• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Fairy Tail Switch. On chapter 8 episode 3, currently can only use Wendy but before that I had to direct Lucy and Wendy to the control room in Tartaros; I think I'm almost done with this episode, meaning I'll get to the fourth and final episode of this chapter soon. Only two more chapters after this one, then I can get to the post game dungeons, requests, and characters. Also upgraded and remodeled some more facilities before starting this chapter, wanted to get some of the benefits for my characters before taking on Tartaros.

Tony Hawk still exists?
Pro Skater 1 and 2 is being remade by Vicarious Visions (and also to wipe away the awful stench that was Pro Skater 5 which killed the series off for a bit) and it's coming out next month.

Been playing Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (the original, not the ill-fated 3DS remake that doomed AlphaDream). Certainly a fun title and makes me sad that the developers for the series are no more.

Fairy Tail Switch. Finished chapter 8 and now I'm on the final chapter. I was assuming that since there were two more chapters after 8 that 10 would be the last, but I guess the last chapter(?) is just post game stuff instead, chapter 9 is the real last chapter (though it doesn't say 9, just final chapter). Anyway after I finished chapter 8 I upgraded and remodeled a few facilities and did a A rank quest first before moving on, also completed a few character stories with Jellal finally unlocking him as playable; then I beat Neo Minerva with Erza, Mirajane, and Jellal (optional) so now I'm currently with Natsu to head deeper into Tartaros.

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger: Cleared the first three stages mostly, still a few cogs and thunder eggs to sort out. As well as some invisible boxes but I figure I'm gonna wait 'till I get the Infrarangs before I really start going out for those.

Fairy Tail Switch. Taking it easy now since I'm on the epilogue, I'm just before taking the S Rank test but I'm doing quests and upgrading and remodeling the guild first. Completed some more character stories and got Mirajane as playable, will finish the last of Laxus' character story at a later date then I'll finally get him as playable. I'm figuring out who I might use as my final team, but lately I've just been trying to get everyone around the same level (currently low to mid 60's).

Speaking of new playable characters I got Lyon yesterday and I'll say this, a single character DLC shouldn't cost $20; his character stories aren't fully voiced, his icon doesn't appear in the overworld when you fast travel, and he doesn't have bonding dialogue with Gray (and I'm gonna assume Juvia and Sherria as well since I haven't gotten theirs yet) when he definitely should, the only good thing I can say aside from his inclusion is the outfits you get with him. I can imagine Levy and later Elfman and Lisanna are similar, and that's not even going into some people not able to get them after purchasing the DLC, I might not bother with the other DLC characters tbh; unless I get money/an eShop card for my birthday or Christmas they'll just not be in my game (typical KT). I did get two new DLC outfits since I had enough left over on my account, Rogue's final season anime outfit since I've always liked that one more for him and a police officer uniform for Gajeel, I'm a sucker for uniforms like that and it looks great on him anyway.

Animal Crossing- New Horizons. Caught some more fish for the museum.

Fairy Tail Switch. Almost done with upgrading and remodeling the guild; now I just need to complete a few more character stories, raise more bonds, and grind my current characters to level 99 then reset them. Still haven't done the S Rank test, though according to my friend it's a fight against a level 70 brutal ogre, I'm close around the same level so I think tonight I'll get that over with and have my current party (Natsu, Gray, Lyon, Jellal, and Wendy) finally be at S Rank.

Fire Emblem Heroes. Haven't really done much of note in this game, though I did pull on the recent Pirate and Three Houses banners. Got Veronica and Xander duo and Geese on the Pirate banner (ones I was really going for), also pulled two more Geese so he's currently 40+2; and for the Three Houses A New Future banner I got Dimitri for the free character choice and then not too long after pulled Lysithea, I'm hoping to get Claude before the banner ends so I can get all three I wanted (Edelgard can go away). I'm pulling on the Pirate banner again to get Tibarn's A skill Heavy Blade 4, though I haven't chosen which unit to give it to yet (well I have three ideas).

Story of Seasons- Friends of Mineral Town. Marie is now at green heart. Upgraded the fishing rod.

Been playing Monster Rancher 4 again lately. Since the new PS2 Slim AC adapter cord blew, I have to wait for a new one from the seller. However, I actually remembered that my PS3 is backwards compatible, so I've been using that instead. Which means I started a new file. I'm up to the point where the Torble battles are available. I also have expanded the ranch for the final time and now have five monsters: Garu (the starter), White Hound (Tiger/???), Lilim (Pixie/Joker), Fukazo (Suezo/Lesione), and MaturiDragon (Dragon/???). I also defeated Don Mudlone, the Gaboo I mentioned a while back in another thread, and for the first time he was very easy. Usually he's a that one boss for me due to how brutal he is at that point in the game, but he only got off one attack this time (which missed) and only blocked my first hit (usually he blocks at least four hits with me). At the moment I'm trying to get Garu's stats up to prepare for the B Rank matches, though I did just finish exploring about 20 minutes ago in the Kalaragi Jungle to power grind MaturiDragon so he can gain new techs quickly. I'll repeat that process with Fukazo sometime later, that way I can start putting them in tournaments to build their ranks.

No Man's Sky: I got a freighter for free a while ago after saving it from pirates, so I've been gradually buying up extra frigates for the fleet to run missions for bonus stuff. The main story I'm currently running is the Atlas Path because the Artemis story kinda stalled for a bit when I couldn't find a Karvax scientist for my base. I've got one now though, so I figure I'll just tag back to that storyline once I've reached a point where I can't make the next Atlas Seed with the materials I have on-hand.

I’ve gotten a Nintendo Switch since the last time I was very active on this site! Yay! I’ve been working through Pokémon Shield as well as Super Mario Maker 2.

In Shield, I’m currently doing catching and training in that little slice of Glimwood Tangle I can access before I face Allister. I’ve already got lots of members of my dream team: Inteleon, Thievul, Corviknight, Centiskorch, Galarian Weezing, and Galarian Stunfisk, for instance. The latter two are currently in my PC, but I switch my team around frequently. A lot of my main party members have been consistently overleveled, lol. Inteleon already passed 50! I rather like the outfit I’ve given my character, too. Fire-type uniform elements for the shirt, shoes, and sunglasses, mixed with Water-type uniform elements for the shorts, glove, and bag. Gotta represent two of my very favorite Galar gym leaders!

In Mario Maker 2, I’ve completed the castle in Story Mode (but still have some courses left to play), and I’ve already built four courses of my own. I don’t have an online subscription yet, bet when I do they should be ready to upload right away! One’s a desert level prominently featuring Chain Chomps and Spikes, with a portion full of Seesaws. Another one involves using a Rotten Mushroom to proceed through the sub area, and the third is a 3D World style level using the “airship” (see: circus) theme heavily featuring Mushroom Trampolines and Bloopers, but including lots of other elements, including Porcupuffers, Koopa Cars, and a Pom-Pom boss fight. My latest completed one is rigged with blue and red Spike Blocks that alternate automatically, which I dubbed the Path of Pain! I also have an unfinished castle level which I plan to put skewers and a Ludwig boss fight in, as well as possibly a vertical autoscroll/rising lava sub area.

Stardew Valley. I started a new farm, and planted some parsnips.

Back
Top Bottom