• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Final Fantasy Tactics A2
The World Ends With You (I finished the main game but...)
Phantom Hourglass
Diamond (finished the main game, I'm working on climbing Stark Mountain)

Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2. I honestly have no idea why.

I have that game as well. I like how they added a few characters which have never been in a Naruto game (and the characters who don't even show up in the anime/manga at all).

You should buy a 360 and get the two Naruto games on it, they are better then the Wii ones IMO.

I'm currently playing Hotel Dusk again for the DS. :cool:

Currently playing LittleBigPlanet and hoping to get a level finished soon. I seem to never complete any levels I make.

I'm also waiting for stores in my town to stock more copies of TWEWY as it's the next game I want to get.

Diamond (Finished main game and wanting more Pokemon than what I have, so on GTS trading.)

FFXII Rev Wings

I bought Kingdom hearts 2 yesterday.. so thats my ps2 im playing.. And PMD 2 is my DS i have to go get some brew to save manaphy and couldnt be bothered to lol

Rune Factory 1 and 2. I don't know why, but I'm just on a Harvest Moon kick.

right now I'm racking up achievements in Dead or Alive 4 and Fable II; :smokin:
I also just started playing Lost Planet

I bought Kingdom hearts 2 yesterday.. so thats my ps2 im playing.. And PMD 2 is my DS i have to go get some brew to save manaphy and couldnt be bothered to lol

and bro KHII is one of my favourite games of all time,its a good one! :smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

(Second post in this thread)

Right now, I am playing Bioshock.

Im playing 2 games on my ps3 right know
-Drake uncharted fortune (best graphics ever)
-The new Prince of persia(you can never die in this game)
both have interisting story lines.

Payed that early 2000's game, "The Sting!" again the other day, but other than that I have not really played games. I was playing Diablo 2: LOD, but got bored when on Nightmare mode I can't seem to beat Duriel with my Druid. Waiting for Diablo III to lift my spirits, looks like quite a good game.

I'm currently playing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Animal Crossing: CF and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2.

Payed that early 2000's game, "The Sting!" again the other day, but other than that I have not really played games. I was playing Diablo 2: LOD, but got bored when on Nightmare mode I can't seem to beat Duriel with my Druid. Waiting for Diablo III to lift my spirits, looks like quite a good game.

I've been playing Diablo II with a group of friends again.

I'm waiting for the specs for Diablo III before I buy a new compy.

Doing a speedthrough of Pokémon Diamond, right now I'm in Galactic Veilstone HQ. Pretty far in for something that I only started last week.. at my pace for playing Pokémon games, anyway. >_> <_<

Hoping to beat it this week :d

Back
Top Bottom