• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Still playing FFXIV every once in a while. I'm also playing Immortals Fenyx Rising which I got on sale with some of my Christmas/birthday money. I actually really like it. I expected it to be a combination of Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Breath of the Wild (two games I love a lot) and that's pretty much what it is. lol

Dragon Quest XI. So I'm in Act 2 and it is a pain having to visit each location again just to be able to zoom there.

Spyro 2 Reignited: Finished the game and then mopped up those last few percentage points to hit 100% clear.

Spyro 3 Reignited: Oh boy did this one start on a bad foot. Or two. Two giant, bad kangaroo feet. As you may have guessed, I'm not enjoying playing as Sheila. Her controls are awkward, her jumps are slow, and you need to do 2 in a row to get anywhere important. Important places that you can't even see most of the time mind you, because the camera does *not* tilt high enough to see most of her platforms without backing up a little or jumping all around which, as previously stated, feels bad to do. In addition, I can already feel that eggs are gonna be ass to find in the world. At least the dragon statues were twice Spyro's size, and bright green. That shit Stands Out like a sore thumb, and orbs in Spyro 2's hub worlds at least bounced around sparkling to make up for how small they were. Eggs on the other hand have muted colours, are small, and hold perfectly still. I didn't even see the egg sitting around in the Rome World until I was right practically next to it. I'm not looking forward to searching for more of these things.

Dragon Quest XI. I got the power of the Luminary back, only to learn that I have to relearn all his powers. Ugh. I did manage to relearn Zap since that's the most important power for fighting Alizarin. but at the cost of giving up Gigaslash. Erik losing all his skills is understandable what with the memory loss, but this? Come on.

I’ve only got a ps4 at the moment, and I’m playing Spiderman: Miles Morales. I finished the campaign a few days ago and am on the way to 100% it. It’s a good game, but kinda feels like it was originally DLC that got stretched out into a new game. I probably should’ve waited for the price to drop first. I’ve had a lot of fun with it though.

After this I’m gonna play Ghost of Tsushima, I’ve heard great things about it and from what I’ve played so far, it lives up to it.

Edit: Gotta do the slayer gates in Doom Eternal as well.

Last edited:
I'm currently playing Paper Mario: The Origami King (I received it as a Christmas gift!). I am enjoying the storyline and the dialogue of the game. I am a huge Paper Mario fan.

I am also playing this Switch game called Cook, Serve, Delicious 2!! My best friend and I have been playing this one together, and it is quite fun.)

And I've also been playing Pokemon SW/SH with my best friend. We are currently working on the Max Lair to get all the legendary Pokemon in Crown Tundra!

Spyro 3 Reignited: Cleared 2 stages from the second hub (fun fact it's actually really easy to accidentally have two instances of Hunter on screen at the same time in this hub, it's kinda hilarious), and since Sgt. Byrd was pretty much the first thing I did in this hub I went back to 100% the stage I missed it in the first hub. And fortunately he's much more enjoyable than Sheila is. He still has real bad camera work, especially given the fact that you can't really move the camera out from immediately behind him during flight, but his basic movement is just so much more enjoyable to perform than Sheila is.

I'm currently playing KOTOR I after finishing II. I recently bought the original KOTOR I & II as I was feeling the need for the good ol' SW games while waiting for Lego SW TSS.

Started playing Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition again after taking a break for a while. I'm pretty close to the end of the story, but I'm trying to finish all the sidequests first and some of the higher leveled ones are kicking my ass. I'm thinking I have a bit of level-grinding to do before I continue, unfortunately.

Finished Omega Ruby and moved to Ultra Sun. I had two copies and I kept the newer one because of it was complete with its case and manuals. I mailed my old one to my cousin and I’m recycling my black GameStop cases that Ultra Sun as well as Ultra Moon, had came with. One mistake I made a little is that I x’d out of part 4 tutorial.

Still playing through the first KOTOR, almost done with the Light Side and should be done by at least tomorrow morning or afternoon.

Also playing some Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (got for Christmas since I missed out on playing the 3DS version unfortunately), Animal Crossing New Horizons (which I also finally got for Christmas), and decided to replay Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero cause why not; decided to do Officer Mode first this time though.

Back
Top Bottom