• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Fire Emblem- Three Houses. Exploring the monastery is pretty fun. I like gardening and fishing. My current house is the Blue Lions.

Picked up Trails of Mana for the Switch again. Tried a slightly different setup this time: Kevin, Angela, and Duran, the latter of which I've never used before in a playthrough (I almost always choose Riesz or Hawkeye, depending on mood). I'm only up to Cascade Cavern right now, having just gained Faerie and recruited Angela, so I'm still pretty early in the story. At the moment, Kevin is Level 6 and Angela is Level 4 (yeah, I did some early grinding for Kevin, as I wanted him at a higher level before recruiting Angela, though I was also Item Seed farming on the Rabites in Rabite Forest).

Finally got back into Terraria after over a year of not playing it through way of boredom from Minecraft (even with mods I can barely muster a half hour of interest; sucks because I really want to like Minecraft but it's too boring) and eagerness to see what Journey's End added. Since my savefiles from another computer didn't transfer, I ended up starting a new character and world.

Current progress:
  • Built a rudimentary underground shelter with a bed and a room for the guide
  • Obtained Platinum Armor
  • Completely explored the surface of the world
  • Beat the Slime King
  • Gotten max health
I really need to get around building a proper house, but I'm not certain how I should build it besides building it underground so I'm stuck until I figure that out.

Doraemon Story of Seasons (Switch). I now have a chicken for my farm.

Fire Emblem Three Houses

Advanced the story a bit+did some training with various units

Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town

Lynette is up and crawling around

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns

Didn't do much of anything except fool around with my various pets

Super Mario Maker 2

I recently redid the castle level I wanted to do awhile back, and scrapped my previous ideas for it besides the Ludwig battle, and made Parabeetles a recurring theme in the level. I call it...Ludwig’s Beetle Bastion! And I will eagerly upload it along with my other finished levels once I actually have a Switch online subscription.

Super Mario Maker 2

I recently redid the castle level I wanted to do awhile back, and scrapped my previous ideas for it besides the Ludwig battle, and made Parabeetles a recurring theme in the level. I call it...Ludwig’s Beetle Bastion! And I will eagerly upload it along with my other finished levels once I actually have a Switch online subscription.
A FELLOW MAKER YOS!!!!!

Playing Sleeping Dogs in between beating Witcher 3 and playing both DLCs. Still at the early game, so I'm just exploring Hong Kong and familiarising myself with the combat at the moment. Earlier I beat up some guy in a suit and now I have $100,000, not complaining though :unsure:

A FELLOW MAKER YOS!!!!!
Indeed I am!

Last night, I redid a level idea I previously had but wasn’t initially getting to work the first time around. My idea was a no-jump level in which Iggy Koopa chases the player around, and I finally got to execute it the way I had envisioned it when I finally realized I could stack Iggy atop a Monty Mole to achieve the desired effect! I call this level “The Really Dumb Chase,” which of course wouldn’t be complete without the use of the slide theme music, as well as a bunch of tempting coins/items that the player can’t quite reach without breaking the clear condition. :y

Indeed I am!

Last night, I redid a level idea I previously had but wasn’t initially getting to work the first time around. My idea was a no-jump level in which Iggy Koopa chases the player around, and I finally got to execute it the way I had envisioned it when I finally realized I could stack Iggy atop a Monty Mole to achieve the desired effect! I call this level “The Really Dumb Chase,” which of course wouldn’t be complete without the use of the slide theme music, as well as a bunch of tempting coins/items that the player can’t quite reach without breaking the clear condition. :y
hold on im gonna move this to a private chat

FE Heroes. Got super lucky with the new Dance and PoR/RD banners, got Duo Sigurd and Deirdre on the first free pull and my next pull with orbs I got Quan, with Eldigan as the Tempest Trial reward now I have the first gen buddies (+Dierdre) together! Now I'm hoping to get Ethlyn and Lachesis from the Dancer banner before it ends. As for the PoR/RD banner I got Shinon (finally he's in! Thank you Nintendo/IS) on the first free pull and Gatrie on my second free ticket pull, I'm going to go for Jill as well so if I get to 40 pulls before the banner ends I'll pick her as the free summon (assuming I don't get her before then). And then I got an off banner Keaton from one of the rerun minor banners with a free gold ticket pull, so now I have a +3 Keaton; certainly a surprise since I'm not planning on building him, but I'll take it since he's one of my favorites from Fates. Now this means my luck will be terrible from here on, as per usual with gachas, this was too lucky even for me so hopefully the next new banners don't feature any characters I really like.

Aside from Heroes another FE game I've been replaying is Shadow Dragon remake, though mainly on and off. Currently on chapter 7, iirc this is the chapter where Bantu is recruited; meh never really was big on him tbh, so he's not going to see much use from me except for recruiting Tiki later.

While I'm not currently playing it, I'm thinking of giving Fates Conquest another replay as well. Maybe in-between bouts when not playing Shadow Dragon. I want to try some new and different builds with certain characters, specifically Leo, Keaton, Niles, and Siegbert.

Doraemon Story of Seasons. I now have a cow named Emerald on my farm.

Final Fantasy XIV

I finally figured out how to get the free version working (it wouldn't let me download it on the PC, but I figured out a few days ago that it would let me download it on the PS4).

Back
Top Bottom