• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Finally finished FF8 (PS1) a few days ago. I got all of the summons (not including Mog and Boko) and most of the ultimate weapons, so I'm satisfied! I started Xenogears (PS1) two days ago.

Space Empires V: A bit of a slowdown on operations this turn. The siege fleets are all either awaiting reinforcements or in transit. I expect to be able to resume siege operations in Cribit in two turn's time, at the most, when the first Vulture-class cruisers are ready to join the fleet. But, I have started to squeeze Quilktrin more tightly, now a new drone squadron is due from Damogran. In Iridia a planetstrike on Drushocka-held Iridia II went well, after the light cruisers cleared away defending troops and weapon platforms.

Space Empires V: First battle of the turn was also one of the hardest fought this game. Battlefleet Blue (Siege) carried the day in the attack on Eridani V, but for the loss of both battleships HMS Meteor and Atropos. It's acceptable losses - this way Eridani is open for colonisation. Battlefleet Green (Vanguard) will have to clear away the last of the debris, but otherwise it's a victory. So Operation Goldrush doesn't stall, I've moved some ships from Battlefleet Red (Siege) to reinforce the fleet. HMS Alecto will be the new flagship. Battlefleet Green (Siege) is at the muster point, having taken on supplies. Next turn it'll set sail for Cribit XII. Likewise the battlefleet reserve is busy destroying errant defences around Cribit II.

Dwarf Fortress - population of my Fortress has almost hit 100. Although the cap is 200, I'm considering changing the config files to raise it to 500.
Once finished, the living quarters will have room for 490 dwarves, though currently there are only ~80 bedrooms.
I finished building mess hall, though I MIGHT replace some of the decorative statues with more valuable ones later on.
I managed to build a stable food industry, harvesting enough plants for the whole fortress and even being able to sell some to trade caravans, having my fisherdwarves bring tons of fish every day and being able to slaughter multiple animals every season.
Animals are actually becoming a bit of problem for me - grazers need a big pasture (for which I simply don't have enough space due to my fortress being located in thick forest) and other animals constantly hanging around meeting hall, leading to it becoming extremely crowded (and for that matter: having said meeting hall with just one 1-tile wide door on each side serve as only connection between workshops, farms, mess hall and rest of fortress was in retrospect a terrible design idea). I'll have to designate some pens for them very soon.
I spent most of yesterday setting up hospital and building wells. For now, two will be enough - one near the entrance to living quarters, other in the hospital.
I used some experimental solutions with pipework that I never tried before - most importantly I had the interior of water pipes connected with watergates control room through a double bulkhead. This way once I need to access the interior of pipes for any reason, all I need to do is close the main watergate through which water flows into fortress, drain the pipes and enter through the bulk. Unfotunately I am not that handy with mechanisms in most games, so there isn't any failsafe to prevent me from openning both bulkheads at once and flooding the control room other than my own voice of reason. I made sure that said room is connected qith rest of the fortress ABOVE the water level so in case of flood it will be the only part lost, but I still think I should work it out.
Finally, I started building an inn - and I'm already facing the problem of lack of building materials. The main room is 25x50 and I decided to have floor made mostly (18x48) from polished jet - but I forgot to take into account the limited amount of jet in my fortress. Now I'm leading an aggressive mining operation to get more.

Got back to P5 after a few days of not playing. That game is such a tease. Let me fight the boss already! Ann just got her Persona and that's where I left off. Will try to play some more today.

What difficulty are you playing on?

Persona 5 I'm in Shido's Palace(next location is side deck)to get the 3rd door code

Pokemon Sun. Akala Island is pretty fun to explore.

I'm realizing that posting here might prevent me from sending another game to what I like to call "Unfinished Hell", so I'll keep playing Final Fantasy Explorers. I know I only stopped for a few days, but I need to remember what I was doing.

My Hero One's Justice, more online battles but this time I've been using Fumikage. Still getting the hang of him since I don't even use him all that much even in CPU battles.

I'll be doing a replay of FE Path of Radiance sometime tonight, gonna try to do a no reset run (which is hard for me cause I always reset when I lose a unit lol).

Dragonball FighterZ:
Few more maps through Android 21 saga. 16 died, again. But this time was a gut-punch, since he still shows up in your party select screen, greyed out and unselectable.

Kirby Star Allies: Heroes in Another Dimension shits me off. At least one group of hearts so far has defied common sense, and almost each and every heart is "get it first try or not at all", and since you can't go back into a dimension after clearing it, you have to ace each dimension in one try, or you quit without saving and go through the whole dimension again. Hard challenges would be fine if you were allowed to go back in once you were done and mop up any hearts you missed, but being forced to ace the whole thing in one go is just downright mean.

Harvest Moon- Skytree Village. The Harvest Sprites in this game are weird.

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. I'm trying to speedrun it and I'm on my second attempt. ( I deleted the save file with my first attempt after I went to the sequin land palace but forgot to pick up the forbidden isles map. I didn't realize this until after I got back to scuttle town.)

I can't get myself out from the hole of playing Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri for the past many days.

Gaians and Spartans are objectivelly the best fraction. "Green" Economics is soo much better than the others. "Democracy" is suprisingly usefull, as well.
Forget it, imagine that you have:
No negative police bonus
The Virtuall World and Network Nodes in most bases
Recreation Commons and Hologram Theatres
Positive Probe bonus

But even through all that effort, those dang Drones just can't help but Riot. How do I keep myself from not Nerve Stapling them? LOL.

Final Fantasy X
Just defeated Nemesis and Penance last night after multiple tries. Now I just need to get the last two primers, finish the Celestial weapons, and grind out the sphere grids for the last 4 characters, which will be a challenge.

Harvest Moon- Skytree Village. The town is slowly starting to grow.

Back
Top Bottom