• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Tomodachi Life (3DS)
Doing Tomodachi Quest right now, which is going terribly because I have three mages in the team and I refuse to use MP before the final boss, so... yeah. Also had the only Mii to have ever been divorced twice (there's only been TWO divorces period on the island, she was involved in both of them lol) just dump her sweetheart, so that's entertaining watching her slowly go through the single, male population of the island and then ditch them. Good drama and all.

...boy I wish they'd make a Switch Tomodachi Life

Tomodachi Life (3DS)
Doing Tomodachi Quest right now, which is going terribly because I have three mages in the team and I refuse to use MP before the final boss, so... yeah. Also had the only Mii to have ever been divorced twice (there's only been TWO divorces period on the island, she was involved in both of them lol) just dump her sweetheart, so that's entertaining watching her slowly go through the single, male population of the island and then ditch them. Good drama and all.
Man, when I had my archive where I made all the Gym Leaders, E4 and Captains + me. Erika was causing drama everywhere just like that. She didn't get to marry anyone, but she looked like she was going to get around.

It felt like one of those Mexican telenovelas that are full of relationship drama. I need to get back to that game.

Just finished Shenmue the other day so I started up Ys Origin!

Also back to playing Ace Combat 5. Trying to get the platinum trophy but it's a reall grind since you have to S rank all 32 missions 4 times over to get it x(

Fantasy Farming- Orange Season. My character is Lariel of Lon Lon Farm.

Jam Sessions 2

My God, for all the crap that the DS versions of Guitar Hero got for being uncomfortable, I couldn't believe that there is something way worse in that department. It doesn't help that the soundtrack is full of awful covers that make the Rock Revolution ones look like masterpieces. Good thing all the songs included are mentioned in the credits (they are found in the options menu), so I don't have to play the game anymore.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

I'll keep training a bit before continuing with the story. At least this game doesn't give me hand cramps.

Fantasy Farming- Orange Season. Found some more tools. I now have a chicken named Begonia.

I might start playing Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Was gifted the collectors edition from my Husband but I’ve not played it yet for health ressons.

Any tips? I have platinum’d all Souls games from Demon Souls onwards including Nioh and Bloodborne so I’m not bad but I hear this is very much s different beast.

Tales of Berseria: Finished all the sidequests I can find, so I've started on the post-game dungeon. It's not been too bad so far. Did need to pay the Katz to show me where the little flames were on the Aldina Plains map though. I'm three bosses in and I figure I should head out and grind up some more Katz spirits to make sure I'm well stocked up for the later stuff

Been going through my backlog of games recently and actually finishing some old ones that I never finished.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - currently in the Wind Temple. I do want to get into a few of the sidequests, I've only done a couple smaller Piece of Heart ones.

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - currently on Chapter 22. The reinforcements in this level are super difficult. Tons of waves of Dracoknights with Ridersbanes and there's like six new enemies every wave for 7 waves straight. I think I've tried to beat this level like six or seven times now.

Pokemon Gold - About to challenge Whitney. This is the game I play when I'm watching a stream.

Okami HD - It's...a lot. I like the gameplay and the story is pretty interesting, but it just hasn't been able to immerse me into its world yet. I'm also not sure what kind of game it's trying to be, but I'll stick with it and give it a try.

Cadence of Hyrule - Almost done with run 1, just gotta do Lake Hylia and defeat Octavo. I really really like the game and can't wait to run through it again and beat my time.

Been going through my backlog of games recently and actually finishing some old ones that I never finished.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - currently in the Wind Temple. I do want to get into a few of the sidequests, I've only done a couple smaller Piece of Heart ones.

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - currently on Chapter 22. The reinforcements in this level are super difficult. Tons of waves of Dracoknights with Ridersbanes and there's like six new enemies every wave for 7 waves straight. I think I've tried to beat this level like six or seven times now.

Pokemon Gold - About to challenge Whitney. This is the game I play when I'm watching a stream.

Okami HD - It's...a lot. I like the gameplay and the story is pretty interesting, but it just hasn't been able to immerse me into its world yet. I'm also not sure what kind of game it's trying to be, but I'll stick with it and give it a try.

Cadence of Hyrule - Almost done with run 1, just gotta do Lake Hylia and defeat Octavo. I really really like the game and can't wait to run through it again and beat my time.

Love all of these games! Great taste :bulbaLove:

Littlewood. This game is so cute. I'm collecting materials, and trying to get new townsfolk.

Back
Top Bottom