• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I wonder if I can complete a game without a starter or why I can't get the right 5* sync pair in the spotlight.

For now I'm playing both Persona 5: Strikers (PS4) and Persona 4 The Golden (Steam). I just defeated Hiiragi Alice in the latter and just defeated Rise and Kuma's Shadows in the former.

If I had to guess I'd say I'm still far away from beating both games.

Still doing a little daily Tomodachi Life (3DS)... the things I would do for a new Tomodachi game on Switch...

Also playing Dead by Daylight (PS4) every day, working on the Rift Pass. I've been steadily improving as killer ever since trying out The Pig; flashlights still fill me with rage, but getting a little better at dealing with the annoying survivors that use them.

Additionally, I started 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (PS4) last night. Love the visuals, and though I wasn't sure if I'd be better off playing with English or Japanese audio, the dub is really good so far. Kurabe's voice alone is worth the dub lol. Heard very good things about this game, so I'm hoping I enjoy it; it's off to a good start so far! Planning on making it my next platinum trophy.

I'm playing SoulSilver. I decided to evolve my starter before Clair. I didn't evolve my starter before my rival evolved his and I thought of collecting as much Ice-type Pokémon to take on Clair.

I just started playing Jeanne d'Arc for the PSP. It's going to be first time playing it, and I'm already loving it. Doesn't look bad for an "older" game.

Still am working on leveling my Pokémon in SoulSilver. My Pokémon have to be at least Lv. 25-35, right?

Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town

I'm having a ball with this one and the game offers a few good choices for Marriage all of which I'm still having a hard time choosing one

Blaire(Waitress at restaurant)
Linh(Think *Reina*(ToTT) or Licorice from Original SoS game
Reina(Don't confuse this version with the HM ToTT Reina)as both have very different roles

Just finished Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore, while a somewhat bland-ish story in some sections and ignoring the censorship controversies I don't care about, had a blast playing it. As a fan of the stuff shown in this game like the music and the tokusatsu stuff I really enjoy this small look into it with some fantasy elements. Though I do remember rage quitting cause of some bosses, you know who you are.

Still am on SoulSilver and trying to get Lisia in her spotlight in Masters. Found how to evolve Piloswine. I used an Ultra Ball to get Lucia and it WORKED and I was trying to save the Master Ball for a roaming Pokémon but there was a a change of plans. I tried catching a Drantini in Dragon’s Den but she (it was a female) might faint because my Pokémon were WAY strong and I was out of other Poké Balls so I did a sacrifice with my Master Ball.

Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town

After a bit of back and Forth between the 3 I settled for Reina(going to change when the DLC characters drop)to either Iris or Lisette also fixed the final bridge to access the final farm mining area and fixed up my scooter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom