• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Been playing Slay the Spire and Dicey Dungeons in my spare time now that the semester has started back up. Slay the Spire was on sale awhile ago, so I bought it with half of a gift card I got for Christmas, and then Dicey Dungeons is on sale now so I bought it with the other half.

I'm also dipping my toes back into Splatoon 2 after a few months' absence. I've been playing every weapon in Turf Wars for at least a few matches in this past year, and I'm finally down to just Dualies and Brellas left.

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3

I know I'm thinking things too much, specially considering this is a dream match game for the end of the GX era, but did they just redeem Adrian (and saved him)? And also, why is Chazz fawning so much about Atticus?

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, definitely obsessed with it right now. I went from 4star quests to 7star quests in a week. Favorite monsters so far have to be Astalos and Gore Magala.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition.

I was curious to know how "complete" this game was, and since Cyber Sleuth is my favorite PS4 game, I bought it with leftover Christmas money. I knew the basics: both Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory all in one package, contains the "missing" Mons from Cyber Sleuth in it (BlackWarGreymon, for example) that the PS4 could only get via pre-release code/purchasing international downloadable version, but that was about it. Granted, I'm only interested in Cyber Sleuth, as Hacker's Memory can die a fiery awful death for being a terrible excuse for a game. However, as it turns out, the "Complete Edition" really lives up to its title. You can get any and all Digimon from both games in both game (ie: Digimon like Unimon, Raremon, Agunimon, BurningGreymon, etc, that were exclusive to Hacker's Memory can now be obtained in Cyber Sleuth), you get lots of bonus content (chibi Royal Knight Digimon!!!), access to content that was previously DLC (certain cases, access to Dianamon without needing to do Demon Lord cases first, etc) and even character customization. Story plays out exactly the same, along with the same exact errors (though I'm only at the end of Chapter 2 of Cyber Sleuth, so there might be some stuff fixed/changed later on), but, in the end, well worth the purchase.

Kingdom Hearts 3: Playing through a new save file, NG+'d to have Oblivion. I was doing it to see the changed cutscenes before I went into Re:Mind, but apparently those changed cutscenes are in Re:Mind, and don't actually get changed in the main game. But I still need to play it because I want Oathkeeper and Oblivion in the same save file and well I've slready started this one, so I'm just grabbing all the lucky emblems as I go through. I'm pretty near the end of Toy Box at the moment.

Kingdom Hearts 3: Playing through a new save file, NG+'d to have Oblivion. I was doing it to see the changed cutscenes before I went into Re:Mind, but apparently those changed cutscenes are in Re:Mind, and don't actually get changed in the main game. But I still need to play it because I want Oathkeeper and Oblivion in the same save file and well I've slready started this one, so I'm just grabbing all the lucky emblems as I go through. I'm pretty near the end of Toy Box at the moment.
Doing exactly the same thing here but on my side I've finished the main game to get me recapped (didn't bother with any of the emblems or all treasures since I previously found all those on my first save file) and is now playing the Re:Mind DLC.

I recently beat Dragon Quest XI S in its entirety, so now I am playing...

Dragon Quest VIII (3DS) - I started a new file of this since I barely progressed the last time I played, and I'm glad I did. Yesterday I beat Khalamari.

Harvest Moon 3 GBC (3DS VC) - I also just bought this today and have been playing that too. I'm super nostalgic for this game.

Doing exactly the same thing here but on my side I've finished the main game to get me recapped (didn't bother with any of the emblems or all treasures since I previously found all those on my first save file) and is now playing the Re:Mind DLC.
Yeah, but I needed to get both Oathkeeper and Oblivion in the same save file, and I figured I'd rather gather emblems as I went through than put up with Critical Mode again.
Anyway, on the topic, I'm at Arendelle now, right before that accursed "reconstruct Olaf" minigame.

Fire Emblem Heroes

The RNG Gods took pity on me and gave me a 5 Star Hilda
Huh, didn't think I'd see a FEH post here.

So why not, I'll say what happened recently: I got HOSED on that focus. Four Leliwoods trying to get Lif with a lot of orb farming, also a FByleth which I didn't have. And I can't get away from him next time Lif is up, either. Least that's a bunch of double rally+ fodder - my Soren now scores 750. Randomly got a Yune too when there were no reds, so that was great and made it not a total blowup.

Kingdom Hearts 3: Just finished The Caribbean, and boy do I love this world. Sure, the story has the exact same problem as Arendelle does (i.e. 90% of the actual plot happens offscreen while you screw around accomplishing absolutely nothing), and the ship combat's pretty shitty. But exploring all the islands is fun, and it has a lot of really good items lying around to grab.

I'm juggling Digimon Cyber Sleuth (Hacker's Memory route) and Alpha Sapphire. But I'm just waiting until I have a few hours of free time, so I can play a long session of Skyrim.

Fire Emblem Heroes

Got even more pity from the RNG gods with a dual 5 Star Hubert(finally) and 5 Star Petra
Hope ya mean Hubert on his focus because else dayum. Lot more than pity to get two off-focus that you wanted, that's killing a chunk of your luck.

Myself in that game, did Arena and Arena Assault for the first time in about a month. Got back into tier 20.5 thanks to Soren's better score and having Ced. Had to promote whoever (went with L'Arachel even though I prolly won't get much use) though because I hit max feathers again. Also in other gaming news I replayed Legend of the Mystical Ninja over the past couple days. Fun game, hoping it comes out on SNES Online so I can rope a friend into multiplayer. Otherwise my gaming's been pretty stale, trying to work up the energy to actually finish Shield.

Just finished the Kingdom Hearts 3 save file. Just a little bit of cleanup left to do. Claiming my Oathkeeper, upgrading it, mopping up a treasure chest or two, you know, standard post-game cleanup stuff. Probably gonna start on Re:Mind tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom