• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Shadow the Hedgehog.

Having a real fun time with it, despite my annoyances with it. Choosing the story path is real fun, and the gameplay feels well polished, even if the enemy AI could have ultimately been fixed. I do think it's at least an average game and is underserving of the score it got back when it released.

Stage Builder hijinks in Smash Ultimate. I wanted to know if I could create a stage that tips and tilts (within reasonable limits) depending on the weight and position of fighters standing on it, but apparently nope, terrain blocks are immutable to fighter mass. So instead, here's the second best thing: MXRD453N

I discovered yesterday that people are doing other games' stages in Ultimate. Once I get a Switch (whenever that happens) I'll possibly start to download stages based on Indie Pogo and, if somebody cared about that game, DreamMix TV World Fighters.

In MH4U (2nd save file), we just received our first Kiring quest as a Guild Quest. It's only low-rank, but that's fine. I wonder if there are (1) wild Kelbi, and (2) that map zone with a climbable wall.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

I think I hit a wall. After unlocking lots of characters in the past days, I'm starting to only get maps with shards that are useless to me now. The most recent map I got at least is giving me turquoise shards, which is nice since I still need to unlock two characters with them.

In short, I'm still needing peach, golden, silver, black and turquoise shards.

Continuing to goof off in Stage Builder, I have ranked the 15 types of terrain by weight and fall speed. e.g. Yarn is lightest, Steel heaviest, but Paper (2nd lightest) has the slowest fall speed. I'm sure somebody out there has already compiled a list of their various properties...

Pokemon Ultra Sun

I got really lucky with my first attempt at shiny breeding. Shiny Snorunt in only five eggs!

Eventually I’ll breed a second for shiny Glalie. For now, this guy is exercising in Isle Evelup, but will stay unevolved forevah.

Space Empires V: Decatur V is finally cleared - though Battlefleet Green (Dexter) is now more of a glorified squadron. On the plus side, only Cretirk VI remains as a hostile colony, so Dexter can be tasked to clear out the miscellaneous satellites littering the system.

Operation Province is going at a steady pace. Spica is now more or less secure, barring some security work removing ships and fighters that have escaped the sieges. Iridia will be the next target. Province is going to take on another dimension now - I've decided to move HMNB Leviathan to Optera, with a view to eventually moving it to Cair Paravel. The idea is, a baseship in the reaches will be a very visible distraction for the Sovereignty, an impressive reserve but without a clear strategic goal. But for that to work, its location needs to be a secret for now.

I decided to play through Pokemon Moon again with a team of my top six favourite Pokemon: Vaporeon, Noivern, Incineroar, Hitmontop, Mr. Mime, and Bisharp. It was a little tough since I had to transfer five of them from Omega Ruby. This team started as somewhat of a struggle. Once Litten and Mime. Jr evolved, it wasn't as bad. But I had to wait until right before the grass trial to evolve Eevee into Vaporeon. And evolving Tyrogue into Hitmontop was a nightmare. I'm right before the ghost trial now. Torracat is almost an Incineroar, but I still have a ways to go to evolve Noibat and Pawniard. Even though it's been a challenge, I'm really enjoying this playthrough. I've Nuzlocked many times, but even those playthroughs didn't make me as attached to my team as much as this run. It's really special to work with a team of Pokemon I can see myself using if Pokemon were real.

C'mon game, gimme a map with the crystal shards I need. I still need to unlock 5 characters.

Indie Pogo

Since the big update is dropping May 7 I'm playing some matches against the CPU to get money so I can buy continues to see if I can beat Arcade Mode with all characters on Hard. Doing so rewards me with the Sovereign Deck from Nefarious as the final stage. I hope all goes well.

Still making my rounds through Final Fantasy IX. I've only just recently started the third disc portion.

I still love this game dearly, but I really wish the Treno card tournament wasn't a thing.

I'm only missing Sephiroth now. Depending on how I do today, I might unlock him tomorrow.

Still making my rounds through Final Fantasy IX. I've only just recently started the third disc portion.

I still love this game dearly, but I really wish the Treno card tournament wasn't a thing.
I agree with that. Would have preferred that it used a continuation of FFVIII's card game, mostly because unlike FFIX's game, that one didn't depend on RNG. Was it really necessary that tournament?

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja

Hey, @FinalArcadia was right! The QTEs during special moves are fun. Then again, you don't suffer a big penalty for failing them and you can use QTEs to reduce the damage if the opponent hits you with a special. The only thing I can say is that characters are quiet or loud with no in-between (Naruto is extremely loud, while I could barely hear Kakashi), and seeing how that didn't happen in Clash of Ninja I wonder what happened there.

Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy

I'll try to get back to this game since I have been playing Theatrhythm a lot. I hope I still know how to play the game.

Slowly playing Splatoon 2 again, planning to get all of the Amiibo gear and filling their slots.

Since I have unlocked everyone, I'm just playing more casually. Now I'm going to bring everyone to Lv. 99 (so far, 1/71.)

Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy

I decided it will be better if I level everyone to 60 before I tackle Confessions of the Creator. I'm kinda scared of Feral Chaos since I have never battled him.

Back
Top Bottom