• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I just restarted Pokemon Emerald so I can get a decent Groudon and Raquazza.

Disgaea DS
I was slow getting into it (slowly worked on it since the PS2 version), but after a game drought, I picked it up again and am moving along nicely.

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, Pokemon Gold, and Final Fantasy VIII (omfg)

Disgaea DS
I was slow getting into it (slowly worked on it since the PS2 version), but after a game drought, I picked it up again and am moving along nicely.

Say, I've been wondering if the DS version of Disgaea is the same game as the PS2 one. Is that true?

Say, I've been wondering if the DS version of Disgaea is the same game as the PS2 one. Is that true?

Mostly. The only thing they've removed are the voices inside the chapters and that's only because of storage issues. The 'preview' for next chapter voices are kept still, but that's about it.

I believe there is an additional quest after the main storyline with Etna (if you unlock her journal), but I haven't gotten that far yet.

Right now im playing all the spyro games. I'm trying to get a 100 percent on all of them

I'm playing Chrono Trigger for the DS. It sure brings back a lot of memories and is still a great game after all these years.

DS:
The World Ends With You
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Pokémon Platinum
Animal Crossing: Wild World

GBA:
Pokémon FireRed -- Decided to start playing it again, still gotta beat Silph Co. (after about like, HALF A FUCKING YEAR)

X360:
Braid -- Haven't played it in a while, haven't had the 360 over at my house for a while but it's on my playing list

NEEDS MORE 1-5 ON THAT LIST
*brutally shot*

DS:
The World Ends With You
How is it so far? I've played it and I thought it was one of the best RPGs I've played on the DS; plus the soundtrack is really good.
GBA:
Pokémon FireRed -- Decided to start playing it again, still gotta beat Silph Co. (after about like, HALF A FUCKING YEAR)
Play moar, Teener. :(

Playing:
PS: Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!, Spyro: Year of the Dragon (120%'d Spyro the Dragon :])
PC: Rise of Nations
PS2: Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

I'm currently playing through Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again on my Gamecube. I'm at Glitzville at the moment

My xbox has just red ringed so sadly im not playing anything on that at the moment :(, but i do have my ds as back up which i am currently playing, ff4 db:eek:rigins and pokemon diamond, not at the same time though that would be silly.

Back
Top Bottom