• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Fire Emblem Heroes

FEH Pass has been released and the only downside is that some obtainable items have been hidden behind it

Stardew Valley Switch

Just had the annual dance :( no one wanted to dance so I'm just doing normal things again(aiming to marry Haley)

Last edited:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

I think I might be masochistic or something, since I'm trying to enjoy this game even though my Internet connection is pretty bad. Like seriously, I have to reboot the game around 20 times in a day if I'm lucky. But at the same time, I want to continue playing it. Seriously, what is wrong with me?

FEH report: Game hates my guts drawwise. I for once did Arena Assault early in the week though. Very uninteresting run with no standout enemies,, except I ran into this team right off the bat: all +10, as well as a team with all the Christmas Awakening units, also all +10.
oXaEuw3.jpg

FFRK report: 5* magicite done.

FF1 report: A no weapons/no black belts challenge run on WSC done, finally.

Shield report: Too lazy and unmotivated.

Fire Emblem Three Houses, doing another run through of the Blue Lions again, this time on Maddening. Completed the other three routes on that mode so now it's time to play BL with it. Thinking of making Felix a dancer this run and Ingrid a Holy Knight (thank you Berwick Saga), as well as maybe recruiting Ignatz and making him a Mortal Savant; I like doing unconventional builds occasionally so I think in Maddening it's going to be pretty interesting and fun to see how well my units will do in this route.

Fire Emblem Heroes, finally +10 both Lucius and Sothe and currently got a +5 Valentine Conrad. Otherwise not doing much else until more Three Houses characters receive a banner.

Tonight will be doing another replay of FE Binding Blade. Was thinking of doing Thracia 776 again, but it's been a bit since I've revisted Roy's game.

Fire Emblem Heroes, finally +10 both Lucius and Sothe and currently got a +5 Valentine Conrad. Otherwise not doing much else until more Three Houses characters receive a banner.
Jeez I hope at least one of them has C Duel because man do rangeds not score good without. Reminds me I need to figure out some more +10s sometime besides eventual Itsuki (score). Keep having to use feathers to not cap out.

Gaming wise now? Probably UM to get some legos since HOME can have a sub bought without a major credit card. And whatever else.

Played a bit more Yakuza 3 Remastered this afternoon Finally back in Kamurocho after 4 chapters of orphanage duties that were starting to drag on. Kiryu's obviously returning to Okinawa later, so I'm not too worried about side stuff - I'm just focusing on the plot for now.

Started my second run of Breath of the Wild today.

I got nearly all the shrines on my first file - there were a handful I either couldn't find or didn't feel like completing - so I'm doing a few things to make this playthrough different. For starters, it's been months (maybe close to a year?) since I played the game extensively, and my memory's pretty bad to start with, so that'll help. :V

I'm playing in Master Mode with the minimalist HUD, and I won't be using fast travel points this playthrough. Gonna be tackling the story missions in a different order and might restrict myself on how much I use the abilities you get from them, if I use them at all. I've also never played any of the DLC, so that'll add something new to this run as well.

Just left the Great Plateau and made sure to go in a different direction than I went on my first file.

Fire Emblem Three Houses, started on the Cindered Shadows DLC last night. Decided to complete the side story first before completing more of my BL Maddening run (and the Ashen Wolves can only be recruited from ch.2 on in part 1 only, luckily I'm already on that chapter in my replay).
Currently on ch.5 of Cindered Shadows, it's not as hard as it's promoted to be, but more so a drag depending on the chapter and objective (so ch.3 and 4 for now, fun but a slog to go through if you want to finish quickly). But it's overall been fun for me so far. The Ashen Wolves are pretty strong though, granted every unit is at a set level with set weapons and skills etc. but they've been steamrolling enemies left and right so far. Especially Hapi and Yuri for me, though Balthus and Constance are no slouches either. I like Yuri even more now, and Constance quickly came up as my second favorite of the Ashen Wolves after seeing her personality, and of course her design appeals to me (that southern belle style and attitude is fun in characters imo).
Otherwise not doing too much else until Cindered Shadows is done, though I did put Byleth in the dancer's outfit not too long ago. Still wish they can actually promote to that class, but the outfit is enough to make me happy at least.

Fire Emblem Binding Blade, currently on ch.2 right now (the DLC for Three Houses got most of my attention of course). Can't wait to get Dieck in this chapter, I like the others too but he was always my favorite of units recruited this chapter.

Going retro again and playing Megaman Battle Chip Challenge for a change of pace.

You know, back when this game was new, I had NO clue what I was doing. I just slapped a bunch of chips together and called it a deck, even if they had absolutely no synergy. Knew very little about the whole Navi + type compatible chip thing, either (which is basically Megaman's version of STAB), nor that swapping different Navi Chips instead of just using your "main" Navi (ie: for me, Mega) would actually have pros and cons, mostly pros. Also thought the Style Changes would be super powerful/useful like in the anime/normal games. This made the game almost unplayable for me, as I'd end up getting walled by the B Class tournaments, so I gave it up (though getting to the B Class tournaments is pretty good, especially when you don't know what you're doing).

Nowadays, I actually know what I'm doing. I actively plan ahead, I know the advantages of "fodder" chips (ie: 0 MB chips like Panel Grab) to act as decoys/MB manipulators/damage sponges, the proper way to build a deck, the use of other Navi Chips (Elecman and Heatman are some of my favorites to use), and that the Style Changes, while mildly useful, aren't all that they're cracked up to be here (especially Hub Style, with that abysmally low HP), with only Aqua Custom and maybe Elec Team actually getting used. Getting the official guide also helped, since it reveals what Navis are in each tournament with what chips they're using, along with some strategy tips. I also have access to various fodder Navi codes and special codes for all the Battle Chips that I can exploit in the "create-your-own Tournament" bit for chip and Zenny farming, though some of the codes, like Elec Sword's, don't work for some reason. This, in turn, makes the game more enjoyable and allows me to progress further than ever, even beating one file (and by that I mean completing all the "main" tournaments and beating Bass, as I'm still missing some chips in that file). Funny how a game can go from frustrating to enjoyable when you actually know the finer points of the gameplay and how to use them properly.

Playing Pokemon Sword and I must say, I did not find any glitches whatsoever so far, I hope my streak of never encountering glitches continue.

Fire Emblem Three Houses, just finished Cindered Shadows last night.
So we finally get to see Byleth's mother and know her name, Sitri; at least I know where Female Byleth gets her hair style now, especially since Sitri looks like a slightly younger Fem!Byleth. I also knew Aelfric was the "villain" in this story, though I should've seen it coming when Yuri says he's a double agent for the Church given his secretive and sly personality.
Anyway finally recruited all the Ashen Wolves students, currently up to the Goddess Rite of Rebirth chapter. Also got Yuri's and Constance's C support, now I'm working towards Hapi's and Balthus' supports.

Will do some more FE Binding Blade tonight as well, so currently on ch.3 today.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Tag Force Special

Please tell me someone is going to re-translate the whole freaking game. The guys that did the translation did a pretty damn horrible job and they dare to say that they are doing a better job than Konami. I know the normal text can be plain, but turning the whole thing into a shitty YouTube parody is not the way to go.

Still playing Breath of the Wild. Today I mostly explored. I got the Korok Mask and activated a couple of towers. I ended my play session at Hateno Tower, which I honestly wasn't planning to do - I just stumbled across it from a weird angle and decided to run with it. So I'll be visiting Hateno Village next session, but I don't think I'll tackle any of the main story quests beyond that for awhile.

I've also added a couple extra stipulations to my run - first, I have to seek shelter at night whenever possible to encourage myself to become more familiar with my surroundings & diverge from whatever goal I'm currently working towards for a bit. It also adds to the survival aspect of the game, since I need materials for a fire & it forces me to rest regularly.

Second, I'm upgrading stamina much more than hearts at the moment. I don't think this will be a three-heart run (I want the Master Sword), and I may not even refrain from upgrading hearts for much longer, but I'm definitely not gonna upgrade my hearts unless I feel I desperately need to. This'll encourage me to seek alternative combat solutions a lot more than I did on my first run.

Back
Top Bottom