• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Fairy Tail Switch. Leveled up Juvia while out on a request, decided to replace Gray with her since said request required her and Erza instead. After that did a few more and finally got the guild to 50th in the rankings (though currently I'm on 48th), so now the guild rank is B. Upgraded some facilities in the guild and repaired the library as well, got Juvia's character bond with Natsu, Erza, and Lucy up as well. Afterwards I completed two tournament fights, one with Gray and Lyon double team and the other with Laxus; now I'm just starting the mission where Erza and Jellal need to find the mysterious magic, so currently they are the only two characters I can use right now.

For me? Why that has to be Rhythm Heaven Silver for GBA! I'm just about done with everything, now to finish Superb-ing everything...!

Fairy Tail Switch. Finished chapter 4, did the Magic Finder fight and got slipped up since I forgot you only have a certain number of turns to beat it, got it the second try after retrying the battle though; luckily Wendy's magic is strong against it so it's easy to chip away it's HP after using the Magic Chain. Then did a double battle with Natsu and Gajeel against Sting and Rogue, all three phases were pretty easy though the final phase was a bit of a slog to get through (mostly their combined magic spam is annoying after a few number of turns). Now I'm at the beginning of chapter 5 episode 1, currently able to have another party member now so that brings it up to five.

Rune Factory 4 Special. I'm working on completing the Water Ruins.

Fairy Tail Switch. Finished chapter 5 and currently on chapter 6 episode 3, there are five episodes in the chapter since I have to fight the dragonlings and boss dragons, making me use different teams for this one. So far my characters are around level 31-32, so they can soak up damage better this time fortunately, the only thing that sucks about this chapter so far is that the Zirconis fight used up most of my MP; so this is another fight that's a slog to get through, luckily Flare helped my team out by joining so it went by a little bit faster (especially since Zirconis will occasionally grab one of your party members so you also have to damage his arm).

As an aside, I'm starting to wish that certain other characters could be playable; like Flare, Ultear, Mavis, Cana, Zeref (post game for him at least), etc. since they have models. I'm not too keen on Ichiya being playable though, especially over Cana which also baffles me that she isn't playable (Ichiya is my least favorite FT character). Loke/Leo would be so cool as playable as well, but it'd be kind of difficult I guess since he's part of Lucy's move set; though they could've always made him playable if you don't have Lucy in your team, but well it is what it is.

Sorta jumping around like mad between games recently, as the weather has been bugging me (I hate heat).

Been playing a mixture of Fairy Tail (PS4), Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon (PS4, and please tell me I got that right), and Monster Rancher 2 + 4 (using my ancient yet still functional PS2). In Fairy Tail I'm up to the Grand Magic Games chapter. In Dungeon (I'm using that as an abbreviation for simplicity sake) I'm only in the first chapter, as I only just got it yesterday but was busy for most of yesterday to boot it up. As for Monster Rancher 2, I'm currently raising a Granity (Pixie/Golem), using tips I stumbled upon to try to beat the game with her alone. While in Monster Rancher 4 I have a Garu, a Kasumi (Pixie/???), and White Hound (Tiger/???) and I'm about to face the first "boss", the Raiden that lives in Togle Caves. Combined with the fact I've dug out my semi-new Monster Rancher DVD sets to watch means I'm going through another interest cycle, with Monster Rancher taking center stage this time around. I know I have to try to focus on one thing but the heat and humidity has been annoying me enough that I can't keep focused for long. Plus, I've been having some pretty bad night sleeps lately, so that's only further soured my ability to stay focused. Hopefully I can try to focus on one thing tomorrow, as this jumping back and forth isn't doing me any favors. We shall see.

Pokemon Platinum. I just finished catching all the roaming legendaries in the game. Of them, Zapdos was the one that was extremely painful to get, and I found after checking it stats, it had a Hasty Nature and max IV's in both Special Attack and Speed. No wonder it was so difficult a catch! :ROFLMAO:

Animal Crossing- New Horizons. Moved to Pluto Island. My fruit is apples. :)

No Man's Sky: Started the other day, and it's been quite a fun time so far. Completely obliterated the game's economy right off the bat with convenient egg clusters, obtaining the highest moneymaker achievement within my third hour. Found Nada's station not too long ago, and I've started working on getting Artemis out of... Wherever it is that they are.

Fairy Tail Switch. Currently on chapter 7 episode 1, didn't actually get to the main mission for this episode yet (getting the guild to 25th rank) since there were a lot of character stories unlocked. Completed the ones given and so far I have completed all three of Juvia, Ichiya, Sting, Rogue, and Sherria's character stories; also got Kagura, Sherria, Sting, Rogue, and Ichiya as playable party members. If KT wasn't scummy, this would've also been a good opportunity to get Lyon as well instead of him being DLC.

Animal Crossing- New Horizons. Bought a wet suit, now going swimming/ diving.

Picked up the Ezio Collection the other day and started off with Assassin's Creed 2. I've only just unlocked the crypts and the renovation mechanic, both seem very interesting so I can't wait to delve further into those. The parkour is just as fun - the controls feel nice, even though I've accidentally jumped off walls/ledges dozens of times.
I'd play AC1 but it's not available on PS4 and I don't have a PS3 oof

Fairy Tail Switch. Currently on chapter 7 episode 3, just at the Tartaros dungeon though I haven't started the final episode's mission yet. Kind of disappointed that a lot of the story arcs are either really condensed or out of order (like the Grand Magic Games, making certain characters appear earlier or removing them entirely, plus the days of the games being rearranged), but it's a anime game so it's generally to be expected. So far I like using a team consisting of Natsu, Gray, Rogue, Sting, and Kagura; though once Lyon releases I might either switch out Kagura or Gray for him, the former cause I generally prefer using an all male team and the latter cause I don't really need two ice magic users. (though it doesn't really matter anyway since literally any team set up is good in this game)

Animal Crossing- New Horizons. Caught and donated a lot more fish, sea creatures, and insects. Now the museum is being upgraded.

Back
Top Bottom