• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Stardew Valley: Halfway through Spring now, and it's been a busy one. I've mostly abandoned the West field, since resowing and harvesting is taking up a lot of time, and I don't really need the income at the moment, certainly not now I have strawberries planted in the East field. Building is slightly frantic at the moment - I've somehow managed to get the barn up and the field enclosed, and a new silo paid for. After that there's the new shed to build

In Tetris 99, last night I won a match and one of my KOs was a player with Lv.99 experience. Today I had a match and was ultimately defeated quite thoroughly by someone with an even higher level (listed as "11*"). I also won a match despite not using any hold pieces -- a favorite pastime of mine, though often I will start holding pieces if I'm in trouble (i.e. "in case of emergency break glass" strategy), even if in some matches it is too little too late.

Stardew Valley: The new shed is finally up, so I've been spending time moving my various appliances in. More kegs in the brewery as well, to allow to brewing of something alongside the wines from last year's grapes. Mead seems to be a good one, since the hives in the garden behind are producing a reasonable amount of honey.

I do want to start doing some general tidying. The West field was never fully enclosed, since I hastily tilled another plot for the Spring seeds. I think I shall shuffle that around so it is a properly laid-out addition to the field, and then enclose it. I've already cleared some of the encroaching weeds and trees, which is just as well since I'll be wanting wood for a barn and coop upgrade.

I'm generally happy with progress so far. I made a silly mistake in selling too many gold-quality parsnips I now need for the community centre, but other than that, I'm inclined to do some decorating in the last week of the season

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Need to built a bigger barn, to finish the first farming times.

In MH4U, my Kirin guild quest just entered G-rank, but apparently that doesn't mean random Yian Kut-kus can stop invading my hunts now. Sheesh.

Also, I am definitely reaching endgame in Pokemon Shuffle, as (with 700+ S-ranks, including 100 Ultra stages) the game has stopped giving me a preview of the next Expert stage. The final Expert stage is 53(?) featuring Primal Groudon (a nice counterpart to Main stage 700 being Primal Kyogre). And according to the game's own listing there are only 5 Pokemon left I haven't yet caught.

Stardew Valley: Coffee is turning out to be more productive than I thought. I didn't realise it was a Summer crop as well, which has thrown out my field plans a little. The brewery is earning its keep, though, with half the kegs reserved for wine making while the others turn out coffee. I shall probably set aside a good amount of wheat and hops for Winter brewing as well.

But Buckland is looking a little more organised. I've moved all my various chests and appliances indoors, and had a bit of a reorganise while I'm at it. West field is at least ready for planting without much need for tidying the field edges. The yard I've cleared of trees for the most part. Outside that the woods are looking especially bosky, so one task before the Winter will be to do some serious forestry. I'm thinking of thinning the adult trees from the Northwest and Southeast corners.

Finally got a coop upgrade as well, which I've christened with a new duck. Stewart's there to help with the community centre. Next on the list is steadil upgrading the barn

Picked up Crypt of the Necrodancer on Switch (because I guess I'll need the practice before Cadence of Hyrule comes out later). It probably took me at least 30 tries before I finally cleared zone 1.
Zone 1 has three floors. Minibosses include Direbat, Red and Green Dragons, Light and Dark Minotaurs.
So on the successful run, I'm down on floor 3 trying to get my timing right to fight a nasty Red Dragon when I accidentally fall down a nearby trapdoor -- which apparently doesn't kill me outright, but once I'm dropped down to the boss floor I immediately have to clear a room of enemies (including a Red Dragon!) before I can enter the boss room to fight it. I probably only have one HP left by this time, but somehow I defeated Coral Riff.

Other bosses encountered so far: Death Metal, Deep Blues, King Conga

Last edited:
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and My Hero One's Justice (Switch), just doing some online and CPU battles in both games here and there mostly. I think I'm gonna change Momo's and Dabi's outfits to the school uniform alts. (Dabi's school alt though :love:)

Blazblue Cross Tag Battle (Switch), picking this one up again after taking a long break from it. As expected I kept gravitating towards Jin and Yu as my mains lol. Gonna play some more since I'm a little rusty.

Sometime tomorrow I'll be restarting Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne Maniax again, and maybe replay either both Persona 2 Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment or Persona 3.

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Boy file- I need to start an orchard soon.

Back
Top Bottom