• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I've been playing a little The Sims. Also, I was playing FFXIV and getting through Shadowbringers but then I ended up at an instance where I have to play with actual people and not the NPCs and I cowered out for now. lol

Super Mario Odyssey. I'm exploring the Sand Kingdom.

jJust started Persona 5: Strikers (PS4 version), pretty much at the beginning yet (1st Jail).

Other than that I've been suffering with Assassin's Creed Odyssey (you die during a raid, sometimes you have to do it all over again, including killing its bosses).

Mario and Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Just finished the first world. The artstyle and humor in this game is... Very, very strange. But the gameplay is actually quite fun.

Pokémon SoulSilver. It's hard to get that Elixir in mt. Motar. I did Pryce, Jasmine, and then Chuck. I first unlocked thier gyms.

So I got all 120 shines in Super Mario Sunshine. Yay me?

I've also made it to chapter 2 of Bravely Default II. I have some... opinions... about it so far, but I feel as though they may change further into the game, so I'll withold saying anything for now.

Mario and Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Just finished the first world. The artstyle and humor in this game is... Very, very strange. But the gameplay is actually quite fun.
As someone who was literally scared of the Rabbids in their original franchise, I was genuinely surprised at how fun and enjoyable this game turned out to be.

I wonder if I can complete a game without a starter or why I can't get the right 5* sync pair in the spotlight.

For now I'm playing both Persona 5: Strikers (PS4) and Persona 4 The Golden (Steam). I just defeated Hiiragi Alice in the latter and just defeated Rise and Kuma's Shadows in the former.

If I had to guess I'd say I'm still far away from beating both games.

Still doing a little daily Tomodachi Life (3DS)... the things I would do for a new Tomodachi game on Switch...

Also playing Dead by Daylight (PS4) every day, working on the Rift Pass. I've been steadily improving as killer ever since trying out The Pig; flashlights still fill me with rage, but getting a little better at dealing with the annoying survivors that use them.

Additionally, I started 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (PS4) last night. Love the visuals, and though I wasn't sure if I'd be better off playing with English or Japanese audio, the dub is really good so far. Kurabe's voice alone is worth the dub lol. Heard very good things about this game, so I'm hoping I enjoy it; it's off to a good start so far! Planning on making it my next platinum trophy.

I'm playing SoulSilver. I decided to evolve my starter before Clair. I didn't evolve my starter before my rival evolved his and I thought of collecting as much Ice-type Pokémon to take on Clair.

I just started playing Jeanne d'Arc for the PSP. It's going to be first time playing it, and I'm already loving it. Doesn't look bad for an "older" game.

Back
Top Bottom