• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Ultra Moon. I just got Vaporeon on my team. Trying to decide what to evolve the other Eevee to, maybe Flareon.

Still Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

There is no way I'm going to finish this game before KHIII comes out and takes all of my time. I get too caught up in the side quests lol.

Spyro 1: Finished up Magic Crafters. May supercharge be added to the list of things I hate alongside flight levels.

Breath of the Wild: Started up Champion's Ballad. The initial thing was kind of annoying, until I realised that I had 200 ice arrows I just never used, combined with, which combined with sniping bows meant that I was pretty much set. Now I'm off to the altars that've showed up across Hyrule. I figure I'll handle things in the same order I did the first time around. So, Lanayru -> Hebra -> Eldin -> Gerudo.

Currently replaying FE Binding Blade, I'm on chapter 10A right now so I'll be recruiting Geese and Gonzalez soon.

You're going to hate Tree Tops, then. Then again, it's the most annoying level for most people.
I hated how you have to do that stupid obscure speed ramp way just to get to one of the dragons, and I pretty much always messed up doing it too. Had to have my brother do it for me since I'd always get frustrated with it.

Final Fantasy XIV
At the moment, I'm just messing around, levelling my crafter and harvester classes.

Starbound
Looking to build out my flying base into a cluster of flying islands and town.

Space Empires V: Cribit is finally clear, after so many turns! It's going to take a while to develop it, but with two L-Series Greatholds on the way at least the population will get a boost very soon. I've ordered the siege fleet right on to Fornax, since the ships took only very minor damage in the last operations. Certainly Fornax isn't so heavily fortified as Cribit was.

In the reaches there's a stalemate over the Quilktrin system - Battlefleet Blue (Dexter) is ready to take on any fleet that warps through from Quilktrin, though it seems the Eee are content to stay at anchor for now. So with no better ideas it's on to Iridia for Battlefleet Blue (Sinister). The siege fleet isn't far behind now, waiting only for the last Vulture-class cruiser to arrive.

Worryingly, two empires have surrendered to the Sheward Sovereignty. I've decided to launch Operation Longbow to grab the initiative. The objective will be to take control of the warp points into the Bizzet system. and build deep space defences around them. The system is strategically very important - control of that will remove any easy access to Commonwealth space. To make this happen I'm retasking Battlefleet Green (Vanguard), reinforced with extra supply and repair ships. They'll pick up Y-Series space yard ships from Iridia and immediately make sail for Bizzet

Last edited:
Currently I have playthroughs going in Shenmue and Super Mario 64 DS. The latter because I felt like revisiting a childhood favorite (and I don’t have the original on N64 any more), the former because Shenmue III comes out in August and I want a refresher on the world’s slowest-paced story. If I hadn’t failed that awful stealth section at the old warehouse so many times I might have been on pace to beat the game before Christmas 1986. Ryo is wasting no time at all, he’s a man with a mission.

Final Fantasy II

Funny. Leila was the weakest character in my game, but thanks to getting lucky in the Arcane Labyrinth and obtaining her ultimate weapon, she's now a monster. She has a third of Guy's strength, but she almost always hits 4 digits of damage when attacking anything but flans. Now, I gotta go to the Tropical Island to retrieve the Black Mask.

Got done with my daily Wii Fit U exercises, and am now about to get on Eternal Sonata (PS3). I'd been thinking about the game recently and started a new save a few days ago, slowly working through it. Last time I tried playing with the JP voices, and honestly this current playthrough is reminding me how much I vastly prefer the English cast for nearly every character, but especially Allegretto and Crescendo.

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Boy file: just gave Lisette the Pendant of Dating.

Back
Top Bottom