• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Wii Fit U

Doing my daily exercises. Just finished 10 minutes of Rhythm Boxing, now I've just got Advanced Step and the 10 minute Island Run to go!

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Boy file- Lisette is now at yellow heart/ flower.

Okay, so in Pokken Tournament DX, you don't strictly need to WIN the Daily Challenge -- that takes a huge load of mental stress off these matches given how I'm only practiced with maybe two Pokemon on the roster (Braixen and Sceptile).
Specifically, you get +3 Skill Points to the selected Pokemon* for challenging it, and +2 more Skill Points to a random Pokemon if you actually win.

* in the case of a Team Battle (3v3), the Skill Points are distributed +1 for each team member.

Space Empires V: Something of a slow turn. I've had to do some belt-tightening in order to keep the minerals coming in for the navy refit, putting all non-essential construction projects on hold and decommissioning any warships without an immediate mission. It's not time to panic yet, since from next turn I'll be able to get some upgrades going to boost my income, but it does mean having to prioritise Battlefleet Red for refit. Operation Longbow has stalled thanks to Battlefleet Green (Vanguard) badly needing supplies, but there's really not a lot I can do about it. I think I will have the fleet remain in Hesperos for one more turn to resupply, then it'll just have to be supplied en-route to Iridia.

At least the campaign around the Fornax zone is going well. Cribit may not be exporting anything to the Commonwealth yet, but the colonisation is nearly finished and in a few turns it'll be able to look after itself. Battlefleet Green (Siege) destroyed the Abiddon colony on Fornax VI ready to move on to Fornax III next turn. I'm thinking that rather than moving on to Uphada afterwards (Which is something of a fortress), it might be smarter to move the battlefleet into Cretirk to finish up operations there.

In the reaches things are messier, but under control. The Drushocka did indeed try to warp into Hesperos and were annihilated for their efforts. Given that the fleet destroyed a S-Series clipper on the way I'm in no mood for clemency. Battlefleet Blue (Dexter) is going to remain in Castor - I don't have the resources to refit it anyway, and there are several battleships in Gergan I'd like to destroy, if I get the chance.

So, in Pokken Tournament DX, today's challenge was a Team Battle -- my team being Weavile, Braixen and Gengar, with the opponent being Empoleon, Braixen, and Machamp.

I don't know how to Weavile, and I did SO poorly against Empoleon the first time that I had to quit the battle and restart. Then, surprisingly, I defeat all three with just Weavile alone. Don't ask me how.

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Boy file... Lisette is now at orange flower/ heart. I also have a tabby cat named Aurora.

Natsume (Harvest) Moon- Skytree Village. My barn finally has a cow. Saving to build a chicken coop.

Back to Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I beat KHIII, and sadly found myself completely disinterested in anything the post-game had to offer. I hope they do some good DLC that features some of the characters I feel got brushed aside too quickly. Meanwhile, I'm delving pretty deep into Odyssey and have a feeling it may be the closest I will ever get to platinuming a game (which I'm sure I'll fail to do lol).

DreamMix TV World Warriors

I forgot how much I love that game. It's just so bad, it's perfect. To put into perspective, it's a Smash clone with characters from Konami, Takara and Hudson. I mean, just look at the characters:

From Konami

Power Pro-kun (Yakyuu Power Pro Baseball)
Simon (Castlevania)
Twinbee (Twinbee)
Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
Moai (Gradius)

From Takara

Licca-chan (Licca)
Tyson Granger (Beyblade)
Optimus Prime (Transformers)
Microman (Microman)
Asuka (Cool Girl)
Megatron (Transformers)

From Hudson

Bomberman (Bomberman)
Momotaro (Momotaro Densetsu)
Master Higgins (Adventure Island)
Yugo the Wolf (Bloody Roar)
Manjimaru (Far East of Eden)
Binbogami (Momotaro Densetsu)

And here are the stages:

Powe Pro Stadium (Yakyuu Power Pro Baseball)
Dracula's Castle (Castlevania)
Sky Fortress (Twinbee)
Big Shell (Metal Gear Solid 2)
Artificial Sun (Gradius)
Licca-chan's House (Licca)
Giant Soldier Devastator (Transformers)
Tree House (Treena & Her Forest Friends!)
Night City (Cool Girl)
Micro Earth (Microman)
Devil's Orchard (Far East of Eden)
Floating Continent (Star Soldier)
Bomberman Battle (Bomberman)
Electric Railway (Momotaro Dentetsu)
Adventure Island (Adventure Island)

The game can be kind of hard if you use the slowest characters (Moai, Megatron and Binbogami), but it's beatable. Too bad you can't choose your opponents in the Vs. Mode, though.

Yeah, there's something oddly compelling about playing Tetris in a massive battle-royale format. I haven't played Tetris (of any kind) in years, but my first round I placed around 25th. Second game near the top 10. Fourth game, I landed in second place overall, and fifth game was my first actual win (but man was that a close call) .

(Natsume) Harvest Moon- Skytree Village. I finally got a hammer. My farm now has a dog named Galahad.

Space Empires V: Strange how things turn out sometimes. The Tiqohiw Empire handed over Economics Lvl 9 - saving me a fortune in upkeep and giving me the resources to immediately finish the refit of Battlefleet Red (Dexter). The resource upgrade across the Commonwealth is happening anyway, but now I can resume most of my planned construction projects.

Some of the campaigns are still messy. I wouldn't have thought twenty fighters would cause such a problem, but in Decatur they mean I'm going to have to remove Decatur V before trying to gain complete control of the system. It's been a long, long slog, and it's going to remain a long slog. Likewise in the reaches I'm tired of having outposts in systems half under my control. Dealing with Castor VIII as soon as possible is a priority.

The big strategic problem is that I really need another siege fleet to do that, but I don't have the time to build one. To solve the issue I'm revisiting the old Phoenix-class Siege Dreadnought concept. Now I've got better technology it seems more feasible. The design is built around massive Smart Bombs and a massive Repulsor Beam, and otherwise heavily based on the Condor-class Battleship's weaponry. One key difference is the addition of two large Wave Motion Guns. It's not quite as big and scary as I'd like, but crucially it barely takes longer to build than a Condor. I've ordered two built at the Spica yards

Space Empires V: More upgrades today with mineral miners on the books. I have enough resources now to refit most of the rest of commissioned Battlefleet Red, barring seven light cruisers. Next turn will bring a shipyard upgrade - I intend to bring in my new Orbital Yard 15 into commission in Lyrae and probably Sephandris. They're a design pretty much stolen from the AI players, a space station with nothing more than a space yard. Cheap, quick to produce, intended to build light cruisers. Once complete, the Lyrae system will be able to build fifteen Saker-class light cruisers in six turns.

The Fornax campaign is beginning to wind down. Only Fornax I is left, which will be a hard fight, but manageable for the last one. I may wait a turn before making the assault, since the siege fleet is beginning to run low on ammunition and I'd like the ordnance replicators to fabricate some more. Preferably I'd recall Battlefleet Green (Sinister) for a one-turn refit, but that's dependant on what ships show up from Uphada

Well, I recently managed to finish what I think is the final mission in Wargroove - y'know, that one where
you have to fight an army of enemy units with seven Commanders, one of which will get mind-controled at the end of every second turn.
a lot of stuff happens, and now all I have to do is get enough stars on missions and such to unlock the Epilogue... I hope.

Oh an can I say that Piranah Plant is super fun to play as in Smash U? I mean I know alot of you already knew that, but still.

Space Empires V: It never rains, as they say. About five planets suddenly developed breathable atmospheres, allowing me to get rid of some expensive atmospheric modification plant and begin construction on mining and refining infrastructure. A big shipyard upgrade means it's an expensive turn, but I can still start on refitting Battlefleet Blue (Sinister) anyway. It seems the Sheward Sovereignty are testing warp point manipulation - the Krikkt-Zezzis warp just closed for no obvious reason. All the more reason to begin construction on Saker-class light cruisers sooner rather than later.

Fornax I is cleared, for the loss of HMS Excalibur and Messenger. No huge deal, though next turn I may have the orbital yards at Port Lindsay begin construction on replacements. As soon as Battlefleet Green (Sinister) has been refitted and is back in-system, the siege fleet can move on to Cretirk. I may possibly recall the siege fleet for a refit first.

Back
Top Bottom