• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I’m trying to sync Gloria again but somehow I end up with another 5 star sync pair. Gloria isn’t the only one. And there is a rare chance you get the spotlighted sync pair probably. But I’m tapping the “Nos” in the gems twice to make sure I get it.

I’m playing Sonic the Hedgehog, puzzle games, and Pokémon GO and Masters.

Still working syncing Gloria and winning Super Force Battle.

Doing Ring Fit Adventure. Still working hard to get Gloria in Masters.

I've been playing a little The Sims. Also, I was playing FFXIV and getting through Shadowbringers but then I ended up at an instance where I have to play with actual people and not the NPCs and I cowered out for now. lol

Super Mario Odyssey. I'm exploring the Sand Kingdom.

jJust started Persona 5: Strikers (PS4 version), pretty much at the beginning yet (1st Jail).

Other than that I've been suffering with Assassin's Creed Odyssey (you die during a raid, sometimes you have to do it all over again, including killing its bosses).

Mario and Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Just finished the first world. The artstyle and humor in this game is... Very, very strange. But the gameplay is actually quite fun.

Pokémon SoulSilver. It's hard to get that Elixir in mt. Motar. I did Pryce, Jasmine, and then Chuck. I first unlocked thier gyms.

So I got all 120 shines in Super Mario Sunshine. Yay me?

I've also made it to chapter 2 of Bravely Default II. I have some... opinions... about it so far, but I feel as though they may change further into the game, so I'll withold saying anything for now.

Mario and Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Just finished the first world. The artstyle and humor in this game is... Very, very strange. But the gameplay is actually quite fun.
As someone who was literally scared of the Rabbids in their original franchise, I was genuinely surprised at how fun and enjoyable this game turned out to be.

Back
Top Bottom