• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Getting back to the 3DS by alternating between Devil Survivor 2 Overclocked and Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology.
Just defeated Dubhe on DeSu2 and ended the first day. And I'm about 5 hours into Radiant Historia - while I'm enjoying the time travel mechanics and the grid-based combat, enemies drop so little money that I'm constantly broke lol.

Last edited:
I've been playing the Legend of Zelda- Breath of the Wild.

Hateno Village is pretty cool. Though my favourite place so far is Kakariko Village. Trying to find more fish.

I just bought a gaming laptop, and got Steam. I purchased Ori and the Blind Forest, and I'm currently playing through it.

I'm loving it!

I got about 12 shines through Super Mario Sunshine before I remembered that those timed red coin platforming shines also exist.

So instead of getting all 120 shines like I originally planned, I'm probably just going to forget like they ever existed and pretend the game has only 100.

I'm working on getting all stars and I'm resetting all Skylanders that work in Giants.

I’m working on Pearl now. I just didn’t pick the starters for the players in the other 3 2D games (HG, D, and B) because I did ini meanie miney moe but the best is the one you pick. I don’t want to reset my games now but maybe I could do a Let’s Play! sometimes. I sometimes am in a rush but that’s okay. Everyone can be. I’m sure some people playing were in a rush. Anyway, I know in DP that you can do the Pastoria and Velistone gyms out of order. I saw this video, I think in Solaceon Town, somebody said that you could either do Velistone or Pastoria, I think either route to their is accessible, and I chose Turtwig.

Last edited:
Having an addicted Genshin Impact phase. I left it alone for months and only logged in for the log-in bonuses occasionally, but suddenly started wanting to play and got myself from AR13 to 25 in a week. Managed to get through enough Lantern Rite to pick a free 4 star (yaya Chongyun). <3 Now I need to work on ascencion materials for Venti, Fischl, Xianling, Zhongli, and Kaeya. Still deciding if I should use Xingqiu or Barbara as my hydro..

Continued Pearl. I’m wondering what everyone (sans the librarian, girl who doesn’t want to be disturbed, and the boy who says that the 3rd floor has easy books) say before Galactic’s earthquake.

I got about 12 shines through Super Mario Sunshine before I remembered that those timed red coin platforming shines also exist.

So instead of getting all 120 shines like I originally planned, I'm probably just going to forget like they ever existed and pretend the game has only 100.
I have forgotten about the true villains of this game:

Pachinko and lilypads

:eek:

Edit: ok, pachinko isn't bad if I enter the stage with the hover nozzle and not the rocket one. But I loathe the stupid lilypad one:

-the 5 minute ride to get to the level in the first place
-hydrophobic yoshi needed to get there who also has a time limit for some reason
-riding across a poisonous river with only a brittle, slowly breaking pad as your boat
-have to get down the river collecting red coins while dealing with janky af pad physics
-missing a red coin basically means you need to die and start over or walk along the extremely narrow edges of the level to get to a new pad, which also takes forever
-the troll pipe that sends you back to isle delfino

Someone on the dev team must have been pissed at someone to have made this level exist

Last edited:
Continued Pearl. Still am curious. I usually don't go into the library until Gym badge is obtained. I did evovle my Ponyta.

UPDATE: Working very hard and use my Rapidash for Aaron.

UPDATE 2.0: I’m working very hard to not let any Pokémon faint because I don’t have revives. Bertha’s Hippowdon just won’t faint. My Pokémon are Lv. 40s and 50s or should they just be 50s? Like ME, I’m going to Lv. 55 if this doesn’t work.

UPDATE 3.0: I’m going to leave my Pokémon 2 at a time at Daycare. At first I tried the Exp. Share and have each Pokémon in the party reach up to at least Lv. 55and then take on. Gens II-V, it’s hard.

Last edited:
Still working on Pearl with Pokémon at least Lv. 45 and raising them up to at least Lv. 50.

Harvest Moon- One World (Switch).

Mostly just farming right now. Trying to get a pet tiger or ocelot.

So I managed to complete Pearl. It’s hard when to use PP restores if they only sell HP restores in Poké Marts and not enough to find around (like 10). I also am curious on how to battle Bianca in BW before entering the Hall of Fame for the first time.

Pulled out my old Wii U again for the first time in a while. I decided to restart and replay Megaman Battle Network 2 on the VC. I'm just past the episode with Airman, the only MMBN2 boss without an annoying gimmick in battle (which is rather ironic considering that his Robot Masters counterpart was a That One Boss). I also tapped into the "network" function to get all the bonus chips that the VC grants (like the various Gospel element chips, the style-dependent chips, and so on), so that made fighting both Airman and viruses much, much easier. I've also obtained most of the HP Memories at this point, with only the last one in the Square needing to be purchased (as it requires a whopping 8,000 Zenny, which is a lot at this stage in the game), though I do know that if you save in front of a green mystery data before opening it you can save scum it until you get the desired item/zenny you want, which I've been exploiting with the one green mystery data I have access to right now. I also managed to get two Program Advances set: Z-Cannon1 and Gutshoot, though I haven't been able to execute the latter just yet. Taking a break while my Wii U recharges, as I played for roughly an hour and a half. Will start up again later.

Back
Top Bottom