• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns

Boy file- Trying to propose to Lisette, but it keeps snowing in her town.

Splatoon 2. I'm farming for a few various types of ability chunks in order to prepare for the splatocalypse.

Crypt of the NecroDancer: After what felt like 300 attempts, FINALLY cleared zone 4 with Aria. Her mode progresses through the zones in reverse order, but don't assume the other zones are any easier for it ... if anything, they're worse.
With Aria, enemies from zone 4 appear in ALL zones. For example, skeleton-spawning coffins next to each exit.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: The 7th Stand User

I'm in Kom Ombo now. I'm training all my characters to lv40 to see if I have a better chance in the next part, which is, according to the walkthrough, five consecutive boss battles against people possessed by Anubis. What did I get myself into?

Lately I’ve been sucked back into Nier: Automata and Persona 3, for a second play-through of both. Persona 3 I’ve been plugging away at the portable version off-and-on for like a year and a half now, just to have some comfort food to go back to whenever I want. Now I’m in the end game and I’m trying to do the optional bosses with my crazy end-game Personas. Nier: Automata I’m playing again because I made a pact with a friend that we were both gonna Platinum the game. (All she has to do now is get Ending E and she’s done, meanwhile I just started Route C last night. She kinda went crazy, but she’s gonna be my guide as I go for the Platinum.)

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns.

Boy file- just married Lisette.

Been playing Judgment for about 2 weeks now. Fantastic game, but the tailing sections are incredibly clunky.

Agreed but it was the first time they’d attempted it. I played it back in Nov/Dec last year and my husband recently picked up the English dub great game. Looking forward to Shin Yakuza.

Whenever I see Pokémon games on eBay cheap I buy them having 5 kids each one almost as pokémon daft as me, it helps to have extra. I bought a BNIB copy of Ultra Sun fan edition and the seller was kind enough to give me the Rowlet mini figure that comes with it. Steelbook and unplayed game all for £22.50!

My Edie will be happy she loves Rowlet and owls in general.

Went back to playing some more BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (Switch), got stomped by somebody using Yu Narukami earlier while battling online. I'm thinking of using Hyde Kido in some battles tonight, don't really use him all that often unlike I do with Jin Kisaragi (my main).

Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth, despite getting this game on launch last month I haven't had a lot of time to really get far (playing through few other games, both new and some replays). Currently in the second labyrinth, Junessic Land (love the play on Jurassic Park, by the way), so far I don't find it too bad though that could be because I grinded before continuing on.

On Sunday I'll get to Star Wars KOTOR and play through the light side this time.

Sorry about the mess staying in bed today so sore :X3: but I have an excuse to play this again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hotel Dusk: Room 215

Replaying the whole game in preparation of The Last Window, a game I skipped at first because my R4 didn't like it years ago.

Also, is it me, or Mila looks like the girl from Another Code?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom