• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Final Fantasy IX (Switch) - After 20+ in-game hours of ignoring the Chocobo sidequest, I decided to give it another go and finally got the water Chocobo upgrade.

The remaster's fast-forward feature helps a lot with this mini-game, but I really don't like it still. I can't imagine doing this on the PS original. Chocobo Hot and Cold and Tetra Master are two things I really don't like about this game.

Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy

Now it's time to train Jecht, since I'm doing them in order of their games. Hopefully I can be as annoying to my opponent as Jecht is when fighting against him. Does somebody know if Feral Chaos is harder than normal Chaos, or is it easier since Feral Chaos is a normal character? Also, I find it weird that the game has "Roses of May" instead of "Something to Protect".

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Taking it easy.

Final Fantasy IX (Switch) - After 20+ in-game hours of ignoring the Chocobo sidequest, I decided to give it another go and finally got the water Chocobo upgrade.

The remaster's fast-forward feature helps a lot with this mini-game, but I really don't like it still. I can't imagine doing this on the PS original. Chocobo Hot and Cold and Tetra Master are two things I really don't like about this game.
Just wait till you get to Ozma (bonus points if you didn't do the Friendly Monsters sidequest). Or just any optional boss. I don't know why they are that hard.

Space Empires V: Cretirk VI has fallen, and with it a system I would have liked to take about fifty turns ago. But it's done now, and the entirety of Battlefleet Green (Siege) can move on to Uphada while the mainline fleet clears out of the debris left behind. The future of Green is in question now - as far as the siege fleets are concerned, one can be sent on campaign in Gergan, while the rest can warp past Eridani into the last Abiddon Enclave stronghold. But as for the mainline fleet, I'm wondering whether it would be wiser to decommission half of it. The fleet base at Port Lindsay won't be needed for anything other than an emergency now anyway.

Elsewhere on the borders with the Sheward Sovereignty I'm arming fast. The first reserve squadron of Saker-class light cruisers is ready, with a second being assembled in the yards of Lyrae and Sephandris. I've commissioned two Thunderbird-class stealth dreadnoughts at Gloriana and Pellucida, ready for when the T-Series freighters are ready to reopen warp points.

Just wait till you get to Ozma (bonus points if you didn't do the Friendly Monsters sidequest). Or just any optional boss. I don't know why they are that hard.
To challenge players who have already beat the main game.

I probably won't be going after those, but they're better than these mini-games for sure...

Yeah, Ozma's hax are real. I think I challenged it once, then walked away with a big "nope, I'm not doing that."
He only makes 1 attack a turn and it's way harder than Necron, the final boss, who makes 4 of these a turn. At least the moogle that lives there warns you before you try to fight it and get your ass kicked.

Indie Pogo

Since the update dropped today I decided to beat Arcade Mode with everyone again today. Canabalt Skyline is an annoying stage to fight in, since there are those annoying planes that can knock out you if they send you the wrong way, but the Well Caverns are alright. I still don't know how to use Bullet Kin (the new character in the update), and I have to get used to the fact that they added melee moves now.

Time to train Shantotto. I hope I don't hate her as much as I think I will. Not because I can't use her, but because her personality rubs me the wrong way.

Indie Pogo

Since the update dropped today I decided to beat Arcade Mode with everyone again today. Canabalt Skyline is an annoying stage to fight in, since there are those annoying planes that can knock out you if they send you the wrong way, but the Well Caverns are alright. I still don't know how to use Bullet Kin (the new character in the update), and I have to get used to the fact that they added melee moves now.

Time to train Shantotto. I hope I don't hate her as much as I think I will. Not because I can't use her, but because her personality rubs me the wrong way.
Oh man... I want indie pogo...
Bullet Kin and Shovel Knight are the main reasons for it...

He only makes 1 attack a turn and it's way harder than Necron, the final boss, who makes 4 of these a turn. At least the moogle that lives there warns you before you try to fight it and get your ass kicked.
Because it's basically 1 attack per every YOUR turn. It's like how in Legend of Dragoon there were 2 (or 3?) bosses that got multiple turns in a row based on how much damage you were doing to them. That ALONE made them the toughest encounters in the game.

Breath of the Wild Master Mode: So much for being a bit more liberal with weapons. Crossed the wetlands and struck East past Boné Pond intending to climb Lanayru Tower. One too many black bokoblins later and I'm avoiding the rest of the little devils in order to get to the tower. Activated the tower though I can't remember for the life of me what I intended to do next. I'm reluctant to head down to the river right now - Prince Sidon gets on my nerves and I'm not equipped for a journey up to Zora's Domain anyway

Since today was a bonus day, I decided to train both Prishe and Vaan. Two characters (and possibly two days more) and I'll start Confessions of the Creator.

Picked up my LeafGreen save that I haven't played in 10 years. Really fun getting reacquainted with my old team. Apparently I never beat the rematch roster of the E4, so trying to do that but my team is underlevelled so its hard >.< When that's done, I'm gonna go beat the Battle Tower--really want the special ribbon from it.

Back
Top Bottom