• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

"The Wolf Among Us"

Never played a game like it before so I thought I'd give it a shot since it's been just sitting in my Steam library. So far loving the game in every way.

Ring Fit Adventure, my parents got it for me as a birthday gift. Did the first two levels of its "Story Mode," hoping to make it daily for myself to lose weight and keep up with exercise which I usually fail badly at.

Going on holiday break in a few days, so I'll probably complete a few more games I have in my backlog pretty soon.

As of right now, I've been switching between Genshin Impact, Divinity Original Sin II and the Sims 3, since I can play them in the background of my class lectures.

Booted up Dragon Quest 11 S (PS4) again after a bit of a hiatus. Considering it's snowing here, it gave me a good excuse to lounge about and play games. I'm not too far in the game right now. I'm only at the Manglegrove, having just gotten the Fun Sized Forge from Erik, as well as having crafted my first items on it (and reforged Erik's Dagger to +3 level, earing a trophy in the process). Also spent a lot of time using Erik's Half Itched to steal Single Vials from Lampwicks littered around the Helliodor area during the night. Got about 28 of them, along with some rare Lamplights due to the Itemized Kill Pep Power. I like to gather as much as I can of useful items like Single Vials as early as possible via stealing, which is something I always do in RPGs when I have a thief character early on (such as Rei from Breath of Fire 3). Never hurts, plus it allows me to grind for some quick levels and gold in the process. I'm taking a small break but I'll probably pick it up again later.

Booted up Dragon Quest 11 S (PS4) again after a bit of a hiatus. Considering it's snowing here, it gave me a good excuse to lounge about and play games. I'm not too far in the game right now. I'm only at the Manglegrove, having just gotten the Fun Sized Forge from Erik, as well as having crafted my first items on it (and reforged Erik's Dagger to +3 level, earing a trophy in the process). Also spent a lot of time using Erik's Half Itched to steal Single Vials from Lampwicks littered around the Helliodor area during the night. Got about 28 of them, along with some rare Lamplights due to the Itemized Kill Pep Power. I like to gather as much as I can of useful items like Single Vials as early as possible via stealing, which is something I always do in RPGs when I have a thief character early on (such as Rei from Breath of Fire 3). Never hurts, plus it allows me to grind for some quick levels and gold in the process. I'm taking a small break but I'll probably pick it up again later.
Erik ended up as my strongest hitter when I played.

Erik ended up as my strongest hitter when I played.

Erik does have the highest damage potential on a single target, so that's no surprise. Combine dual-welding of Knives with Divide and he can slaughter even some of the beefier single enemies in the game. He's always one of my mains because of his stealing capabilities, speed and surprisingly high power. So, yeah, I can see why he'd become such a heavy-hitter in other players' playthroughs.

I've been playing fornite a lot recently with the new season. I also enjoy minecraft quite a bit. Still thinking of restarting death stranding. It's a beautiful game but it's a little tedious. Still would have preferred a new silent hill to that.

Finished Diamond and am going to do post game. Aside from Pokémon, doing Ring Fit Adventure and stuff on phone.

Heroes of the Storm as of late. Kind of just biding my time until I can get another game.

My dad bought me a social security card and I will try to get as much sync pairs as I can like Poce and I retry again and again so it won't be long.

Currently alternating between Doom 2016 and Ys Origin.
The Cyberdemon's 2nd phase is currently kicking my ass lol. I've been learning its patterns and dodging, but the most I've managed before dying is getting its health down to the last third. I'm enjoying Doom otherwise, but this fight's draining my motivation.
As for Ys, I've just reached the Construct Chamber in Yunica's route. I'll wait a while before playing Hugo's route otherwise it'll feel very repetitive imo.

Been playing "Oxygen Not Included" for a bit. Interesting game, but I've always sucked at survival games so I am struggling a bit lol

I like to gather as much as I can of useful items like Single Vials as early as possible via stealing, which is something I always do in RPGs when I have a thief character early on (such as Rei from Breath of Fire 3). Never hurts, plus it allows me to grind for some quick levels and gold in the process.
Thank you for reminding me how much money savers Locke and Zidane were in their respective games.

Unfortunately, I didn't get Gloria in time. I'm hoping the next promotion, I don't have to wait more than a month. I'm also on beating Shantual in Black. I'm trying to redo some stuff and if I discover different, I'm quitting and re-arranging everything and then saving it.

Ring Fit Adventure, my parents got it for me as a birthday gift. Did the first two levels of its "Story Mode," hoping to make it daily for myself to lose weight and keep up with exercise which I usually fail badly at.

My father gave me that for my birthday too. I'm currently stuck on Little Grrr's house.

Back
Top Bottom