• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Soul Silver: Grinding up to fight Clair. I tried once but her Kingdra and Gyarados are mean. The Dragonair are like flies but those two will mess us up. I'm thinking I'll start by getting everyone to level 38 to match, and we'll see how things go from there.

God of War: Got the shard of chisel necessary for carving the travel rune for... Jotunheim? I think is the realm we're going to? It's been a week or two. So now we have to learn the rune to carve. First though, I'm hunting down and slaying corporeal Valkyries to release their spirits. I've already done three out of eight, and I'm pretty sure that at least one is beyond my reach near Freya's house (who won't let me through because she's mad at us). They're strong ladies, too. Once you've got their patterns and know how to dodge them it's not too bad, but they still do a lotta damage and you can't get cocky.

Animal Crossing New Horizons and Final Fantasy VII Remake. I'm almost in the final arc of FF7R now (I began a week or two ago).

Soul Silver: Current round of training is done, and everyone's level 38. That means it's time for Clair Round 2!

God of War: Raided Helheim for a thing to save Atreus' life, and then went back and killed another Valkyrie, which I believe makes six out of eight, and the save game is currently parked right before number seven (whom was spectacularly annoying to find. Somehow I got it into my head that her chamber must be above Freya's house, and not below it, so I spent ludicrous amounts of time trying to get into an area that I can't reach).

Still playing a lot of RuneScape. I managed to finally get my Smitihing level to 99, so I've moved onto getting my Fishing level up to 99 now as well. I'm currently at level 79, and I'm trying to get it as high as possible ahead of the double XP week that starts tomorrow so I can make some solid progress during that time. I'm averaging about a level every couple days or so, which is nice, but I'm off today, so I'm hoping I can hit at least level 80 before it all starts, or at least be halfway there.

Still playing some League of Legends on occasion, mainly just enough games to get me a win in Ranked for the day before I get off. I'm currently sitting at Bronze I, currently with one more win away from being in promos for Silver 5. I also do play the occasional Custom game with friends.

Also picking back up ACNH since it's a new month with new bugs and fish to catch and all the same ridiculously high loans to pay off.

In addition to my daily Ring Fit Adventure and Animal Crossing: New Horizons time, I started the PS4 version of Sonic Forces last night and am about to play more in a few minutes. I've beaten the game on Switch a while back, but since it was free for PS+ users on PS4 at one point and thus in my library, I figured, "sure, why not" and am trying to pick up some trophies. Not going to platinum it probably (mainly 'cause of the Red Star Rings), but I'll see what I get after going through the story again. Not my favorite Sonic game (or even top 5), but by no means a terrible one either IMO and I enjoy it enough on a surface level to play it again.

Soul Silver: I beat Clair and the Kimono Girls, Clair was a real clutch moment from Scyther, but we did it. And now that I've got a metric fuckton of Dusk Balls (not that I expect us to last that long in the battle, heck, might even just wind up chucking the Master Ball if I get annoyed enough), it's Lugia Time Boyos!

God of War: Killed Valkyrie #7, and then Atreus started turning into a little shit after we got the Jotunheim rune, Baldur showed up to kidnap him and now we're all stuck in Hel.

Started playing some Gacha Games on my phone cause I was bored.
I went through the massive process of:
- Creating a Japanese Apple ID
- Creating a Japanese ITunes ID
and installed some JoJo Gacha called "JoJo's Pitter-Patter-Pop" and it's pretty neat
Community is active and there's a very high skill ceiling, especially for a puzzle-oriented game.
Got my starter unit, Jonathan, and rolled a few good GR characters like Kars, Polpo, Josuke and even Caesar.
Starting to spend Diamonds (The currency in this game) on a specific banner that allows me to get some pretty good and Overpowered units.

I legit slapped myself in the face when I found out that Rockman X DiVE had released like a month ago
I was following that game's development since last year...
I'm totally gonna install it soon

Last edited:
Trials of Mana finally came today, so I've been playing it on and off throughout the day. Settled for the party of Kevin (main), Angela, and Riesz, essentially a trio of royals. Still getting used to the combat system, especially since I keep forgetting to use the dodge button (I end up using jump instead out of habit), but so far so good. Story-wise, managed to escape the beastman-conquered Jadd with the trio and are now on Golden Road. Kevin and Angela are at Level 8 while Riesz is at Level 7. I admit I got a good chuckle out of Riesz's "acting" when escaping jail (the girl cannot lie for her life), and yet the fact that the beastman fell for such a lame act makes it even more hilarious. But, in short, well worth the buy.

God of War: Finished the game and wow, that was a pretty bleak ending. Murder Freya's son to save her life despite her begging you not to, and now oops, you've just triggered Ragnarok or something. It was a pretty good game overall. Not my favourite control scheme ever, but an enjoyable experience with a nice story.

Soul Silver: Challenged the Pokemon League and fell at the final hurdle as Lance just utterly and undeniably slaughtered me. The process is now just grinding levels to do better.

Luigi's Mansion 3: Decided I wanna play it myself before watching Snapcube play it, literally just started a few seconds ago.

Dragon Quest 3 (Switch): Having recently finished DQ8 and taking a break from ACNH now, I've been getting back into some RPGs, starting with the DQ3 Switch port. I'm about close to midway through it, and I can easily say that this is my favorite of the Erdrick Trilogy. Finished the black pepper sidequest today.

Dragon Quest 1 (Switch): I've also been playing a bit of the first Dragon Quest as well, for when I want a break from DQ3 and it's a pretty short title. I retrieved Galen's harp today after grinding a bit.

Back
Top Bottom