• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Still playing Immortals Fenyx Rising. Slowly but surely. (the slowness is not because I don't like it, I do like it a lot, I just enjoy playing games at a slow pace nowadays I suppose lol)

Sakuna- Of Rice and Ruin. I'm working on my third rice crop.

Not even Bianca will rematch me but neither Cheren.

Assassin's Creed Origins, Persona 4 the Golden and Final Fantasy VII Remake (for the second time). I have to get back to Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, Crown Tundra, Kingdom Hearts, Ghost of Tsushima, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, among others... Yes, I play a bunch at the same time.

Because I've got a lot of free time thanks to Covid last year, I got to beat Assassin's Creed I through Syndicate, for the first time ever...

Finished ratchet and clank (2016) last night.
Fun for a first playthrough, but it leaves a lot to be desired for a true R&C1 remake, and doesn’t have as much replayability in challenge mode as the others.

Still doing D and HGSS. Don’t be surprised that I transferred Volty into a Gen V game.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Finally giving this a go after getting it only six months ago, and am now finding it surprisingly fun so far. I'm actually enjoying the combat more here than in XBC1. I just hope I'll still like the game to the end. I may also already be starting to get attached to Pyra, which makes her recent Smash reveal good timing on my end.

Last edited:
Me and my sister are now playing Skylanders Giants. We have played it before but are starting the game again. We also have Swap Force. One of the things that I hated was the stickers of Skylanders and where to put them. I never knew that they could fit under. As a matter of fact. I put them on my old desk. I hope I can get replacements. I know I have the name stickers for 3 Skylanders from Spyro’s Adventure. We never bought it. I got interested when our Swarm figure was one of my prizes at the Dr.’s Office in Boston Children’s Hospital when I was 10.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories

In my free time I want to go back and play some old games that I haven't played for many years (for nostalgia, and whatnot) and seeing as how this was my first Yu-Gi-Oh game, as well as a game I'd always told myself I'd finish without cheating to beat it I figured this was a good place to start.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore - Started this today the last of the games I got for Christmas played through the Prologue and some of Chapter 1, I know this games been controversial because of its censorship issues (which everyone thinks censorship is the spawn of satan or it killed their whole family everytime I see it brought up) but I wanted to try it as a bridge for Shim Megami Tensei and Persona for the new SMT game and the port, as well the zero chance possibility of Persona getting ported to Switch. Though the game is surprisingly a lot more Fire Emblem than I thought, yet it lacks an autosave so you get set back to last save when you die which sucks since it happened to me.

Last edited:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories

In my free time I want to go back and play some old games that I haven't played for many years (for nostalgia, and whatnot) and seeing as how this was my first Yu-Gi-Oh game, as well as a game I'd always told myself I'd finish without cheating to beat it I figured this was a good place to start.
Man that brings me back, it’s no reshef of destruction (that one is BRUTAL) but it’s still a hard YGO game.
As for me I got to the second prison in P5S.

Back
Top Bottom