• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Natsume (Harvest) Moon- Skytree Village. I'm collecting materials for the house upgrade. Really wish I could find more glass material though.

Animal Crossing New Horizons, still =)

Further developing my town, and trying to save up enough Nook Miles Tickets to hopefully get Audie someday.

xenoblade chronicles, definitive edition! i've also been playing indivisible on the side too! i'm really excited for xenoblade, i played it on my 2ds but never beat it, the game is earnestly gorgeous and the rearranged music is also really great.

Picked up my original file of Trials of Mana again lately. Managed to beat Ludger, recruit the elementals Luna and Dryad, recruited the newly named Flammie, and got the Mana Sword... only to hand it over to Goremand for Faerie's life. Since I was already in Duskmoon Forest, I went for the Moon Benevadon first. Managed to beat him. I also had to grind for ??? Seeds in Chartmoon Tower from the Silverwolves, since it was the earliest I could get them, and that took about two hours. But, in the end, I got all three of my party members into their second Class Change. Kevin is now a Warrior Monk (Light/Dark), Angela is a Magus (Dark/Dark), and Riesz is a Fenrir Knight (Dark/Dark). Also, everyone are at Lv50. Will move onto the next Benevadon soon, but taking a break now.

The Wonderful 101 Remastered: Got all the basic Wonderful Ones, and determined that most of the Secret Ones really aren't worth the effort to unlock at the moment, as much as I may want Chewgi on my team at all times.

Bug Fables: Just started yesterday, and it's pretty good so far. The characters are charming and it knows how to set up its intrigue. Gameplay's also really good for scratching that itch that Paper Mario's never going to be able to again.

Breath of the Wild: Just wandering Hyrule, doing random stuff. Found my first shrine in ages up in the Hebra Region, got myself all excited for a fun, creative shrine challenge and just go dealt a Test of Strength. I mean, sure I got a spirit orb, but that doesn't make the shrine any less boring.

Back
Top Bottom