• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Minecraft where I'm working on a entire village. Got quite a few extra houses up, two iron golems and a fence around it. Also playing Little Hope since hubby got it for me for Christmas. Also working on Ultra Sun.

Minecraft where I'm working on a entire village. Got quite a few extra houses up, two iron golems and a fence around it. Also playing Little Hope since hubby got it for me for Christmas. Also working on Ultra Sun.

I'm hoping you aren't trying to make mistakes like a starter evolving before rivals and selling items. I just hope there's a way to make them reappear.

Spyro 3 Reignited: Almost done with the game. Just the confrontation with the Sorceress, a couple leftover eggs I guess, and whatever's behind the 100% completion door left to go. Continuing in my trend of "Let's review this hub's new character and how they probably kinda suck": Yes. Agent 9 sucks all of the ass. Honestly I feel like he'd probably be fine if they just stuck with the system from his first stage. But they didn't. Instead literally every time you control this monkey it's in a different playstyle. Run & Gun, Goldeneye, Top-Down Shooter that they already fucking did better with Sparx, and an on-rails shooting gallery. None of which are really that good because they didn't focus and refine his gameplay, so he's just a bunch of random bullshit thrown at the wall.

Digimon Hacker's Memory: Playing through the game and raising Digimon to fill out my Properly Raised Team and the field guide, mostly just Royal Knights and Demon Lords, since you don't really encounter most of them through the normal course of the Hacker's Memory story.

Last edited:
Ring Fit Adventure: I'm trying to beat the final world.

Spyro 3 Reignited: Almost done with the game. Just the confrontation with the Sorceress, a couple leftover eggs I guess, and whatever's behind the 100% completion door left to go. Continuing in my trend of "Let's review this hub's new character and how they probably kinda suck": Yes. Agent 9 sucks all of the ass. Honestly I feel like he'd probably be fine if they just stuck with the system from his first stage. But they didn't. Instead literally every time you control this monkey it's in a different playstyle. Run & Gun, Goldeneye, Top-Down Shooter that they already fucking did better with Sparx, and an on-rails shooting gallery. None of which are really that good because they didn't focus and refine his gameplay, so he's just a bunch of random bullshit thrown at the wall.
Considering the last stages were rushed in the original game... I can understand how he ended up being that bad...

Spyro Reignited Trilogy: Officially attained full % on every game, so, final thoughts time, I guess.
Spyro 1: A pretty decent first game in the series. Dragons are simple enough to find, even if reaching them might be more challenging, and the level design is pretty good, aside from some of the frankly obtuse things you're expected to do with the supercharge.
Spyro 2: Overall best game of the trilogy. The mission structure makes all your goals immediately obvious to minimise confusion, and the expanded moveset helps level design expand a bit, and each level having a power up helps keep things feeling a bit varied. Also has the undeniably best final boss of the trilogy, Ripto is a wonderful fight and leagues better than both Gnasty and the Sorceress.
Spyro 3: Overall worst game of the trilogy. The collectible design was probably the best, having some eggs obtained through missions and others in general exploration keeps things varied and interesting. Where it falls down is a lot more bad missions to do, plus too many alternate playstyles that each could have used more time in the oven, and most of them didn't come out that great. Sparx is pretty solid, and Sgt. Byrd is pretty close, but probably could've used a touch more polish in his camera work, but everything else isn't that great. I feel like one, maybe two extra playstyles could've been ok, but they just tried too many things in one game so most of it didn't get the polish it needed. This results in a lot of the game being more frustrating than it needed to be because the playstyles aren't up to snuff. PS the skateboard suuuuuuuuuucks.

That's bit much, I mean at least he's not broken like say the entirety of Sonic 06.
'06 is also a game with a horribly troubled development that was rushed out the door to release in a blatantly unfinished state to meet an anniversary deadline. There's really nothing to compare, and honestly taking every flaw that a game has and saying "Hey, it could be worse, remember [trainwreck released under extenuating circumstances]" is kinda dismissive to the whole concept that, yes, otherwise competent games can also have flaws and that it's worth acknowledging them.

Finished Ultra Sun. I did however use set to beat the Elite 4, like ME.

Dragon Ball Kakarot: All My Friends Are Dead and we're on Namek trying to bring them back to life. Going fishing as Vegeta still in his Mass Murdering phase is strangely hilarious. Just demolished the Ginyu Force and now on my way to stop Frieza from killing Guru.

Finished RFA. Now onto Pokémon SS. It seems to be a fake though. I’m starting my copy or AS though.

Back
Top Bottom