• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Platinum. I became champion, and am on the Frontier island. I found that both my Luxray and Lopunny had a Max Attack IV, which was a nice surprise.

Also still playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Got to wonder though various Dream Addresses from this update, and I just uploaded a Dream Address of my Island as well.
PM me if you're interested in seeing it.

Fairy Tail Switch version, haven't played much since I was waiting for this game's release. Completed my first quest in finding the lost man, got Wendy as a playable party member after that as well. I'm pretty happy that this has the Grand Magic Games arc and Tartaros arc (along with two others ofc, Tenrou Island and Avatar arcs) since they're two of my favorites. Anyway, I can't wait to get far enough in so I can have Sting and Rogue as playable party members; sucks that Lyon and Levy (two other characters I really like) are DLC though, but it's fine since it's them lol.

I'm playing a puzzle game called "Colloc" on the Switch and it's doing my head in. Why must I get addicted to these games in which I'm staring at the same level for an hour?? And not even making progress?

Fairy Tail Switch. Got the guild up to C Rank so far and earlier I got Erza, Gray, and Juvia as playable party members; also completed one of Lucy's character stories, same with Juvia (which allowed me to be able to use her as an avatar, which I also unlocked earlier). Will play more tonight, gonna complete the rest of the D Rank goals and quests before moving on to the C Rank ones. Also got the free Erza outfit DLC (the black one), sucks that the other costumes are only available if you bought the digital version of the game, but it's just cosmetics so meh; besides this free costume was available until the 13th of this month so might as well just get it anyway. Speaking of DLC, I have not seen Lyon or Levy (or Elfman and Lisanna, since they're apparently DLC too) on the eShop, so I'm not sure if they'll be added sometime in the future or if it's a mistake on the FT wiki's part (which is definitely possible).

Edit: never mind, just found out Levy and Lyon will be separate DLC and Elfman and Lisanna are a bundle pack.

Obtained the Plats for Ghost of Tsushima and Persona 5 Royal - my first two Platinum trophies in fact. I'm not usually a trophy hunter, but I was so close to 100% on both games that it'd be a waste not to complete them.
Also picked up Watch_Dogs 2 because I was interested in Legion. It's a lot more fun than I thought - the aesthetics and themes mesh well together and the driving feels great. Pretty much enjoying it more than I did GTA V.

Last edited:
Fairy Tail Switch. Currently on chapter 3 episode 2, before that I completed Gray, Natsu, Erza, and Wendy's first character stories; also got some character bonds up as well. Upgraded a part of the guild as well, specifically the shop. Completed some more C rank missions too to grind a bit, tonight I'll be doing some tournament activities next.

Well, I've been playing Fairy Tail on-and-off for the past week. I'm just before the Grand Magic Games, having done the bit with the new "awakening" mechanic. I also looked into the new DLC but holy slag! The combined DLC price is well over $250! And, in case anyone is wondering, that's because they broke up the DLC that Japan got into several individual sections for everyone else, such as the swimsuit costumes, dress-up costumes, final season costumes, and the "season pass" that, like Smash, gradually introduces new characters to play as, as well as extra stuff like S-Rank requests, all individually priced within the $30 to $60 range. Sadly, as I've been wanting the DLC to spice things up, I bought the Season Pass and full Dress-Up costumes DLC, while buying a lot of individual costumes for characters I'll be using the most like Natsu and Erza (fortunately, those are around the $3 range). But, still, DLC that's more than quadruple the game's cost is outrageous! And here I thought the Expansion Pass for Sword/Shield was overpriced. That looks like pocket change compared to Fairy Tail's paid DLC, and at least in the Expansion Pass you get everything it offers without breaking it into individual segments with their own price tags. Talk about predatory marketing strategies. Compared to Beenox when it came to CTR: NF, who gave us free monthly DLC in the form of Grand Prix, extra characters, and various costumes for every character for several months after the game was released, that's just evil and wrong.

Fairy Tail Switch. On the last episode of chapter 3, completed some C rank quests before doing the tournament battle with Lucy. Grinded up my party a bit then proceeded to beat Flare Corona, literally a cake walk (in fact, the game so far is super easy even on hard). Afterwards I completed Gajeel's character story and then got him as a playable party member; then I leveled up more character bonds within my main party (Natsu, Lucy, Gray, and Erza the OG group). Also raised some more character ranks as well and upgraded the kitchen in the guild. Tonight I'll be grinding up Wendy and Gajeel to around level 21-22 so they can be caught up with the others, so glad that characters not in your current party scale to an appropriate level, makes it easier to grind them at least.

As an aside can't wait until my boy Lyon Vastia is playable on the 20th, will definitely be the first non free DLC I'll get for this game. Will get Levy and maybe Elfman and Lisanna later after their releases. Might also get a few of the outfits and the harder quests and dungeon, but no way am I paying $60 for the season pass, KT's scummy DLC practices strikes again. (in fact the characters and outfits should already be in the base game anyway, the character models are there but I hate that KT is making us pay for their unlock; it's already baffling that Elfman, Lisanna, and Levy are even DLC, at least for Lyon I can kind of understand but still come on)

Fairy Tail Switch. Completed chapter 3 and currently on chapter 4 episode 1, seems that it's only two episodes for this chapter going by the puzzle pieces. Did some more quests before that though and leveled up Wendy and Gajeel, the Erza and Wendy tournament fights were super easy as I expected, just more of a slog to get through, at least in Erza's case. Also got some character bonds up and unlocked some swimsuits after the pool cutscene. Might change up my team, mainly removing one character; thinking of replacing Erza for Juvia, I need to use her more anyway. Tonight I'll have to complete the mission to get the guild up to 50th place in the guild rankings, almost there though since I'm currently in 56th place.

Flower, Sun, and Rain

Got curious about this one, since I have never played a Suda51 game, but why do I feel something weird is going to happen?
trust me, suda51 games get WEIRD
play killer7 if ya want a good example.
for me I'm playing dragon quest 11 S, decided to go back to it to finish off accolades and sidequests.

Story of Seasons- Friends of Mineral Town (Switch). Just got a new strawberry cow for my farm.

Back
Top Bottom