• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Eyetoy: Groove (PS2)
Just got off Wii Fit U, and now I'm plugging in the Eyetoy and stuff for this. Which... is probably something I'll regret tomorrow because I generally work my lower body, and playing nearly every song on Eyetoy: Groove for the first time in literal years on Hard with it's emphasis on upper body movements has left me kinda sore since yesterday. That's probably a good thing though, means I got a good workout on muscles I usually never use lol.

Final Fantasy IX - Managed to find another opportunity to play, and I go straight to Chocobo Hot and Cold. I'm so tired of this yet I would really like to at the very least find all the Chocograph Pieces before the fourth disc. I don't have much energy left to keep doing this though.

This mini-game just plain isn't fun. I once said I could find no flaw in IX when I was still early in it. Now I can say the mini-games are some of the worst.

Final Fantasy IX - I finally managed to get the last of the Chocograph Pieces, and on top of that, I collected every last Chocograph in the game! I'm SO happy I don't have to go through that slough anymore. Now I'm just doing a couple more, comparatively relaxing, things before heading to Ipsen's Castle. I also tried out the Cotton Robe exploit the other day. It was neat and I got plenty of Gil now but I don't think I'll do it again so soon.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, specifically the dark side first. I've been playing this for a while now but had to stop due to some irl stuff, but I'm back at it and almost done.

Enchanted in the Moonlight: Miyabi, Kyoga, & Samon (Switch ver.), finished the prologue and decided to choose Miyabi as my protector. Might start Episode 2 either tonight or tomorrow night. I also have the Kiryu, Chikage, and Yukinojo ver. of this VN but I'll get to that after I finish everything in this version first and I start a few other new games I have.

Space Empires V: The siege of Uphada grinds on, though not without results. Feeding reinforcements in ought to keep it going. In the meantime the mopping-up actions in Cretirk and Spica are allowing me to consolidate gains there and tighten my grip on the conquered systems.

In general things are going well. The siege of Castor VIII will be a violent one, whatever happens, but at least I've got plenty of free shipyards to build replacements when the time comes. Sometime soon I will need to do a proper fleet review, especially of Battlefleet Green, and make sure the ships are properly organised

Final Fantasy IX (Switch) - I am now finally at the disc four portion. And since I already completed the Chocobo quest, there isn't much else holding me back from tackling the final leg other than a few smaller sidequests. I really enjoyed this game, but I'm honestly looking forward now to finishing it.

I am currently playing Pokemon Ultra Sun, and multiplayer servers on Minecraft, those are the primary games that I normally focus in on a day to day basis.

Finished Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic dark side, this ending is such a big ego stroke lol. now Ima be like Julius from FE4, child hunt sacrifices when? (jk of course) I'll start the light side sometime next month after I finish some new games.

Enchanted in the Moonlight: Miyabi, Kyoga, & Samon (Switch ver.), finished the season 1 main story for Miyabi and got the happy ending, will start on the sequel story sometime tomorrow. Since it's not too long, I'll be doing the season 2 story tomorrow as well. Will do a replay of this character's story also since an image in the album can be unlocked if you get the good ending instead.

After what feels like a cumulative 500 attempts, I finally beat Crypt of the NecroDancer with the Monk character, which unlocked the character "Bolt". Now for Aria to finish up the story mode ... Aria's unique rules aren't any easier, but for some reason she's a LOT more fun to play than Monk.
Monk's unique rule is "Vow of Poverty" - touch ANY gold in a dungeon and you immediately fail the run. The tradeoff, however, is you get one free item from any shop that normally costs gold.

Aria's unique rule is that her only weapon is a base dagger, she's permanently stuck at 1/2 heart (i.e. 1HP), and dies if you miss a beat. On the bright side, she's still allowed to have passive attack buffs from equipment (including Glass Armor), use spells (including Shield) and always starts with a free Revive potion. And considering you have to beat the game twice to even unlock her, missing a beat is actually the least likely thing to kill you.

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns.

Boy file- Just built a large barn.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: The 7th Stand User

Just defeated Death 13. I feel the battle would have been pretty hard for me if I didn't raise Kakyoin's friendship enough, since that would mean my character wouldn't have been able to help.

By the way, the Stand I got at the start of the game was Wildhearts, so my character is pretty much a fragile speedster.

Final Fantasy IX - I spent the last couple hours doing last sidequests and grinding for AP + money to spend on new equipment. Now I think I'm finally about ready to take on the last leg of the game.

Back
Top Bottom