• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Currently collecting some bounties in Red Dead Redemption 2. Just some quick activities to rest my brain and de-stress after assignments. One year, two playthroughs and not once did I ever think to do any after the first bounty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also have an urge to play through gen V again, been missing Unova tbh.

Last edited:
mostly final fantasy xiv atm, just taking my sweet, sweet time with the shadowbringers dlc because i finally made it this far, and i don't want it to be over too soon! apart from that, the occasional shiny hunting in pokemon shield, and well, i'm always playing granblue fantasy, lmao.

Pokemon Heart Gold. I got all the Gym Badges, and am now just wondering around and grinding Exp to reface the Elite Four and then face Red afterwards.

My complete Dream Team, all at Lv 59 at the moment:

Meganium
Furret
Poliwrath
Flareon
Mismagius
Articuno.

Amazingly, Furret found 3 shiny leaves so far, and I might try getting a flower crown for it. Articuno and Poliwrath also each found 1 leaf as well.

World's Dawn. Started a couple new files. (This game is so cute.)

Super Mario 64 DS. Going for 100%, which I think will be my first time doing so on any version of Mario 64. I haven't beaten the game normally many times either. Currently have 8 Stars and just unlocked Mario.

also the controls on this version are a lot worse than i remembered >_>

I guess this explains why I could only 100% it while playing on the PC with a gamepad.

I've 100% that game a couple times without touching the D-pad - I navigated movement solely with the touchscreen. Screwy to do, but it's possible!

As someone that couldn't beat Phantom Hourglass because my DS refused to accept my touchscreen input, I'm amazed.

That's one nasty DS problem you had to deal with - Phantom Hourglass was pretty much all touchscreen, all the time. Have you tried using a 3DS instead of your regular DS? They seem pretty identical to me for those games.

That's one nasty DS problem you had to deal with - Phantom Hourglass was pretty much all touchscreen, all the time. Have you tried using a 3DS instead of your regular DS? They seem pretty identical to me for those games.
Everything worked right in the game, it's just that it never accepted my drawings as "hourglasses".

Everything worked right in the game, it's just that it never accepted my drawings as "hourglasses".

Huh... I never encountered that problem in that game. If you mean the final boss battle, I remember drawing that symbol across the entire screen really quickly without thinking about it, almost as if I was drawing a number 8 from the top left corner going right. Was this a known glitch in the game?

Huh... I never encountered that problem in that game. If you mean the final boss battle, I remember drawing that symbol across the entire screen really quickly without thinking about it, almost as if I was drawing a number 8 from the top left corner going right. Was this a known glitch in the game?
Okay, what I was trying to say is: I suck at drawing. It is no glitch in the game.

My Mario Kart marathon continues. I'm almost done with Double Dash!! and halfway there with Mario Kart DS, but I'm still far from done with Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 7, and Mario Kart 8

Still playing Super Mario 64 DS. Just got 70 stars. I have most of the minigames now, too. Found out it was a mistake to go to the Rec Room before finishing the game, as I have now spent a decent chunk of my playtime in Memory Master :V

Been playing a mix of Dragon Quest XIS and Stardew Valley lately, mostly Stardew now that the newest update came to Switch a little while ago. I consider playing the latter to be my Christmas tradition. But I should get back to DQ soon.

just this moment started the witcher 3 on switch, as my bf's parents got me it for xmas! :') no comments on the game itself yet as i quite literally just opened it up lmao, but i've been wanting to play it for years, so i'm hype to say the least! it came with all the dlc too, which is always nice.

I got Monster Hunter: World for Christmas from a friend, and I've really been enjoying that lately. The scenery is great, though it feels a little difficult for someone who's playing single player most of the time; I was doing fine at first, but now I seem to be struggling a lot. I think I just need to find the right play style for me, haha; was playing with the bow, but I switched over to the small crossbow (or whatever the one with the ammo is called) to see how that goes for me.

Pikmin.

I've replayed Pikmin 2 and 3 more times than I can count - in fact, Pikmin 2 may be my most replayed non-Pokémon game - but I have never in my life beaten the first game. I keep chickening out at the Forest Navel because it's dark and there's bottomless pits & water. :|

Finally decided to rectify that, so I'm giving it a go! I just got the ability to travel to the Forest Navel at the end of Day 3.

Back
Top Bottom