• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Switch Version. Just finished it, was a good game. Probably not going to do the post game to be honest, but maybe I will. Hope the Ni no Kuni II comes to the Switch sometime since I don't own any other consoles, unless I end finding a good price for a PS4 second hand. But for now I'll look for something new to play, maybe I'll go watch the Ni no Kuni movie.

Still playing Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time. I've gotten Mr. Short-and-to-the-Point Akano now and I've gained access to the Tranquility Falls section of the dimensional map (which I know is N. Brio's segment). But good god was the level leading to Akano hard. I died 13 times in that level, the most I've died in this game. Fortunately, I still managed to get the Flashback Tape prior to those 13 deaths, and I had 99 Lives by that point (and regained most of those 13 lost lives in the process, as I now have 95 lives), but it is very safe to say I didn't get the 3 lost lives or less Clear Gem of that level (or the hidden Gem), but I at least got all the boxes and most of the Wumpa Fruit, so I got the Gems associated with them. Also, this level had the Green Gem segment, so it was fortunate that I backtracked and got the Green Gem yesterday before tackling this level, so that helped me get all the boxes. And sweet lord was that end of the level boss a pain. I had no idea how to beat him initially and only after a few deaths did I figure it out. Sheesh, Toys for Bob certainly didn't pull any punches in this game. I'm going to dread doing that level again to 100% it (and once N. Verted Mode is unlocked after dealing with N. Brio... ho-boy...). But the game is still fun. And I still get a lot of laughs out of Lani-Loli's antics and various insecurities. I'm glad he was the first mask found as he's quite fun and expressive.

Animal Crossing- New Horizons. My pumpkin patch is pretty cool. Though I don't have any yellow pumpkins yet.

Genshin Impact! it's cute and fun, already ended up buying the monthly pack that gives out daily premium currency. targeting is a bit tedious on tablet, so I may consider downloading on windows and trying that out!

I'm in one of those periods where I am not really playing anything because of irl business. I mainly just check my island in Animal Crossing New Horizons for the Halloween goodies.

Undertale: Up to the fight with Papyrus, which is actually quite annoying given the fact that the controls for Blue Mode are... Not great. Of course, by this point he'd just let me pass if I asked him to, but if I can't survive Papyrus then I'm not gonna be able to cut it for the rest of the game, so I definitely wanna do this right. I can definitely see why people love this game so much though. There's just so much charm oozing out of every part of it.

Collar x Malice replay, Switch version. Currently on chapter 4 of Okazaki's route, just met with Keisuke Sanjou and took him up on his offer of a contest; the MC and Okazaki have to figure out who the next on duty police officer will be killed and save them, if we find out and save them before they die then he'll give us more information on the case of the traffic officer's death.

Fire Emblem Heroes. Finally another character and dragon unit I really like and wanted in, got in, though as a Halloween alt; Xane, my top favorite Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem character. His jester costume is so cute on him, certainly fits his personality. Though it sucks that he comes into the game right after I get certain characters from the PoR/RD and GotHW Dancer banners, so I'll have to hold off on trying to summon him for a bit until I get enough orbs. I was hoping to get him on my free summon session, but of course no luck, I always have poor luck on colorless orbs for summoning.

Undertale: Spared Papyrus and Undyne and done the date/hangout session with both of them. Papyrus is a wonderful dork and Undyne is so magnificently extra in everything she does and I love both of them. I also met Alphys and guest-starred on Mettaton's cooking show! It was a fun time.

Pokémon Shield

I beat Oleana in my first visit to Rose Tower! While battling the Macro Cosmos staff on the way up, I evolved my Drakloak into Dragapult, so that was fun. And before that, in the semifinals battles, I one-shot both Marnie and Hop’s Dynamax Pokemon without using Dynamax myself, lol. Thanks, overleveled Corviknight and Inteleon! :y

Collar x Malice replay, Switch version. Got to chapter 5 in Okazaki's route, I keep forgetting how chill and sweet he is so I'm not sure why I never bothered to play through his route first any other time. I also love how his opinions and thoughts are similar to mine when it comes to the police, and him calling out the hypocrisy Adonis (and society) has towards them, so I'm even more stumped on why he was never first in any of my replays. Anyway we let Keisuke get away after he set off bombs in Shinjuku park, making sure that Okazaki gets treated instead (which is funny since he literally carries the MC and books it to the park entrance, all the while ignoring his gunshot wound, burns, bruises, and other scrapes; completely unbothered by them!), though the search is still going on for Keisuke. Okazaki and the MC have another falling out (maybe this is why I don't pick his route first, now that I think about it), with the MC not wanting Okazaki to die for her safety.

Fire Emblem Heroes. Finally got Xane! So funny thing is when I saw who would be in this years Halloween event I didn't bother to see the video for it or read any other info on it, I saw Xane and went straight to summoning, to my surprise after saving up orbs I got him as a four star; I didn't know that he'd be the four (and five) star character, so I was really worried about my appearance rates resetting for no reason lol. Anyway upgraded him to a five star right away, I'm going to try summoning for him again later on, I'm not planning on properly building him but I at least want a +1 or 2 for him.

Collar x Malice replay, Switch version. Towards the end of chapter 5 Okazaki and the MC make up then ate some Christmas cake and watched a horror movie. Now currently on chapter 6, didn't really get too much done though in this playthrough aside from unlocking some terms and materials. Saved just before the choice scene when Okazaki texts the MC if she's still going to go through with her idea of finding and confronting Adonis.

Fire Emblem Heroes. Tried getting another Xane to build to either +1 or 2, no luck though. I did get a Female Halloween Grima though surprisingly, not disappointed since I really like her werewolf costume. Decided to trade out Ena (who has a cute Jiangshi costume) for Fem!Halloween Grima on my team, and yeah Legendary Female Grima is not going to see much more use from me from here on out. There's a new Three Houses banner coming on Monday with Shamir, Catherine, Flayn, and Seteth (and Nemesis is in as well, but eh don't really care much for him). I think I'll just roll on the free summon and use the tickets from Forging Bonds, while I'm happy they're coming in Heroes I'm not really willing to spend my orbs afterwards to get any of them, so I'll just hope I get either Flayn or Seteth and if not oh well.

While I'm not playing it right now, tonight I'll try out Dragalia Lost. Kind of late to start, but after keeping up with the characters and liking pretty much all of them, and seeing my best friend play it often enough I decided to give it a try tonight. Besides I need a new phone game to play during a break at work or when I'm just out, I don't play FEH everyday constantly anymore so this might be a good time waster. If I like it well enough I might play it everyday.

Rune Factory 4 Special

Married Forte+ had a kid(Noel) also did Forte's Newlywed Mode(comes with a few differences)than in Story Mode

1.Trophy Room is blocked off meaning you can't see them at all
2.Stats are at a set level
3.All Character dialogue is always set on saying congratulations on your marriage

Been playing Dragon Quest XI S on the Switch today, taking a break from Crash 4 (boy, Toys For Bob certainly didn't pull any punches in that game). I'm up to the part after recruiting Jade and Rab and I'm heading to Porto Valor so I can gain access to the outer sea. My party is mostly in the mid-to-upper 20's and my main (as in front line) fighters are Hero, Erik, Jade, and Serena. I might swap out Serena with Rab soon, as he has access to better spells and more equal levels of Magical Might and Mending, thus his Zam spells and healing spells pack equal punches. Plus, he's slightly more durable and can actually deal decent physical damage compared to Serena, along with, if memory serves, he gets access to Multiheal sooner than Serena. I also keep Erik in the front lines so I can have his Half Itch to steal any items the monsters have (plus, I love the Itemized Kill pep power, as it can net the rarer drops like Mirrorstone from Golems or Dragon Hides from Jargons), while Jade is a must because she's such a powerhouse.

I also plan to... "acquire" the bunny girl outfit (or, to be technical, the recipe book for it) for Jade while I'm in Porto Valor. For... reasons (and because there is one "quest" where you need to dress her up in said outfit for a pervertive old man in Porto Valor). Though I'm not going to like having to do the slots there to get it, as I'm terrible at the slots (at least the roulette you get access to in Octagonia in Act 2 doesn't require as much save scumming as the slots, especially since there is a little trick you can perform for near-guaranteed victories and only need 800 tokens to do it), but it's necessary, especially since I need to get her better gear anyway before we get to the bigger battles up ahead.

Back
Top Bottom