• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Space Empires V: All these infrastructure efforts are beginning to pay off, albeit slowly and mostly in the background. Minerals and radioactives are slowly flowing into the treasury, mostly slowly because a lot of large planets with small populations are building the necessary facilities slowly. Next turn Cribit I will finally finish the space port, so I can expect a jump in income. Is it enough, well, more or less. The last of main Battlefleet Red and Battlefleet Blue (Sinister) have had the refit this turn, but I haven't really got the resources to refit the Orbital Dock 22s into 23s as I'd like. In any case, the priority is for Battlefleet Blue (Siege) to get a refit. I know I keep postponing the Castor VIII siege, but it really is an absolute fortress.

Battlefleet Green (Siege) is going to have to stay on-station in Fornax. That Abiddon Enclave dreadnought I've been looking for has somehow turned up in Cretirk, and I'm hoping it'll try and warp through into the teeth of the fleet's temporal tachyon cannonade

Various rounds in Tetris 99, both good and bad. For the most recent game I won, I set my targeting mode to "Attackers" the whole match and just played ... and set new personal records for max combo length (8 pieces) and max # KOs (22!).

My Hero One's Justice Switch version, came back and decided to do more online matches and buying more accessories (mainly for Izuku, currently have the Deku rabbit ear head accessory, plaid uniform, and Shoto styled glasses on him and it looks so cute). Also got stomped by a Himiko player, I very rarely come across them online so it was a surprise for sure.

Started up Horizon Zero Dawn yesterday and just cleared the bandit camp on Devil's Thirst - thinking about doing some exploring and sidequests next. Sprinting feels a bit awkward, but it's a fun and beautiful game that's giving me some God of War 4 vibes.

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Boy file- Lisette is at orange heart/ flower. Saving for the next house upgrade.

At the local game store they have SMB3 running on an NES. The control pad is definitely worn, but I decided to play through it. Beat absolutely every level and saved that princess in roughly 2.5 hours.

Pokemon Ultra Moon. The last Totem Pokemon is annoying.

Local game shop did a Smash Ultimate friendlies tournament tonight. (One of the guys working there wants to do this on a regular basis, but he needs more practice building a proper bracket.) Among the players we had a Young Link main, Samus main, Greninja main, Roy main ... and I picked a different character every match. Everybody had at least one painful SD somewhere, like using an Up+B in the wrong direction or aerial dodge at the wrong time....
For my first round, my Lucario vs. Bowser. A very close match, but I managed ot win somehow, partly due to a few aforementioned mistakes, such as Bowser air-dodging over the edge of the stage on his last stock.

My second battle was my Ike versus Roy. It wasn't a fair fight, but I did have the satisfaction of landing 1-2 KOs. I did frequently use Ike's side-B to recover high, ensuring I was out of easy melee range.

Third battle was my link vs. Young Link, we turned out to be very evenly matched, so it was EPIC. It did help that I watched his behavior in his previous matches, so I knew to be wary of him spamming Fire Arrows a lot.

Fourth battle was against the same Roy, but I chose Lucina instead. Lots of dodgerolls, Blade Dance spam, and whiffed counter attempts on both sides. It was more evenly matched than before but Roy still beat me.

Ultimately, the top places went to Greninja, Samus, then Roy.

Finally got round to finishing Breath of the Wild - final verdict, I got a lot of fun, and a lot of hours out of the game. The ending is almost an anticlimax, but then I'm not really bothered about that. I found Hyrule Castle a bit too easy to break into, insofar as turreted Guardians can only slow you down so much. I think clever placement of monsters could have made the task much more complicated

I like LOL, CS:GO, Clash of Clans and easy flesh games just to kill time

Pokemon Sun. On my way up Mount Lanakila. Hope to find an Alolan Vulpix.

Back
Top Bottom