• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm catching up on some older titles that I missed the first time around right now...

DS: Professor Layton and the Curious Village, Puzzle Quest
Wii: Okami
Gamecube: Viewtiful Joe

Well This is what im playing:

PS2: Guitar Hero III
SingStar Amped
Red Dead Revolver

Ds: Nothing lol

PC: Halo 1
(Im also waiting for my other game to arrive: Medieval Total War II)

64: Pokemon Stadium

Gamecube:Mario Kart Double Dash

Well thats about it.

I've just been playing stuff for the DS.

Pokemon Ranger Batonage - I'll never call it Shadows of Almia, by the way.

Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass - Lately, this game has had a lot of Guide Dang It moments.

Lost in Blue 2 - Diving is beginning to piss me off. -_-'

Left 4 Dead - The co-op in this game is unreal. If you dont work with your teammates you will die quite quickly. Easily my favourite game since Saints Row 2.

Fallout 3 - I'm stuck in Megaton and the villagers keep killing me, I cant escape... :-(

Pokemon green(training Dragonair to evolve)
brain training (seriously just trying to unlock everything and also complete the rediculous amount of Sodoku puzzles just so I can say I've done it.)

I've been busy with a few games latley:

Xbox 360: Fable II (this game is very additive) and Braid.

Wii: Tetris Party

DS: Crono Trigger DS

Which ones should I be playing...? Tons. Which ones AM I playing?
- Final Fantasy VIII and IX
- The Last Remnant
- Blue Dragon

Xbox 360:
--- (still dead)

Wii:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (my save data got corrupted due to someone hacking online so I had to start all over again)

DS:
Star Fox: Command

PC:
World of Warcraft

Since I finished my Paper Mario: TTYD file, I've now been playing:

Yoshi's Island DS (One level away from facing Bowser:yahoo:)
Super Paper Mario (Only up to Francis)
SSBB
Guitar Hero: World Tour

Eversion, a neat little freeware flash games which I recently did a 100% LP of on my YouTube. If you want a download link, PM me. It's so cute =D

My only new years resolution at the mo is to complete the games I haven't already, and leave alone ones that I have (dunno how long that'll last in Final Fantasy VII's case). Right now I'm playing:

Persona 3 FES: I'm nearing the end of June and (almost) everyone's level 20. The last Tartarus boss was so easy, despite the last one kicking my butt when I was level 18 o_0 I couldn't of overlevelled surely.

Final Fantasy VIII: just ap training my summons (mainly Alexander) as I'm trying to get Doomtrain. I'm mostly done with the card game too, all I have left are a few summon and character cards.

One of these days I'll return back to FFIX, FFIII (the final boss keeps pwning me, the cow) and Dragoneer's Aria.

Mario Kart Wii. I *would* be playing Pokémon Pearl and Chrono Trigger, only my DS crapped out on me and I had to send it for repairs.

Anyway, on MKW, I've unlocked all the cups on 50cc, just got Leaf Cup 100cc, and have Diddy Kong and King Boo.

I have no idea how to unlock anyone else, but that's for another thread.

I never bothered to unlock everything on Mario Kart Wii because that game has the cheapest A.I. ever.

Anyway...I just did pretty much everything there is to do in Chrono Trigger DS, so I'm moving on to The World Ends with You. The game's alright, but it's not as OMG AMAZING as everyone's been making it out to be. I'm also still trying to get the hang of the unnecessarily overly complex battle system in this game.

Sonic Unleashed for the wii
Pokemon Ranger 2 although pretty much complete
Cod5 -umm nothing to say

Phoenix Wright: Justice for All.

Jet Set Radio Future.

Back
Top Bottom