• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Space Empires V: It looks like I've managed to drive the Cue Cappa fleet back towards Quintar - which buys me some time to bring the battlefleet reserve into Cretirk. Half of Battlefleet Green (Siege) will have to stay on-station to prevent a warp through into Fornax, but for now the other half has moved into Uphada and razed Uphada VI, though not without difficulty. Three cruisers lost isn't the worst result in return for a fortress planet razed.

Harvest Moon- Skytree Village. I won the Fishing Contest.

Team Sonic Racing (Switch)
Having a lot of fun with this game! I still think some roster choices are questionable (no Babylon Rogues, the weird way the game acts like Omachao+the other chao have just... always been with Team Rose, and barf Vector being the leader of Silver's team), but the actual gameplay is very solid and I love the team mechanics. I'm a Silver main BTW.

Also very happy that I'm able to use my Gamecube controller on this game with no problems through the adapter! I think it's much more comfortable this way on control scheme B.

I beat Alpha Protocol, and while I am uncommonly patient with the rest of the game, that final mission took a huge nose dive. In that final mission, even I got a taste of that stank that most other people attribute to the entire game. It has not shaken my resolve, however, and I will remain the one person who thinks an Alpha Protocol 2 could be a good game. In the mean time I enjoyed the jank.

Totally shifting gears, I’m now playing Ico and enjoying it a whole lot. I just cleared the East Arena (is it east or west? The first one). One thing that surprised me was the combat: I thought it was going to be an annoyance, but it can actually create some pretty tense moments. The puzzles are much more interesting though, and that’s most of the game. After Ico I’ll probably want to play Shadow of the Colossus again!

Right now I play pc games mostly. I found many cool games for free so now I can play for hours. That's entertaining and I like to play games of all genres. Wanna finish them all.

Last edited:
After losing my MH4U save file last month or so ... by now I am back in G-rank and have crafted my first sets of actual G-rank armor (Bnahabra just because, and Najarala because it's awesome). Definitely still constantly needing to go farm Armor Spheres for upgrades, though ... I really liked how Generations incorporated monster materials into armor upgrades.

Space Empires V: Very much a turn for patience. The big news is that Iridia is now completely under control. I've prioritised the system for consignments of colonists, in order to strengthen my general grip. The siege fleet can now move back to Castor to see about finally getting rid of Castor VIII.

The Cue Cappa fleet in Cretirk has anchored around the Cretirk-Fornax warp point, for some reason ... opposing them is now half a siege fleet plus the five cruisers of the battlefleet reserve. This stand-off could be interminable, so in an effort to break it I've ordered up a squadron of six Gyrfalcon-class destroyers to join Battlefleet Green

Beat Ico, I couldn’t stop thinking about it until it was over. Loved it! It’s one of those puzzle games that makes you feel like the whole game is one big puzzle, and the castle as a result has this sense of identity to make it stand out among video game castles. And just like I said, now I’m playing Shadow of the Colossus again. After that I’m gonna finally play The Last Guardian.

I also did a full-evil play-through of Shadow the Hedgehog, because Shadow is really bad-butt and he shoots guns and says the D-word. The full-evil play-through is like going full fan fiction, I love it. That game is a piece of poop. I think I’m gonna do a pure-good play-through next, to see the full breadth of emotions the game can pull off.

Harvest Moon DS- Cute. Trying to collection enough stone to build the bird shed.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Just finished completing a Long Quest. Good thing the last song was something I could FC easily.

Weakest character: Laguna (33)
Strongest characters: Bartz and Lightning (99)

Another long quest complete. I'm also starting to see that my game has some favoritism towards FFVII, FFX and the Mana songs.

Weakest character: Machina (35)
Strongest non-99 character: Vincent (85)

I'm juggling a few games right now, but most notable is the first Yokai Watch game. My friend gifted me a copy recently, and I'd to this point never played any of them. Gotta say, it's pretty fun. Not flawless, but the world is expansive and enjoyable to explore, and a lot of the yokai are endearing, even if palette swaps run rampant.

Currently B-rank, with a team of Komane, Komiger, Shadow Venoct, Damona, Frostail, and Eterna. Will likely switch out the Koma Bros once I find something I like more, though.

In the interest of rule 63, I named my Damona "Kokichi."

I got two new games recently that I'm playing, being Nascar heat 3, where I do full length races, and Mario Kart DS, both of which I am enjoying.

Natsume (Harvest) Moon- Skytree Village. Trying to win a few more festivals.

Another long quest bites the dust. Also, half my characters are now over level 40, which is pretty nice since that means I have almost all ultimate skills.

Weakest characters: Ace, Rem, Machina, Warrior of Light, Sephiroth, Prishe, Princess Sarah, Noel, Balthier, Vaan, Barret, Snow and Seifer (38)

Strongest non-99 character: Zidane (91)

Back
Top Bottom