, so the next move is his. Since the fighter wing can't retreat without a carrier, I've sent it round smoking out and destroying the Condottiero-class fighters I'm pretty sure he's building to deal with them.

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions

I’ve defeated Queen Bean thus far, though the Mario Bros’ experience leaves me confused in this game. For most of the time, Mario has been a little ahead of Luigi in leveling up, and when I checked their status, Mario and Luigi seem to have accumulated the same amount of experience despite Mario needing less to get to each next level, which confused me. But the really perplexing thing is that when I last checked, after the Bros both hit level 11, Luigi was actually slightly closer than Mario to leveling up, and I don’t know why this would be. Do Mario and Luigi just level up differently in some way? Because that kinda throws off my plans to intentionally fight weak enemies with one Bro alive to balance them out.

Final Fantasy X update!

I got the ultimate weapons upgraded for Tidus, Auron and Kimahri. I'm working on getting Wakka's right now but plafter playing 30 games of blitzball it's already starting to get a little stale. I also got really lucky and got Wakka's triple AP weapon from One Eye so I made a AP farming weapon and have been using the Don Tonberry trick to max out his sphere grid. Once I get World Championship I'll start getting the other triple AP weapons. I've also been working on monster capturing and exploring Sin and the Omega Ruins. At some point I actually need to challenge Yu Yevon...

Been playing a lot of Morrowind lately. Got a lot of stuff done. I'm hoping I can actually finish the game this time. I got pretty close last time but then uni got in the way and I forgot where I left off so I didn't finish.

I finally got a chance to start Persona 5. It's... very different from P4. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. However, I'm not very far in yet. Ryuji just got his Persona so I'm like an hour or two into the game. :p Working on it~ I hate hate hate that they changed Igor's voice.

I finally got a chance to start Persona 5. It's... very different from P4. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. However, I'm not very far in yet. Ryuji just got his Persona so I'm like an hour or two into the game. :p Working on it~ I hate hate hate that they changed Igor's voice.
If I recall correctly, that's because Igor's VA died.

Disgaea 5 Complete, just passed the bill to get the Cheat Shop but I think for this file I might not use it this time. Also passed the Invite Prinnies bill to have more Prinnies visit our Pocket Netherworld, simply because they are too cute.

Smash Bros. Ultimate - we've entered the endgame of Adventure Mode. We've also unlocked the last remaining fighters (for Adventure mode specifically, not in general because everyone's already unlocked), and due to minor spoilers are a little unsure how to proceed with the last remaining spirit battles.

Last edited:
3 of them..
Tales of Zestiria. Took a bit of a break from since I'm literally near the end. The reason being so I could start ToB..

Tales of Berseria which i started a few days ago. Seems fun so far. Velvet has a fun play style but going from Zestiria to Berseria is quite annoying since the controls are different..

And finally got Ultra Sun which i only got so i could get some of the legendary Pokémon i can't get in Ultra moon for vgc

I've been playing a lot of breath of the wild lately, and I still play smash ultimate sometimes too. Thinking of picking up mario odyssey again and going after some of the power moons I have yet to obtain.

Back
Top Bottom