• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Subnautica: Explored and inspected all major landmarks and locations within the lost river. Next step is diving down into the inactive lava zone. Definitely gonna need a cyclops for that one though, and preferably a fully kitted-out PRAWN. So developing those is gonna be taking up a reasonable amount of my time.

Animal Crossing New Horizons. In the past few days, I got a few nice hybrids, and saw a meteor shower. Now I'm waiting for my 5th villager to move in tomorrow. Note that I'm playing at a slower pace than most fans I've seen, and also not time traveling at all.

I put a link to my daily log in my signature if anyone wants to see more details.

Subnautica: PRAWN is about as upgraded as it's gonna get with the materials I have access too. The most important part is that it's able to function all throughout the inactive lava zone, which is handy given that that's the next place I gotta go to. I also managed to construct my cyclops which is... Very, very large. Considerably larger than I was expecting. Piloting this machine is most certainly going to require practice before I go diving down into enclosed cave systems. It is also going to require upgrades, including its own depth module so it doesn't collapse when I try taking it down to the lava zone. And then I'll probably drive it around the crater a bit to get used to piloting it, maybe check out any lifepods and wrecks I may have missed in the earlier stages.

Digimon ReArise: The latest story update is absolute nonsense. In any normal Digimon series Dorugamon would've evolved into a rampaging embodiment of destruction because Takumi only wanted strength for the sake of strength, which is like, not a good desire to be rewarded for? But no, a perfectly normal evolution to reward Takumi the Jerkwad. Anyway I got a bunch of high-tier Mega/Ultra evolutions from a mass-summoning I did. Omnimon line, two Rageulmon lines, like, three Minervamons, Slayerdramon. So yeah, lotta Digimon building to do there. I'm also (slowly) working on Phoenixmon raids given that I've had the Garudamon for ages but just not have the necessary evolution codes for it.

Harvest Moon DS Cute. I'm collecting stone for a poultry barn.

The first Paper Mario game. Going for 100%. I've been Tattling every enemy, area, and NPC as well, just because I like the flavor text. Just got to Mt. Rugged.

Harvest Moon DS. I now have a silo.

(Built the maker shed, but forgot I don't have the material for the makers yet.)

Subnautica: Progressed a reasonable amount since last update. I began by making a base in the ghost tree cove of the lost river. Standard amenities, fabricator, chargers, food and water supply, and a moonpool for the PRAWN. Dove down to the inactive lava zone gathered the kyanite needed for all the important upgrades, and then took my PRAWN into the lava castle to find the thermal plant. It was very touch and go given that Louie the sea dragon leviathan saw me and started chasing me down. Anyway, hit the thermal plant, so the next stage is diving down to the lava lakes and the Primary Containment Facility. Hopefully Louie and Dewey leave me alone with silent running going, but I miiiiight have to deal with another chase sequence. Especially given the fact that I'm not 100% sure where the hole down to the lakes actually is.

Harvest Moon DS Cute. I now have a bird shed and four chickens.

Bravely Default II (Demo)
The difficulty is absolutely brutal. I discovered this the hard way once I entered the ruins and got trampled by a gang of monsters, so right now, I'm running around the desert trying to level up my party, who I've already taken a liking to. Though it's just a demo, it's amazing how this feels like a complete game.

Pokemon White
Old faithful. Having defeated the Elite Four, I'm currently trying to breed and train up the perfect Hydreigon for my postgame team.

Back
Top Bottom