• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Still playing Miitopia. I think the game entered "Sierra Mode" seeing how there's that one glitch that could screw my save permanently. Thankfully, I modded my 3DS so I have Checkpoint, which means that as long as I keep backing up my saves I will be safe.

I recently finished a replay of Red. Final team:
*Lugh the Venusaur
*Mars the Raichu
*Typhon the Gyarados
*Kai the Arbok
*Titan the Rhydon
*Marcel the Mr. Mime (yep)
Everyone was around level 45. Blue could have won as his Charizard defeated Typhon with two critical Slashes and I had to send out Mars. With a 20 level advantage Charizard could have won in one hit if he'd done anything other than what he did--use Rage.

I'm currently playing Romancing SaGa 3. Great game, though the english translation feels like it has problems.
I was playing DQ XI S but took a break after hitting another annoying boss that can one hit kill characters with common critical hits (playing on Hard mode so I am asking for it). I intend to get back to it after I finish RS3.

Got quite a few that I'm playing at the moment:
Pokemon Sword: About halfway through the game (I just completed the fourth gym). Thoughts so far; a step in every right direction visually, and I like a lot of the new Pokemon and their type combinations. If only they could have a story as encapsulating as BW. But they aren't as bad as the media has made them out to be, in my opinion.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses: I gave myself a break from this one to play Sword close to release; I'm on the final chapter of Black Eagles and plan to play the game again sometime soon with the New Game+. I'll probably go with Claude's route on the next game.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations: I've been slowly making my way through these games; they've been on my backlog for a while. I really do like the visual novel style, and I'm hoping to get a bit deeper into the genre in the future.

Pokemon Yellow: I have been going a bit further in my Nuzlocke challenge in this game as of late. It's a nice thing to pick up and play when I'm not doing anything else. Though I will need to update the Nuzlocke soon.

Metroid Prime: This is my first Metroid game past Fusion, which got released on the Ambassador program all those years ago. I have the Trilogy on Wii and am playing it when I can at home. It's pretty good; I'll probably play through the game again on Switch if it gets released. Metroid is a series whose lore I would like to dive into at some point.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus: Playing through the Switch port ever-so-semi-frequently. There was a period of time a few weeks ago where I got into it for a bit; I think I'm still at the beginning of the game.

Fire Emblem Heroes, been trying to summon Peony to start building her. I have the free one you get after completing Chapter 1 of Book IV and she's pretty good, she might be my most used dancer after Soiree Berkut. I tried the first free summon to see if I'll be lucky in getting her, but nope, even used up all my summon tickets and still no luck; well at least the current banner runs until Christmas Eve, so I'll be saving up a bit more orbs before I try again. I did get Tanya though, one of the Thracia 776 characters I wanted in, so that's good news at least; now I'm just waiting for Kempf's GHB so I can get him (my second character I wanted from the same game).

Pokémon Shield, going to do another run soon since this version is for replays. Going to play as the male PC this time though, gonna stick with the name Victor for him as well. I'm thinking for this run I'll choose Sobble as my starter though I don't know who else I'll add later on.

Dragon Quest XIS (Switch) - I am currently now at the start of the game's second act, and just finished the Switch-exclusive prologue content. I'm really loving this game.

The Manga Works (Switch) - I decided to try this little indie game by Kairosoft the other week and playing it now and then. It's a cute, and kinda hard, little strategy game. A little addicting too.

AI Somnium Files: I'm still rather early on in the game.

Pokemon Masters: Grinding for Giovanni and figuring out a way to beat Cheren of all people.

Life is Strange 2: One episode left to go.

Pocket Monsters Spaceworld: I beat Falkner a while ago. The fact that this is a demo limits my excitement, but it's solid.

A nuzlocke of Omega Ruby juggled with Final Fantasy 6 Advance on an emulator. Beat Ymir and am stationed at Figaro. I'd finished Hollow Knight a while ago so I figured some original Metroid would do as well, so I downloaded Metroid Fusion as well.

Dragon Quest 11 on Switch. Just started the 2nd part. I’m loving the experience so far, but there’s one thing that bothers me: In this game, your party members have special episodes which show off what happen after part 1; which is nice, the problem is that Veronica/Serena do not have their episode, which is really strange because all the other party members have their own episodes. Kind of salty cause Serena’s one of my favorite character. Hopefully the 2nd act does them justice. Anyway about to retake Heliodor after defeating the Headless Honcho.

Pokémon Sword, which I have almost completed (really taking my time this time around) and Bee Simulator. The latter started out as a joke because I love bees, but the friend who showed me it ended up getting it for me as a birthday present and honestly, it's pretty solid based on a few hours so far!

Finished Pokemon HeartGold finally last night, so I can mark that off my list of games to play.

Otherwise, I've been playing Clicker Heroes in between finding games to play. Also been playing some League of Legends a bit lately since there's new missions out, and I've been wanting to practice a bit ahead of the new ranked season that'll be starting in January.

Back
Top Bottom