• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Fairy Tail

Doing post-game stuff and sidequests that I didn't do before, making me underleveled.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

I finally have 7 Lv99 characters, and the lowest leveled ones are level 83. Not bad.

Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride

Reached Stockenbarrel. Wondering if I should marry Bianca or Nera. Debora is a big nope for me.

Little Dragons Cafe. It is such a cute game. My dragon is named Fafnir.

Just started a new file in Dragon Quest XI S: Definitive Edition for Switch. Haven't booted up that game in ages and I felt like a change. Also, thanks to a recent Game Informer that I got (which, once again, screwed up several facts in their article about Crash Bandicoot 4 that's coming out next week) it mentioned that Dragon Quest XI S was going to get released on other consoles on December 4th, so it won't just be a Switch exclusive. That's probably the biggest reason why I decided to start another file. And... knowing me, I'll pick up a copy myself for the PS4. The original was fine, don't get me wrong, but it did lack a few elements that could've made it perfect, which the Definitive Edition added in. That, and I'm more of a PS person over Nintendo, so I play favorites in that regard anyway (my first console was a PS1, after all).

skull kid's dlc is hard in cadence of hyrule, but I'm a stubborn person.
Just started a new file in Dragon Quest XI S: Definitive Edition for Switch. Haven't booted up that game in ages and I felt like a change. Also, thanks to a recent Game Informer that I got (which, once again, screwed up several facts in their article about Crash Bandicoot 4 that's coming out next week) it mentioned that Dragon Quest XI S was going to get released on other consoles on December 4th, so it won't just be a Switch exclusive. That's probably the biggest reason why I decided to start another file. And... knowing me, I'll pick up a copy myself for the PS4. The original was fine, don't get me wrong, but it did lack a few elements that could've made it perfect, which the Definitive Edition added in. That, and I'm more of a PS person over Nintendo, so I play favorites in that regard anyway (my first console was a PS1, after all).
enjoy! and yeah it's even coming to xbox, IMAGINE THAT. dragon quest on XBOX.

Super Mario Maker 2

Ive been making a Desert level in the Super Mario World game style because I recently discovered just how awesome the background music for that theme is. It mainly takes place in a vertical sub-area, and all it needs are some finishing touches for optional areas only accessible by P-Balloon.

FE Heroes. Finally got Jill in the PoR/RD banner, got her as a free choice unit after not being able to pull her after 40 tries. Also finally got Ethlyn in the GotHW Dancer banner, no luck on Lachesis though; because of that I decided to not pull on it anymore, so I'll try for her again whenever she and the others get their inevitable rerun (so it gives me time to save up on more orbs anyway). There is also a rerun of the beast units from PoR/RD and I got Ranulf on the first free pull luckily, so now my current Ranulf is at +2. Also finished my +10 merge project on Rath, now I'm going to start on my Itsuki merge project.

Decided to put my replay of Shadow Dragon on hold for a bit (on chapter 15 currently) in favor of replaying Collar x Malice on the Switch this time. I have the fan disc version, Unlimited, but I'm going to play that one after I finish every single route and get every single ending (which is like, 30+) in the original; it's mainly a refresher before I go into Unlimited since the fan disc has events that happen during the events of the first game. I did a replay of it a while back on the Vita but I also played/replayed other otomes during that time as well, so this is a good time right now for another playthrough.

Still playing Dragon Quest XI S. I just got Sylvando added to the ranks, allowing me to immediately remove Veronica from the front lines (god, I hate her, as she just won't shut up and is too opinionated for her own good, plus she crumples like wet tissue paper the second she's targeted for an attack, as she puts too much "glass" into her "glass cannon"). I would've been further along, but I discovered an interesting little "cheat" with the Definitive Edition: By switching back and forth between 3D and 2D modes at either a church or a campsite statue, you can replay certain parts.

Doing so will reset certain chests and material harvesting spots. So, by using that, you can effectively double your mini medal count, as their chests are some of the chests that get reset, allowing you to get the better mini medal items faster. And since everything carries over from the two modes, including any party members you may have (AND their costume changes), you can pretty much build up countless resources by backtracking to certain points via the "cheat", especially the mini medal quest. The only downsides to it is the fact that in 2D mode you have to deal with random encounters at virtually every five steps and certain item spots that you can find in 3D mode don't exist in 2D mode.

But, in any case, I'm up to just before the swampland before Gondolia at the campsite. I plan to spend time there gathering up items via Erik's stealing ability and build up my levels a bit more, as most everyone (except Sylv, whose lower) are around Level 18. I know some big fights are coming up, so I want to get to at least Level 20 before having to deal with Jasper.

Collar x Malice replay Switch ver. Got through chapter 0/common route, decided to go through Kei Okazaki's route first this time (I usually go through Takeru's route first). Not sure if I want to get one of the bad ends or the good end first, I usually try to get the good endings before the bad ones in VN's, but maybe this time I'll go for a bad end. (now comes the fun of constant save/reloading in choice scenes)

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Switch version. Getting near towards the end of the game and about forty hours in, just got the two big plot twists in today's session and though I accidentally spoiled some of it for myself I predicted a lot of it wrong, oh god.

Collar x Malice replay Switch ver. Currently on chapter 3 for Kei's route, specifically in his POV for a bit. Before that though we just got Rika into custody for a murder + arson (that links to Adonis and X-Day) while she claims to not know anything about X-Day, Adonis, and Zero; Kageyuki (Field Ops Director) brings up the idea that her memory has been wiped, thus ensuring she doesn't reveal anything about Adonis but still getting her arrested for said crime (she actually is part of the terrorist group, iirc all members have a chip in their brain to erase their memories if they get caught). Now though, Kei and the MC are angsting about the MC's poison collar that Adonis put on her unwillingly and about them not seeing each other for a week because of the collar reveal. Also I got one of the early bad ends, in chapter 1 after you follow Kazuki's (the MC's younger brother) fellow band mate Yasuhiro to a club the MC gets murdered (by Hanako, another Adonis member), getting mistaken as a groupie/fan (hence the ending called "Failure as a Fan"). I forgot to get chapter 2's bad end so I'll have to restart Kei's route after I finish every other LI's routes, because of course I forgot to save on another file before a choice scene in said chapter.

I'm kinda always playing WoW, but I recently picked up Hades on Switch, and goodness am I in love with it <3 from the character designs to the general play style, I haven't really found anything I dislike about it! I really adored Bastion and Transistor, so I was super happy to pick up another game Supergiant has worked on~

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky

Just recruiting things before the next boss, since I'm alternating between the different PMDs. I will also try to get everyone in each game (thanks Wonder Mail Generator for the Golden Mask).

Still playing Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time for PS4 on and off. I've gotten as far as unlocking AU Tawna but I've backtracked to older levels to try to 100% them. This game is not easy, to put it simply, even for a Crash game. It puts Crash 1's difficulty to shame, and that's saying something. I've actually resorted to Youtube videos to see how to properly complete each level since, despite having played Crash games for a long time, Toys For Bob certainly didn't pull any punches here. However, it's still fun regardless, and the fact there's an actual story (and it's actually pretty good all things considered) in the game is nice. As of this post, I've 100% four levels, got the Green Gem (which was in a very, very clever spot and required a bit out-of-the-box thinking), have unlocked 6 skins for Crash and 4 for Coco, got all the current Flashback Tapes up to AU Tawna's debut level, and have roughly 60 lives (I'm playing in retro mode, as I want to stay true to Crash's roots... plus it feels more rewarding when you complete a level on retro mode instead of modern mode).

Back
Top Bottom