• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. My farm has a capybara and a gray capybara.

Guitar Hero I

The covers were worse than I remembered...
Yeah replaying 1 last year really made me cringe at the covers. It was 2004 however, who can blame them?

As for me I just got done playing SMT4A, trying to make a build for the stephen fight and trying hard to keep the save file seperate from the one on my streams.

Pokemon Platinum. I got past victory road, and all of my dream teamers are at level 50. I may need to train them all into the mid 50's before I battle the Elite 4.

ffxiv :3c it's one of the best games out there, and I still have the ending of the most recent expansion (Shadowbringers) in my head! also Animal Crossing, but more casually.

Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Painting (PS4)
Working on farming some endgame traits right now in Starlight Plains. I've only got one trophy left before the platinum, so I'm just trying to get better armor and weapon traits so that I can fight Palmyra and Termina enough times to get the trophy for it. Then it will be my 3rd Atelier platinum (Escha & Logy and Sophie are my other two, which are not coincidentally my two faves other than the first Mana Khemia).

Kingdom Hearts 2 Critical Mode: Satisfied all 13 Mushrooms and started on the data Orgaisation. Larxene, Vexen, Zexion, Axel, and Xigbar have fallen to my blade, and I've been ramming my head against Xaldin as my next target.

Story of Seasons- Friends of Mineral Town. Marie is at purple heart. I'm now saving up to get cows for my farm.

Paper Mario Origami King. Gameplay's a lot better than that of the previous two games, and I really enjoy the puzzle aspect of the battle system.

It's also solidifying my absolute adoration for Toads

Back
Top Bottom