• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

I just beat the first Totema, possibly making Montblanc more useful (I'm not heartless enough to kill him off). Still wondering if Marche as a Blue Mage would be a good idea, considering he got Matra Magic really early.

I'm getting back into Old School Runescape again

Can I be your Runescape Girlfriend?

Just to clarify it’s not unrelated I was making a joke.

Last edited:
Splatoon 2 (Switch)
Doing some Final Splatfest battles for Team Order. I am LOVING the use of both Calamari Inkantation and the old Splatfest theme from Splatoon 1 being used here. Both of those are way better than the Off the Hook songs we usually get at Splatfest.

Littlewood. I need to find somewhere to build the marketplace. My town is kinda small now.

Terraria: Finally decided to bite the bullet and farm the vitamins and black lens I needed. The vitamins were pretty quick, but the black lens took an ungodly amount of time and over 400 eyes killed for a 1% drop. And of course on the night when it finally does drop I get two in one night. Then Skeletron Prime showed up and I royally kicked his robotic butt. But of course I ran out of Hallowed Bars and had to rematch The Destroyer several times, and let me tell you, a Nimbus Rod will destroy that thing. So I did that, made my Optic Staff, a drax, a full stack of Light Discs, and an Excalibur. And then since I'd beaten my last mechanical boss, I finally had something that could mine chlorophyte. I got enough for a full set of armour, and now I've just gotta stockpile it I guess, since for some goddamn reason everything before the Lunatic Cultist needs to use chlorophyte to make. On the plus side at least you can literally farm the stuff.

Tales of Berseria: Not much to talk about. Just played the bonus dungeon, didn't even bother trying to go further, tried to grind up gear/Katz spirits and stuff.

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Boy file: just built a large coop. Now I'm getting more chickens.

MH4U. Doing online hunts with random people. We tried G-rank Teostra tonight, and that went about as well as could be expected (i.e: quest failed just five minutes in). After that, we did some lower rank quests for a change of pace, with notably more success.

I was given Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor for my birthday the year it released. I flew through it at night time once the kids were asleep. Unfortunately several of the trophies had bugged and I was left defatted same thing happened to my husband with the Assassin’s Creed Origins game.

I’ve been in a mood to play anything Lord of the Rings. I started a new game and I’ve picked up all but one of the missing trophies.

Anyone know how long it takes to finish the Shadow Wars it seems like a really boring grind.

Tales of Berseria: Still not gone any deeper into the bonus dungeon, since spirit collection is rather slow when you're also trying to grind out enhancement materials at the same time. I did learn how linking Mystic Artes works though, which is neat because it gives a way for Rokurou and Magilou's 3rd level Mystics to actually be usable, since the 5th Mystic in a chain is 3rd level.

Finished a 100% run of LoZ: Phantom Hourglass today. Good lord, that is one crusty-looking game. I am surprised the controls weren't as awful as I remembered them to be.

Finished a 100% run of LoZ: Phantom Hourglass today. Good lord, that is one crusty-looking game. I am surprised the controls weren't as awful as I remembered them to be.
I need to go back to that game. I remember that I needed to ask for help to draw the hourglass and the Triforce since no matter what I did, the game never understood my handwritting. This is also why I couldn't beat the final boss.

Wii Sports
Mixing up my usual exercise routine (which is normally Wii Fit U + Dance Dance Revolution and/or stationary bike) with this blast from the past. Going to be doing boxing and tennis mostly since they require the most movement, though, truth be told, baseball is my favorite one.

Back
Top Bottom