• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Space Empires V: Finally began the siege of Decatur IV ... and it's not great news. I'm not sure how much of a difference the drones really made. With a starbase, about twelve large satellites and I forget how many weapon platforms to remove, it was always going to be a slog. The final account has all the light cruisers destroyed, and most of the cruisers. But Decatur IV is clear, barring a little tidying-up that Battlefleet Green (Sinister) can do. I'm bringing in the replacement ships from Quikil, and ordering up another three Vulture-class cruisers from Herodor.

Battlefleet Blue (Siege) is more or less ready. Castor VIII is another fortress, so I've decided to wait for Mavramur to build another Condor-class battleship for the effort - just in case. The good news is that in Fornax the siege fleet cleared Fornax V easily, and I have every reason to believe Fornax IV and IVA will be a walkover.

The big problem is going to be the refit next turn. Keeping track of what's been upgraded can be a real pain, so I'm going to do it as systematically and comprehensively as possible. I may actually refit the siege fleets from Battlefleets Blue and Green before attempting the assault in Decatur and Castor. they're significant upgrades that could make all the difference

Pokemon Ultra Moon. Now exploring Aether Paradise.

I've been playing though Xenoblade Chronicles 2 lately. Bought it on launch but never really got into it till recently. It's enjoyable but I suspect it'll take me months to complete

Dragon Marked for Death is a fun 2D ARPG I've been playing to kill time.

Then, I have Smash Ultimate in my rotation too. Haven't been on it as much lately but I'm hoping to get deeper into it again soon

Space Empires V: Another disorganised turn. Decatur's slowly being pulled under control, with everywhere except Decatur V colonised. Operations in Fornax are going well, but the siege fleet is leaving a lot of debris behind, so Battlefleet Green is going to have to delay a refit in order to tidy up the aftermath.

The problem at the moment is the reaches. The large Eee fleet has disappeared somewhere, which at least frees up Battlefleet Blue. A Drushocka fleet of 11 ships is threatening to warp into Castor - I hope they try to warp into Hesperos so the space stations can destroy them without having to chase them, but in the meantime Battlefleet Blue (Dexter) is going to have to make sail to try and intercept. At least I had the foresight to build E-Series engineering ships for the Optera yards at first, rather than space stations, so if need be I can do the Battlefleet Blue refit in situ in Spica rather than having to withdraw the fleet.

I suppose it's just as well I can't refit the entire navy at once. I don't have enough minerals anyway - enough income to keep a steady rate of upgrades going, but not enough to be complacent. Next turn it might be smart to see if there's any way I can make efficiency savings

Pokemon Ultra Moon. Just reached Poni Island.

Finally done with the story and epilogue in Red Dead Redemption 2. The controls, horse AI and bounty system frustrated me at times, but overall I loved the detail, plot and characters. With free roam unlocked, I've been spending the past couple of days exploring the western half of the map and doing whatever I like without worrying about honour.

Fantasy Life. I'm now an Expert Hunter.

Replaying White 2, and also playing an A Song of Ice and Fire mod for Crusader Kings 2 as the line of Stannis Baratheon (the one true king).

Back
Top Bottom